Chapter 1: behind the camera

There's something about love

She confess her own feelings for she knew from the start she called him.

 

"I wonder why mine in my heart was nothing from you. I couldn't imagine why being in your life could be me who stay at the corner and hidden. Why? You will not be the same as am I. I can reason-out why we need to experienced this because of... or only me." I heaved a sighed again and my tears falling down like I don't want to.

 

But you just think of me I wasn't the one who used to have.

 

The one I am for you.

 

A best friend, the unwritten rule to be with and a forbidden love for you.

 

Only I wasn't a capable of being in love for you is a lie from the start of this agreement. Because, I am not who you don't want to be.

 

An ideal lover in your world you created for yourself isn't me but her. Or is it me hoping it could be me...even you don't see me as I saw myself with you.

 

"I'm not." You told me with devoid of emotion.

 

"I don't know", and I felt the sharp knife when you say those words.

 

I hold my trembling mouth, as if I hope you'll not see me crumbling down. "Why?", and whispered to myself. I let my eyes drop on the floor for you to know how it goes to me. 

 

I am not in the right mind to say that I never dare to question you. When I knew at the beginning was likely to a doom of distraction for us. I dare to cross the bridge without knowing it's a reminder that it's not for me, but your ideal life together with her.

 

"You don't know? Why I can LOVE you?" I am begging to tell me why you can't feel the same way.

 

"It's not you. It's me." You stated without hinting any words to continued it.

 

I can't forget who I was that day.

 

I slid down on the floor and kneel for the first time in my life to beg and continued the facade relationship with you.

 

And then, the cold hard ground became softer when I closed my eyes.

 

Is that I comforted by my own misery?

 

I stand up and walk miserably to your place and connected my eyes. "Congratulations being a father." I spoke to you earnestly and took away my last power to walk away for the better.

 

"Thank you very much. I hope you'll be there at the wedding." You smiled to the both of us when I uttered the word of encouragement, but neither I was for you.

 

I feel the heat of the sun beneath me.

 

I was wandering the place quietly in the park. Years pass by and the fresh sound of yesterday hunts me throughout this days whenever it triggers.

 

I hesitated to slip it in my mouth the nickname I used to call you. But, you sob at the time before I speak the name I used to call you.

 

Because I know when I look on your eyes again and hug you loosely it answered my own questions to you. I knew that time you will cry whenever there are a thunder in your life.

 

You hugged me tightly as a console for what you will mouthed me for the last farewell.I dreamed that we were 10 years old. This time you hug me like I was when I am afraid.

 

You were like the one I need. 

 

You sobbed like there's no tomorrow to me.

 

"Good Bye." You said while I smiled painfully on my way thru the white door.

 

I don't want the two words that I knew I'm not yet ready.

 

"Sorry, I can't. I already accepted it." I shook my head and prayed that's not true.

 

"I have to be a guardian angel for my lover." The last words I heard after I closed the white door.

 

My eyes was droop in wilderness.

 

"I am here for you always." You told me so.

 

"Where are you?" I spoke too soon to realize you're not here anymore that your a memory.

 

It was diminished into a bedroom and the alarm clock ringing on exact 5 o'clock am. Again, I dream it for weeks before I headed on my early jogging exercise.

 

Unknown to myself the tears flow voluntary in my eyes.

 

Something unusual that I see from afar, as if you're here in this place with me.

 

A toddler tells me to have a pinky promise and stay until she come back. She gave me a lollipop to cheer me up.

 

After a while there's something wrong on a lady who goes through at my place because she is furiously raging at me. When I don't exactly know why. I bowed down without knowing it's her and say my sorry. Because of that I conclude. I know that this lil kid is her daughter.

 

I usually look at a person when I have to apologize something. I figured it out it's the best thing for sure. Because after this years she was the lady I used to dream to be.

 

The wind blew harder this time that the place we meet were we are young was in front on my eyes. I hope that it was like that. My daydream interrupted by a groan from the lil kid who wants an ice cream.

 

My imagination breaks down when they walked out. Before I speak and question her if she knew you and that the kid is yours.

 

May I know if it's only a hallucinations from my overthinking that I encountered?

 

A girl who you describe that always brings every questions of my life. If it was the girl I saw awhile ago was the one you chose to be with before you told me a devastated news.

 

Because the kid looks like you even it's a girl and the way she pinky promise is a signature that you only have with me. 

 

The camera zoom out the place and turn on the sunrise. And everyone clapping at our hard work for every piece we did to make this movie. A masterpiece that every wants to have.

 

"That's the wrap." Director shouted at us.

 

"Good night! Guys, we will nailed this project" The skilled scriptwriter announced to us with the spirit.

 

"Bye!" All of us shouted eventually a good few words before we head out in our director's chair and others to get the props and other stuffs to put away it.

 

Somewhere in the set that a lady who was the love team for the main lead in the previous photo shoot they had. Pick a worn-out journal in her sling bag and with a printed name at the first page that was straighten out.

 

A page she knows that she really wants to be who she is today. Because of every piece of paper in that where characters gave justice on thw story.

 

I closed it and put it back in a safe place. 

 

Unknown to her there's a hidden page from the last page that brought the last paper and the cover together to put a nice trick to everyone who will have the journal.

 

It's says on the page: By the way I'm the one who is invisible to them. Because I am the phantom of the Opera of my own story.

 

She didn't know that there's another person who exactly writing on the laptop. She sneakily​ go out before the main actor disturb her privacy and be touchy. Because he doesn't know the professionalism lingers on the set even after that scene as her manager voice out to her inside of the van yesterday.

 

She goes again to the world of the book in her hands that her manager wonder who's the author of the old book she claimed to be an anonymous.

 

It belongs on the paper from unknown author that wrote years ago when lost to a swing set.

 

Everything was like before and after that moment she realized to missed out the love that been there all along. A second chance she shouldn't have if she leap out of faith and believe her instinct than her principle views as a friend to Addison.

 

The night of the terrace on her house was humid air. It's actually a windy day that the tree leaves explore on the air and ground. Nonetheless it can't compare to her cold regrets of yesterday.

 

Just like the song that imitates the surrounding. It turns out that she don't know the writer's name of the old item she has. Way back when she was on the book fair and conference a few years ago that may she knows who is it.

 

It's a mystery until now, who's the writer of the journal that she read every night.

 

It kills her that the author only knows the continuation in a book she read with a few chapters. She needs to know who's the writer. Just like the song played on her house awhile ago that takes her on the past.

 

Killing me softly that takes a guess of a million things if it's true enough to know that someone else knows her truly without meaning it.

---

Explanation:

Sae is a second female lead from the movie which it's her who has the POV of that character. I did not elaborate the movie but the ending scene only which Sae acted in a movie. The name of the chapter gave it away that the place is in movie set thus being a person behind the camera. 

---

This is the detailed chapter and edited.