The Surprise

sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally that time.

Filming for Lost Dandelion had finally come to an end. It was a bittersweet feeling.

Although everyone was excited to finally have more time to spend with their families, the cast and crew have also become their family. Some were already on the verge of tears as they prepared for the day, while some were excited to finally shoot the ending battle scene for the drama.

But the one most excited was Yongsun. She had prepared a surprise for the younger girl and couldn’t wait to see the look on her face.

As she was typing away on her phone, her manager couldn’t help the smile that made its way on her face. Yongsun was visibly the happiest she’s ever looked in months.

 

Meanwhile, Hyejin was sitting in the makeup chair getting ready to film. It had been a long eight months of shooting but Hyejin was ready for this chapter in her life to close. She loved working with everyone and she loved the story even more, but the break that awaited her was something she loved more.

She was finally able to visit her family and friends. Sitting there with her eyes closed and silence surrounding her, it finally hit Hyejin that she hadn’t seen them in months. She felt terribly sorry and guilty to her family and friends. So she made a mental note, the first thing she would do after filming was visit her family and friends with some gifts.

It wasn’t long before she was softly tapped on the shoulder. The actress opened her eyes and thanked her makeup artist before making her way to where the rest of the cast and crew were waiting.

 

As the set came into view, Yongsun couldn’t help but squeal. She was so excited to see the look on Hyejin’s face when she saw her surprise.

Her manager parked the car before turning back to look at Yongsun. “They should be arriving soon.” The singer's face lit up, “I can’t wait to see their faces!”

Not long after, they heard the sound of a truck pulling into the parking lot followed by a van similar to theirs.

Yongsun hastily hopped out of the vehicle and headed toward the other van. She opened the door and popped her head in.

“Wheein-ah! You haven’t opened your eyes yet have you?”

“Of course not! Byulyi unnie slapped me once! All I did was adjust the blindfold. It was squeezing my eyes!”

“Hehe sorry…”

Wheein shook her head while still being blindfolded. “What is this for anyway, unnies? You just kidnapped me while I had work to do.”

“Please the only work you had was to feed Ggomo. And he has an automatic feeder,” Byulyi remarked whilst rolling her eyes. Not that Wheein could see it anyway.

“Just a little longer Wheeinie~” Yongsun watched as the snack truck was finally set up. She squealed once more before pulling Wheein out of the van.

“Unnie I can’t see!”

Too excited to hear the other girl’s cries, Yongsun dragged Wheein by the arm as they made their way to the truck.

The choreographer whined the whole time until two firm hands held her by her shoulders, halting her steps. “Okay, you can look now.”

She took off the blindfold and blinked a few times to adjust to the brightness, and then it finally came into view. Standing before her was a snack truck filled with all her favourite childhood snacks. A photo of her and Hyejin was plastered on all of the cups and the huge banner on the left side of the truck. She took a step back to read the banner at the top of the truck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter