Chapter 2: A week without social media

There's something about love

Sae flip on the last chapter from the story she wants to know how it ends. She carefully turned around the page. 

 

The chronological scenario of the scene on that story unveiled that the last chapter has a weird description. 

 

Sae just straight up her body on the headboard and read it curiously again.

 

A mere seconds of battling herself, Sae hope she is the protagonist name Swan who accepted her fate being a friend only to Sally. She hopes that it ended like she have in mind. 

 

That Sally persuade Swan to stay with her than to let go of her. 

 

After that night, under the illuminating light coming from her bedroom with a star on the ceiling is the first step to freed herself to it. Because after this sleep, she will realize that her wished will come true as early as it would be like.

 

Morning came after, the following hour before lunch she received a text and miss calls. But neither she know of it as of now. After all, she is sleeping to the way having a good rest and imaginary vacation.

 

A straight forward of being a 'you only live once' will the genre for her vacation from now on.

 

It takes a few months to adjusted her popularity fame. It took her willpower of not being nuisance on her parents. She wished she wasn't lonely that her only solution from that was a crowded peoples who wants to swarm her whole body. Just to admire and desire to what's they have in their mind that goes nothing to her.

 

She was awaken by her ringing cellphone. The best day she will have was goes to work again. Her manager doesn't remind this day is a special to be exact.

 

"Sae, please this one too. I already send you the details in the email when you say okay at me after the gala." Her manager told Sae.

 

Sae grab the towel on the bathroom and relax for a minute. "Okay, with 1 hour and fetch me here when you're here. I will not do this again, remember that." She sighed and proceed to her daily routine.

 

The manager dialled her within 20 minutes because she knows she's waiting for her arrival even she said it's one hour.

 

Sae puff her cheeks and open her door. "Let's go." 

 

Her manager recite her long list to Sae, "I'm sorry. After this, you are free to go after being a singer. The management told me that this work will help you publicly and your reputation too. It is a charity event that everybody are volunteer like you. Don't be afraid because most of all the people don't have any exposure of you. But maybe few of them, the organizer told me so. And then, the people there with you was not after for you because it's not. Almost all of them are foreigner and professionals who likely workaholic and needs o unwind. Please, don't give me that look. I need to investigate this before you'll stay at the rural province. That's it." 

 

Sae was shocked for that. "Okay. I don't have to ask anything because I knew you prepared everything for me." She raise her right hand to stop her manager to rumble some words to her.

 

"My condition after this public stunt to retain at least my reputation is you'll agreed whatever I ask you. If you don't agree, I'll quit for good." This is the reality that she didn't want to but need to accept her condition because she is a celebrity and public figure at the same time.

 

"No worries, but I'll tell the management for this condition you have in mind." Sae nodded to her.

 

"Are you ready, Sae?" The manager asked her.

 

Sae smiled to her, "I am."

 

The conversation ended but her manager prayed they head to the destination with ease.

 

The old journal is on her lap again. Her manager told her if she have to read it again and again. She just showed the cover on her face and shrugged her shoulder.

 

Sae wonder where is the torn pages. After the last point of view of Sally, there's nothing there but a normal conversation at the bus terminal. She doesn't know if the one who wrote the characters in the story was made into a real life situation.

 

The last-minute paragraphs are there but the remaining pages didn't included on it. In four years she wants to know exactly how it ends for the story that similar to her life in some ways.

 

She flip the page where it turns out to be the last page. Still the missing parts weren't there. The whole context is msyteriously shows how Swan going to unveil the secret to Sally but stop at midway, "It's okay, its not like I am not coming back after this. I am going to find myself first and then right after that. I'll be with you again as an angel to you." 

 

It goes wrong for Sae, she didn't know why it's frustrating to know that Swan is coward.

 

The last page for the torn pages that she wondered how it goes with the cliffhanger for the story she kept. Sae seriously need to find where's the lost pages on that journal and the real author.

 

She suggested that if it can be a melodramatic or angst ending for that last chapter. Like the drama that has an ending where there's a closure and they live together.

 

She closed it gingerly with affection and slid down to her bag. While her manager side eyes her on the chair at the airport terminal.

 

She was interrupted on her thoughts when the airport announced their number.

 

Sae is so sure that's not the exactly the ending scene for the chapter she think of with them. Because it gives her cringe and goosebumps to act it personally. It's not she hopes to closed the story of it like she suggested to it in a cliché ending.

 

The last quote from the journal.

Day 31: The only thing that would be great if it's true is the one you hope for.

 

She's going to know who's the writer of the one she kept in her bag. Because it gives her the identity that the writer had her existence on a character name Sally. 

 

"I do want to know who you are even if it's impossible." She inhaled the air on the place after she landed that will change her point of view in the story she knows too well.

 

----

 

Please comment down below if you are okay with the flow of my story. I'll update this again when I read some feedbacks.