Chapter 1

MoonPuppy

People say that Moon Byulyi resembles a hamster with her adorable scrunched up nose and her puffy cheeks but that’s not what her girlfriend, Kim Yongsun thought a couple of months into their relationship.

 

Slowly but surely Yongsun realised that her girlfriend resembled more of a puppy then a hamster. It was small things at first, how Byulyi would get random bursts of energy or how she would cling to Yongsun when she was nervous or how she enjoyed simple things like her head being scratched.

 

So it was on their day off, no schedules or prior commitments that Byul and Yongsun were spending some much needed alone time that it completely struck the elder how much of a puppy Moon Byulyi really was, of course it was living in the back of her mind but she never really paid it much attention.

 

The couple were spending time in a secluded area Hangang Park, Yongsun was sunbathing on the star patterned blanket that the younger had brought while the aforementioned was rolling around on the grass with the Daebakie.

 

As Yongsun propped herself up on her elbows to look over at her girlfriend, a smile crept its way onto her lips as she watched the two play. Daebak trying his best jump on the rapper as she lay down on her back giggling.

 

It was times like these that Yongsun treasured the most, alone time with Moonbyul doing the most domestic of things. It wasn’t extravagant like their public lives it was simple and that’s what made her happy.

 

She watched as Daebak tackled onto Byul’s stomach and the rapper enveloped him in a hug. The site warmed the elders heart, it was like watching two puppies play before her.

 

Eventually Daebak escaped Byul’s grip and collapsed on the grass with an exasperated huff, to this Moonbyul stood from the grass and made her way over to the lounging blonde and lied down beside her, placing her head on the formers lap and looking up at her.

 

“Someone tired?” Yongsun asked, looking down at Byul with a smirk.

 

A light chuckle came from Byul, “What can I say, it’s hard work being a mom.” She answered with a slightly, sarcastic shrug of the shoulders.

 

Silence began to settle between them again, with Yongsun’s hand mindlessly making its way into her girlfriends hair, grazing her fingers gently against her scalp. Byul’s eyes gently closing and allowing a gentle hum to escape her lips.

 

“Nice?” Yongsun asked with amusement in her voice, continuing her ministrations along the girls purple scalp. Byul’s eyes remained shut, continuing to enjoy the moment, only giving the other woman a slightly nod.

 

Yongsun slowly moved her hand down to the nape of the younger’s neck, her nails grazing the skin slightly harder, causing the purple haired woman to lean into the touch. Yongsun’s other hand slowly moved its way to the flat plain of Byul’s stomach, allowing her hand to gently rub circles atop of the oversized black t-shirt.

 

At this Byul’s eyes finally opened, looking up at the smirk her girlfriend was sporting, “Having fun?” She asked, not bothering to move away from the touch, the smile coming to her lips.

 

“Are you?” Yongsun asked countering the question back, her eyebrow now arched as she looked down at the younger woman, not stoping her hands.

 

Byul’s eyes dropped to observe Yongsun’s hand, “Maybe.” She answered, bringing her legs up up to a 45 degree.

 

A small giggle emitted from the Blonde as she decided to add more pressure to the hand on Byul’s tummy, giving it a ruffle, “Good girl, who’s a good girl?” She said, her voice raising several octaves as the hand on Byul’s nape lifted and ruffled her hair too.

 

A light pink tint crept its way up Byul’s cheeks, as she got up and pushed the former away causing a resting Daebak to prick his ears up and come running towards the couple landing in Yongsun’s lap narrowly having missed Byul’s head.

 

To this Byul laughed and sneakily reached over the blanket for her camera, taking a quick picture of her two loves.

 

It had been a couple of days since their day spent at Hangang Park and Yongsun couldn’t shake the thoughts of how Byul acted. It was blatantly obvious that her girlfriend liked the attention she was given. The way her cheeks were tinted pink, how she leaned into her touch, the way she hummed and how her legs seemed to clench together when the pressure became more intense.

 

So to this Yongsun decided to hatch a plan, she decided that subtly she would implement these affection tactics and see how far she could get before Miss Moon Byulyi caught on to her plan.

 

And it all started the evening after a long day of schedules, the pair were lugging in the front door of Yong’s apartment, tired as ever the elder offered to order them some tteokbokki as a midnight snack before they headed off to bed.

 

Byul was sprawled across the couch as Yongsun walked into the living room after placing their order of food. A light smirk played its way onto her lips as she crept up to the couch as silently as she could before making a pounce at the younger woman, who lay face down.

 

Without making any movement Byul just continued to lay there, “I heard you.” She muttered, shifting her body round slightly to look up at the woman who was now perch on top of her.

 

Yongsun let out a groan of disappointment before slipping off to the side of her girlfriend so they both could lay comfortably. Smiling at the tired woman beside her, Yongsun lifted her hand gently and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her hear before leaving her hand there to linger in the hair.

 

Slowly the elder’s hand began gently scratching at the skin with her nails, to this the rapper moved closer to her melting herself into the embrace, humming in approval of her girlfriends actions. The two lay like that for a moment, the younger basking in in the warm sensation that overcame her body as Yongsun scratched the milky skin of her scalp.

 

As Yongsun continued her ministrations she could hear Byul’s breath evening out so slowly she moved her free hand and s it up and under her girlfriend’s oversized hoodie. Feeling the soft plains of her stomach Yongsun began to gently trace patterns across her stomach, ranging from circles to stars to wiggly lines.

 

Byul began shifting from facing the elder to laying on her back, as if allowing Yongsun more room to manoeuvre her hand under the hoodie and to this the blonde woman let out a soft chuckle.

 

“Baby I think we should go to bed.” Yong whispered softly into the purple haired girl.

 

There was only a groan leaving Byul’s body as she then shifted herself back to her side and burrowing herself into Yongsun’s front with her nose tickling the crook of Yongsun’s neck.

 

“I don’t wanna get up, carry me.” Byul whined as she looked up at the other woman with puppy dog eyes.

 

How ironic Yongsun though as she inwardly chuckled at Byul’s action and the thought of Byul being a puppy.

 

Taking her hands from Byul’s hoodie and scalp, she stood up bending slightly as she slide one arm under Byul’s legs and another under her neck, “Come on don’t make carry a lifeless body.” Yongsun said softly, encouraging the younger girl to hold onto her.

 

And with that the two women headed towards Yongsun’s bed, Byul nuzzling into the Blonde’s neck taking in every inch of her scent. From the smell of her perfume to aroma left on her skin from a hard days work at dancing. Byul loved every single part of it and it only fuelled her tiredness.

 

Gently Yongsun lay her girlfriend on the bed, pulling the comforter up around her before sliding in too and allowing the girl to cuddle in close to her.

 

“Goodnight my moon.” She said softly, a stray strand of purple behind her ear.

 

“Goodnight my sun.”