1/1

what is love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love, has many names.

For Sakura, love is… friendship.

*

 

The day was like usual, normal day in IZONE high school . Students were talking in group, gossiping, laughing with each other, some others were doing their homework. In the corner of the room, two best friends seemed like in a serious conversation.

 

But nothing new with that.

 

They were the infamous platonic best friends in IZONE high school. People knew how close they are with each other, but no one thinking of them as a couple. Maybe Chaeyeon was in a relationship. Meanwhile Sakura, seemed to be not interested with romantic relationship. Or, they just didn’t give romantic vibe around them.

 

They were too focused with their conversation, sometimes the laugh sound could be heard, or sometimes Chaeyeon threw things to Sakura. The students around them just shrugged their shoulder whenever that happened, because its just something that usually happen. Chaeyeon and Sakura seemed like have the language only they know. They’re just clicked with each other. Just like that.

 

”I wanna be a professional dancer.” Sakura snorted as she heard Chaeyeon’s word, but soon enough, she changed it to fake smile because Chaeyeon throwing glare at her.

 

“You said that for like 10 times this week and its only Wednesday, Chaeyeon.” Chaeyeon puffed her cheeks.

 

“I know, do you think I will be successful?”

 

“Sure you will.” Sakura looked at Chaeyeon with serious look. “But don’t forget to enjoy today, too. Learn for the future and enjoy today.”

 

Chaeyeon nodded her head repeatedly, agreeing Sakura words. Meanwhile Sakura were shaking her head, completely realized she will need to reminding Chaeyeon about that, again.

 

Chaeyeon thinks a lot about future. Meanwhile Sakura loves to enjoy today, or, she just doesn’t think much. In the normal world, for sure they could be a perfect couple. But Sakura and Chaeyeon, is just Sakura and Chaeyeon. The best friends. The soulmates. Just like something they were always saying about their relationship, every time other people asking about their relationship.

 

Chaeyeon sighed after she checked her phone. Sakura watched her and confused for a second before sighing too.

 

“You know what, I said it already, for multiple times, but seriously, just break up with him.”

Chaeyeon sighed more as she weakly shaking her head.

 

“I love him”

 

“And he doesn’t love you enough to give you enough attention. He’s too busy with his own world. You deserves more than that, you know that.” Sakura knows her words wont change anything. Because she knows how blind love can be. Because she knows, how blind love can be.

 

“I will talk with him again about this.”

 

“I know.” And again you will give up and give him another chance. Sakura sighed because she can’t say her last sentence outloud. “You seriously deserve better guy, or better girl, for example, me.” Sakura playfully moves her eyebrow as she smiling, meanwhile Chaeyeon laughing hard at her words.

 

“I prefer to be single” The laughing from both could be heard. Before both of them continuing to do their homework. Or more like, lost in minds, for one of them atleast.

 

If only you knew.

 

*

 

Sakura had always love her.

Sakura has always love her.

 

Ever since the very first day she laid her eyes to her.

 

Chaeyeon, was always the popular girl. She was always surrounded with her friends. She has the brightest smile. The brightest eyes. Sakura loves it when she talks about something she loves with passion.

 

Heck, Sakura thinks she can listen to her fangirling all day.

 

Sakura couldn’t get close with her at first, because she was always with her friends. And Sakura is an awkward potato.

 

And no, Sakura didn’t want to court her or anything. Because from the very first day, she knows that she was taken.

 

Of course, anyone in the right mind won’t let a girl like her to be single.

 

She’s just too perfect.

 

Sakura continued her journey to be her secret admirer, and no one knows, until that one day. Years after first encounter, Sakura saw Chaeyeon seems so sad, with no on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter