everytime

love game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the thing is he takes care of her. always. all those nights where he’s away and he calls. all those flowers that replaced before they dried out.

his laughs that make her heart flutters and butterfly on her stomach flies away when he smile everytime he looks at her. 

the thing is he’s different.

“you look tired” he says while brushing my cheek from the paint that dried out

“the exhibition is in three weeks, and i’ve got a lot to do” she said, voice light with a hint of tiredness.

“did you even get some sleep for the past twenty four hours?” 

she shrugged “probably like thirty minutes?”

his concern face that he often shows when she fail to take care of herself appear and Seulgi knows that she won’t get anything done for her exhibition today, and she’s fine with it. because she likes it when Mino takes care of her.

.

when the sun is out, his brown eyes shining looking at her fondly.

she can feels his breath brushing her cheek, hand on her waist pulling her closer.

“i cherised every moment with you” he said so gently “no matter what happen i hope i always by your side”

the things is, people like him doesn’t last.

.

at first the voices of her friends get inside her head.

you can’t fix him.

you deserve something better.

don’t be a fool like every time.

but he’s different. nothing like what people warned her about, like what they said abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter