(ಥ﹏ಥ)      cheatsheet.

*:..。o○(´;д;`)○o。..:*   ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ㅤ /ㅤtruck-nim strikes again.. open!    ⋆ˊˎ
THE
CHEAT
SHEET

to sum up what the hell is going on here, basically after truck-nim comes and s their up, six girls are transmigrated into another world that's basically a mirror of their world except they don't actually exist and have taken over the bodies of six girls with the same names / last names who were training to become idols under obsidian entertainment, and the story will follow these girls as they try and continue were the previous hosts left off.

this story takes place before the new year, and in this world there's no pandemic so let's all relax with that at least. whoever and whatever the hosts were prior to your girls being transmigrated into their bodies is up to you, so you're free to go ham and make them a villainess esque type or even a saint, i don't really care! this story is honestly not supposed to be realistic and was inspired by the many transmigration novels i read like holy idol group or literally any thing that has to do with transmigration on manganelo.com... lmao... as long as your characters aren't complete mary-sues, by all means go balls to the walls!

ethnicity and nationalities should be realistic meaning no full on racebending. if your character is half korean and half japanese, that's fine, but don't just use a thai fc and make her completely korean... speaking of foreigners, honestly, you're free to make foreigners! i'd prefer if they stayed in the realm of asian at least, but that's completely up to you. as mentioned, there's canonly one girl from the og six that just came back from the states, i purposefully left that vague so you could work it out! my girl is from melborne, so she's not from america.

age wise, the characters should all be around 91 liners to 01 liners, i prefer if they were adults to senior year age, you know? but the gap hopefully shouldn't be that large lmao, let's spread the ages out! there can only be one true maknae, so no fighting over that okay? why would you even wanna be the youngest anyways... less rights! more being respectful to your elders ;;;

when it comes to faceclaims, you should already know with the two previous paragraphs. you wouldn't put wonyoung as an 91 liner and you wouldn't use irene for a 01 liner. make it realistic in that regard at least. also please please please use people who have enough content for me to use, i know we all love pretty people but if they have like ONE gif and like three photos... this won't work boo...

personality traits can be whatever you want, just give me enough to go off of. i explain in the actual app, but i love contradicting personalities! they're authentic. just make it make sense luv! as for background, you can definitely just give a timeline of your girls life before that fateful friday night or whatever you want really, just give me enough to understand her life, and the present timeline can be short, i don't expect much, rather than it giving anything date wise i'd rather you just tell me how they were doing immediately after getting transmigrated into this new body!

when it comes to the idol section this is where things get both fun and tedious... sorry y'all lmaoooo.... ;; but here's some random facts about obsidian ent before we get into it

- hespera is the new girl group under obsidian entertainment. it's a nine member girl group and will debut in january of 2021.

- the trainees that were training were around 20 girls, meaning that the final lineup had to compete with not only each other but basically 11 other girls... sort of, depending on who you are... ( cough cough... miss nahyeon..

- obsidian entertainment is like SM and pledis , but like... 10 times shadier. they've been around since the early 80s, founded by the hottest bachleor on the scene at the time, park hyungseok, who started from the bottom ( ahem, 4mil ) and now he's here. he's invested in money, obvs... obsidian entertainment was and still is simply a cashcow for him, and all of the groups under it are his moneymares. it currently has over 20 soloists, 10 groups and 5 subunits.

- the group prior to hespera are a boygroup by the name of phosphoros which means morning star and they're basically the same thing as hespera but boys lmao 

- anyways, the training situation at oe is horrid in the way that they're managed, and in general newly debuted groups or soloists who haven't given oe the same level of money and fame their other groups / soloists have are treated pretty tily. think literally every terrible thing that's swept under the rug ever... blegh. this is a main reason why the girls dropped dead from exhaustion rip! ;<.< >.>; oh and management is also pretty unless the artists are being given special privileges bc of certain reasons

- hespera's concept is basically based off of greek mythology, the members don't ALL have to be goddesses, some are goddesses, some are personifications of things and others can straight up just be famous mortals / myths like helene of troy or medusa. when i think of them i definitely get blood sweat and tears era bts... like yeah bts isn't a girl group but lbr EVERYONE knows exactly the godly vibes i mean when i say this..

anyways so stagename is self explanatory, if your girl doesn't have one that's cool, if she does, let me know the meaning / why she has it if it's like something unrelated to her actual name or something. 

position's i've left up to you all because i didn't feel like having set ones, it'd ruin the fact that i'm also letting you pick your own goddess/etc. but just know that we need six more positions that aren't just the same over and over pls and thank you. maknae, leader, and visuals will be decided later i took the fotg bc mieun serves as a bridge between both the new 3 and the og 5 so oop <<

your talent twins should be realistic plEASE don't be a main dancer vocalist with taeyeon as your singing twin and dahyun as your dancing twin... if you want your girl to act go ahead and add an acting twin, if not, you don't have to! you can even add one just cause, it doesn't really matter. if your girl doesn't rap she doesn't need a rap twin but if she does rap and still doesn't have a rapper position that's fine as well, theres lots of girls who can actually decently rap and aren't rappers for their groups!

now the most tedious part of the entire app... the section about your girl's previous host ahaha... write this in the pov of who the host was before your girl... thats the only way i can explain it?? write how long she was training, where she trained, how her life was before she died in the life prior, you should also write why she was trying to become an idol anyways! it can be hella dramatic or just a normal uwu i wanna be an idol its my dream kind of thing! like i said, this world is more fiction based than regular girl group applies, just make sure it can at least be plausible... if she got kidnapped by one direction and sold to osbidian ent. to become an idol.. ill cry.. please... actually someone do that, that's ing funny... 

prior scandals and pre-debut activities are also self explanatory, was the previous host caught up in a huge storm or a small one? did she even have any scandals before? definitely note that netizens are even more stupid, triggered, nosy and exagerrated in this new fiction world than before, if that's even possible. and they LOVE to flip flop in their opinions / say before they get the full picture or even go back on what they think even if they have the full picture bc of stupid influence soooo yeah.... anyways, was she being given any activities before as well? did she maybe star in one of prosphoros' mvs or did she act in something small? did she maybe have vids on youtube or something idk! up to you.

after that section everything else i feel i explain pretty decently, you can now get into what's happening with the current host, is she angry she has to do this is she happy is she coping well is she taking over this chicks life like it's nothing, vas happening here O_O 

now we have the love interests and relationships! love interest stuff; if you want to be lesbian go ahead if you wanna be bi go ahead if you wanna be polyamorous just be realistic, even if this worlds more fiction like than the previous one there's still going to be people hating for no reason, you know how it be. obsidian entertainment's only rule about dating is don't ing get caught unless you've put out a statement or can handle the consequences because lbr dating scandals are MONEY. when it comes to other relationships though you don't need to put anything about the og 6 as a whole, we can figure out dynamics later when it comes to that, but please at least add miss mieun because like i said before she's honestly the reason the og 6 are friends so shes important regardless of if your girl doesn't like someone in their friend group as much as the others or not! i don't expect everyone to be besties with her but she's had an impact on their life in some way enough for the group to be friends for years so yeah! anyways, you can hate any of the other 3 you want it doesn't matter to me i love bitter i really do, you can even make up rivals / annoying people that didn't make the cut or are seniors that are in obsidian, i really only have the one group barely thought out so it's whatever! i need more ideas for the oe groups before hespera anyways teehee. only put relationships with substance there, i know we all love our parents maybe but you don't need to put them there unless you absolutely need to bc of a plot thing! same with prior friends or aquaintances. i'll say that most groups from the actual normal world exist here for the sake of continuity but if u see me using someone from a group or something... look  the other way.... >>;

TAKEN rose from bp is taken for literally everything, jihyo from twice is taken as a fc, soojin from gidle is taken as a fc and haseul from loona is taken as a fc. jaehyun from nct is taken as a love interest but you're free to use mieun as a love interest if you want she's open still!

CONSTELLATION POINTS 

- using fcs from bp, clc, loona, TWICE!!!!!!, rv, gidle, wsjn, weki meki, momoland, mamamoo, oh my girl, lovelyz, apink / as for soloists... chunga! sunmi! suzy, iu, hyuna, 

- yes cliches are annoying sometimes but in the novels i read, cliches are abundant and honestly make sense for the type of stories they are and definitely make sense for this one so as long as it isn't the most outlandish thing PLEASE give me some drama! i love drama, i live for it! but characters without drama are also good, we need es who can balance it out

- some of my favorite goddesses are persephone, eris, athena and hecate while some of my favorite myths / mortals are helene of troy and medusa!! honestly, it'd be really cool to see some of the lore behind these greek mythology ladies play into your characters as well, but PLEASE make sure it's well researched because i'm a huge geek when it comes to mythology and if i see inacuriaces i will probably pick your character apart ;; fair warning

- i'd love to see dark stuff, don't be afraid to dig in there, as light hearted as this starts off, it will definitely get darker and darker as we delve into this worlds kpop industry and the many problems the girls will face. just please, again, don't be too outlandish.

- if you have different dynamics for mieun and your character rather than just simply being like teehee they're bffs whew! that'd be great, give me in depth , not just surface level! i wanna see hate, i wanna see love, i wanna see sadness, etc. friendships are unique., especially this groups.

- lots of detail... i love detail, as long as it's written well! OH and suggestions for songs, mvs, solos, subunits, etc. and scene suggestions ahhhhhhhhhh!!

if you have any questions about ANYTHING feel free to ask me i'm happy to explain bc i know my probably doesn't make sense !!!!! password is a fanclub name, their color(s) and what their greeting is!

 
HESPERA,
THE MYTHS OF
THE EVENING STAR.