One coffee

Café Dreams

Yesung POV

“There he is again!” I squealed to Sungmin. Sungmin just rolled his eyes at me and walked away at my childishness. This one boy had been coming to my café for a few weeks now, and I always had to serve him; though I didn’t mind it. He was very polite, generous, and super cute. I had his order memorized. An Iced Cappuccino with whip cream. I would add a little extra whipped cream just for him though. Every day I would see him, go over to his table and ask him if he wanted the usual. He would smile a very cute smile with dimples and nod. So I would make him is coffee, bring it to his table, bow, and walk away. But I had a feeling today was going to be different; a strange feeling. So I took a deep breath, and walked over to the regular’s table.

“Will it be the usual today sir?” I asked in a cheerful tone, hoping to sound happy. He pondered it for a moment before looking up and nodding at me. I skipped away happily. I went to make his coffee. However another woman was trying to get my attention. I turned around calmly and looked at the woman.
“I’m sorry, I’ll be right with you.” I said, and bowed and walked away. I went to walk over to the young man’s table, but the woman stopped me in my tracks.

“You will serve me now.” She hissed. I sighed, put the cappuccino down, and took the woman’s order. She smiled at her victory. She didn’t want much; just a small white hot chocolate. After she received her hot chocolate, she smiled at me and left. Her and her group of friends’ lust snickered as they walked out the door. What a . After I was finished with the rude woman, I gave the cute boy his coffee. I bowed apologetically.

“I am sorry for the wait sir. Please forgive me.” I said, hoping for forgiveness. The boy just smiled showing his dimples again. How cute! I almost died on the spot right there. I swear I must have blushed bright red.

“It’s okay. No need to apologize.” He said cheerfully. “Thank you-” He looked at my name tag. “Thank you Jongwoon!” He said, bowing in his chair. I smiled while blushing. He was too adorable! I stared at him for a moment, and as I was about to walk away I stopped hearing him clear his throat to speak again. “Ahh, I was going to ask you. When is your break Mr. Jongwoon?” I looked at my watch carefully. Coincidently, it was now.

“Actually my break starts now.” I laughed. He looked up at me with a hopeful smile.

“Would you care to join me?” He asked, slightly blushing while asking. I stood there in awe. This amazing creature was asking me to join him? I was screaming in my head, but staying calm on the outside.
“S-sure sir.” I stuttered. I must have sound like an absolute idoit. Ugh.
“Jung-soo. But you can call me Leeteuk. Some people call me umma.” He said laughing again. THOSE DIMPLES! I sat down at the table cautiously.
“Jongwoon. But you can call me Yesung.” I said smirking. I winked slightly. He seemed to blush at my action. I reached out for his hand to shake hands, when Sungmin came over to me at the table.

“Can I get you something Yesung?” He asked very informally. I looked up at him and laughed.
“I’m your hyung Sungmin, you know that. Speak politely. And yes, you know what I want.” Sungmin blushed at being told off in front of the stranger. He walked away embarrassed. “How are you Leeteuk? Hyung?” I asked. I wondered if he was my hyung. He looked very young, so I doubt he was much older than me if at all.
“1983.” He replied smiling. I was born in 1984 so he was my hyung. He looked so young though. His hair was quite highlighted. I thought it looked pretty. And his glasses just made the whole look. “I think I’m everybody’s hyung.” He giggled.

“You don’t look it. I thought you were younger than I am.” I laughed along. Sungmin brought my coffee and bowed in apology.
“Here you go hyung.” He said, attempting to emphasize the hyung part. I laughed at him while he pouted for forgiveness. I shooed him away to leave me and Leeteuk alone to drink our coffee.

“So, why do you frequent this café so much? Is it really that nice here?” I asked. I had never seen someone come to this café for such a long period of time every day. He blushed and smiled.

“Well truthfully, I come here to see someone.” He said, avoiding my gaze. My face dropped. So he was waiting for someone; probably a girlfriend. Hopes and dreams crushed. I tried to smile.

“I don’t see you with anyone here usually. Do they not come?” I asked carefully. I didn’t want to offend him. He just giggled. I must have looked pretty puzzled when he laughed, because he looked up at me once again, with a smirk on his face.
“No silly Yesung-ah. I come to see one of your waiters.” He said giggling again. I wondered who. The only waiters who work here when Leeteuk comes are Sungmin and I. I obviously looked pretty puzzled again, because he leaned of the table carefully and whispered into my ear so that no one else would hear.

“Yesung-ah, I come to see you.” He said, not giggling this time, but in a more of a seductive tone. I shuddered and attempted to catch my breath at the feeling of his breath on my ear. He moved away, revealing a smirk on his face. As my brain finally comprehended the words that were said, a smile planted itself on my lips as well. I looked at him, and I giggled. I wasn’t sure if he was serious. But as if he was reading my mind, he looked into my eyes. “I’m very serious.”  He said, with a penetrating stare. And at the moment, I knew he was not kidding. Inside I was jumping for joy, but on the outside I was completely frozen in my spot. He looked at his watch and laughed. “Well, I have to go for now. Maybe I could text you sometime and we could hang out?” He asked, almost ignoring what just happened. I nodded slightly trying to understand what was going on. So I quickly grabbed a napkin and scribbled my cell phone number on it. He ripped the napkin away as I was writing my name on it so he wouldn’t forget. “I won’t forget it’s your number Yesung-ah.” He said, as he winked and ran out. I swear he can read minds! Seriously, he always knows what I’m thinking about. I was so surprised at what just happened. I walked back to my place at the counter as my break just ended. Lucky timing I guess. Sungmin looked at me with cute little pout. That boy was too cute for his own good, I swear.

“Tell me everything!” He finally squealed. “Did you give him your number? Did you get his?” He kept babbling on and on but the only thing I could think about was his smile. I sighed. He was so perfect. His hair, his smile, even his nose was adorable! Sungmin noticed I tuned out because he stopped talking and left. I didn’t care. However the café wasn’t very busy since Leeteuk left. But one person came after about 30 minutes. No one came to order, just people who were already there before.  As we were about to close up I got a text. I slowly reached for my phone when I heard it vibrate a few more times. Then I realized it was a call. I quickly grabbed it to see it was an unknown number. I opened phone, skeptical of who could be calling. When I heard his voice on the other end, I almost melted on the spot. He had a voice of an angel.

“Hello? Yesung-ah?” I heard his whisper. I blushed at the sound of his voice, every word he spoke. It was no doubt I was in love by now.

“Hello Leeteuk. I thought you said you would text me.” I snickered. You could feel him blush through the phone. He just giggled at my statement, so I giggled with him. I could feel the presence of someone behind me, watching me.  I turned around to reveal Sungmin listening to our conversation. I waved my hand at him signaling to leave me alone. He just nodded in response. I heard Leeteuk speaking again.

“I know I said that, but I wanted to hear your voice again Yesung-ah.” He said he wanted to hear my voice? He was the one with an angel voice. I blushed at his words of affection.

“T-thank you hyung.” I stuttered. I could hear him snicker on the other end. “I have to go now. I’ll call you later okay?” I asked, nervous about this whole day. I cleared my throat.

“That works perfectly!” He said. “Talk you later then. Buh-bye!” He said in the most adorable voice. I almost died as I snapped my phone shut. I plopped down on the bed. This was going to be one interesting adventure.


A/N: Well I hope that was good. OTL It was supposed to be a oneshot, but what do you think? keep going?

I don't update quickly. Thats why I write oneshots. .___.

Comment~ I love hearing you guys. <3
Lovesssssss

-XxYukiCrossxX

PS: Yes, I'm going to put my username at the end of everything. xD