I am not worthy. I don't want to let go of this hand anymore

I am not worthy

Somewhere in Seoul, there was a group of girls was busy signature to their fans, also having some small talk while shaking hands, and suddenly someone shouted.

“I TOLD YA! MIYOO IS REAL! MY OTP!” One of the male fans shouted when he saw two of the members, Mimi and YooA leaned against each other and whispered, then looked at each other and smiled. This has successfully brought attention from the members.

“Ayeee, Mihyun-ah, what did I told you about this?” Seunghee joked as Mimi scratched her head out of confusion.

“It’s me, I was the one who want to lean against her, Mimi is so cuddly~” YooA said as she pinched Mimi’s cheek which earned her a cute whine from Mimi.

“Lessened the PDA, girls.” Hyojung said and YooA pouted while pushing herself away from Mimi who patted her head.

“What are you eating, unnie?” Arin asked as she saw Mimi was munching something. Mimi just showed the jelly package which earned Arin’s interest.

“Unnie~” Arin then jogged to Mimi’s seats and sat on Mimi’s thigh, then started to eat the jelly. Mimi just hugged Arin’s waist, protecting the youngest from falling. This action had caused other screams from the fans.

“Yah~ not fair. Mimi unnie is mine!” Jiho appeared behind Mimi, and she reached out to hug Mimi’s neck.

“J-j-jyo-ah.” Mimi tried to wiggle out but that only earned her a tighter hug from Jiho. Mimi just sighed and let the younger girl be. YooA then joined in and jokingly pulled Arin away, then sat on Mimi’s thigh, not forgetting a flirty wink to Mimi who just laughed awkwardly.

The fan-sign finally ended as the girls greeted the final goodbye, then all of them followed their managers and got on one car. Mimi purposely stood at the back of the line, allowing her members to get on the car before her. Mimi then suddenly reached out, wanted to hold one of the member’s hand, but the certain member just fastened her pace, leaving Mimi’s hand in the mid-air.

“Maybe she doesn’t see it.” Mimi thought as she got on the front seat. When she got on the front seat, the manager looked at her then glanced at YooA who was sitting beside Binnie.

“Shiah, Mihyun, you two are invited to ‘Good Girl’ show.” Their manager said as he drove.

“Omo! The show where Hyolyn sunbaenim is!” Seunghee squealed as their manager nodded his head.

“Wow, I can’t wait for you two.” Hyojung said.

“Yeah, Shiah unnie and Mihyun unnie never had the chance to perform together.” Jiho said.

“Shiah unnie and Mihyun unnie’s voice are compatible too!” Arin clapped her hands. Mimi glanced to a certain short-haired member who remained silence as she glanced at the scenery outside. Mimi just sighed as she closed her eyes, thinking how she wanted to comfort the girl.  Mimi knew her voice and YooA’s voice were compatible and they shared some chemistry because they were the same age, but somehow there were some one else that she wanted to perform together. Mihyun and YooA went to meet the show’s producer and started to plan for the performance as soon as they could. With all the schedules, and the practices, had caused Mihyun hadn’t have time to spend with Binnie, her girlfriend for three years. Binnie tried to be as considerate as she could, but she couldn’t hide her disappointment when she couldn’t find Mihyun in her room every time when she needed the older girl.

The episode where Mihyun and YooA was showed, and it received explosive reaction from everywhere, and even the company was considered to let those two debuts as a subunit of Oh My Girl. Mihyun paid no mind to all the compliment as she wanted to find Binnie and spent her break with the younger girl. The only recognition she wanted to get was from Binnie, just a simple ‘Well Done’ from the younger girl can sent Mihyun to the heaven with angels singing beside her. Mihyun bid goodbye with the rest of the staff, not forgetting to bow for the compliments she received, and she ran back to the temporary dorm that they shared for now.

“I’m back! Where’s Bin?” Mihyun entered the dorm and greeted Seunghee and Jiho who were watching some drama.

“Wow, not even one ‘How are you two?’” Seunghee said as Mihyun chuckled.

“Bin is in your room.” Jiho said as Mihyun replied with a short thanks. She opened the door of her room and saw Binnie sitting on her bed, scrolling her phone.

“I’m back!” Mihyun smiled like a bear cub and pounced on Binnie. She was so excited that she didn’t notice the awkward expression on Binnie’s face, and how Binnie gently pushed her away.  

“Did you watch the show?” Mihyun asked as she got up from the bed and put her bag on her rack. Binnie hummed and Mihyun smiled.

“How do you think about our performance?” Mihyun asked.

“It’s vey good. You did a very good job, unnie.” Binnie complimented Mihyun and that was the only thing Mihyun wanted to hear.

“Really?!” Mihyun smiled when she saw Binnie nodded her head. Mihyun was so happy that she started to ramble about some nice restaurant she found on the way back to dorm.

“Maybe we should go there tomorrow, we are free from schedule tomorrow. This will be our date in such a long time!” Mihyun smiled and continued to ramble about what should they do the next day. She didn’t notice how sad Binnie’s eyes were and how Binnie closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Unnie, perhaps you should be with Jiho or Shiah unnie. Maybe even with Arin.” Binnie said and that successfully stopped Mihyun from rambling.

“What did you say?” Mihyun asked as she turned around and stared at Binnie who just lowered her head.

“I mean, maybe we should break up.” Binnie lifted her head and looked at Mihyun who frowned.

“Why? I thought we are in love with each other.” Mihyun said but Binnie shook her head.

“Maybe you are not even in love with me from the start. You confessed to me last time just because you were just infatuated, but not in love with me. Besides, Shiah unnie, Jiho, Arin, they three are more compatible with you.” Binnie said and that successfully made Mihyun angry.

“Yah, Bae Yoobin, did you even listen to what you said just now?!” Mihyun lifted her voice and because they were in their temporary dorm due to tight schedule, this successfully caused a commotion which brought other girls gathered in front of Mihyun’s room.

“I did. I said-”

“You said I was confused with my feelings. You thought it might be infatuation?” Mihyun asked.

“You said you wanted to break up with me because you think Jiho, Shiah and Arin are more compatible with me?” Mihyun continued.

“Look, Mihyun. They are better than me. They have better visual, better body, they even had better chemistry with you on screen. While me, when I am with you, we two looked awkward.” Binnie explained.

“That is because our company asked us not to be obvious. Heck! If the company allowed us to announce to the world, I had stick on you like an UHU gum from the start.” Mihyun said.

“I think we need to take a break from each other, unnie. Trust me, Jiho is better. Shiah unnie is better, Arin is better. Everyone is better, everyone except me.” Binnie said and she shrunk when Mihyun suddenly punched the wall.

“Hell! Bae Yoobin, why can’t you understand? I only want you. Yes, Jiho has better visual, Shiah has better body, Arin has better aegyo; but they are not you, they are not Binnie Bae Yoobin. I, Kim Mihyun, only want Bae Yoobin.” Mihyun wiped her face out of frustration.

“You are just confused. You will finally know the truth when we are having a break from each other.” Binnie said and she tried to hold her tears.

“If being with you means I am confused then I want to be confused all the time!” Mihyun reached out, trying to hold Binnie’s hand but the younger girl avoided Mihyun.

“I am not good enough for you, Mihyun-ah. I am nothing special. There are so many girls that are better than me, why can’t you see?!” Binnie stood up and increased her voice, trying to make her point clear.

“What do you want me to see?! See that I am losing you from my reach?! Why can’t you see then?! Why can’t you see I only want you and no one else!” Mihyun clenched her fists and looked at Binnie who looked determined, then she took a deep breath and sighed.

“If this is what you want, then fine. Let’s break up.” Mihyun said and turned around, wanted to walk out from the room. She turned the doorknob and stopped. Mihyun glanced at Binnie for a second, then sighed and walked out from the room, leaving Binnie slumped on Mihyun’s bed. When Mihyun opened the door, the rest of the members were standing by the door, embarrassed that Mihyun found out they had been eavesdropping.

“It’s fine. I kind of expected this. Our voices are loud after all.” Mihyun smiled bitterly and Seunghee reached out to pat Mihyun’s shoulder.

“Hyojung unnie, I need to go out for a while. Please t-t-take c-care of Binnie.” Mihyun said and ran out from the dorm, not even waiting Hyojung’s reply. The rest of the members looked at the door being closed and back to each other.

“I think Hyojung unnie should go and have a talk with Mihyun unnie. Then Arin and I will go talk to that dumb head.” Jiho said and she was smacked by Hyojung.

“Ouch! Unnie~” Jiho whined.

“No calling names, okay? I believe that Yoobin had thought about this for a long time.” Hyojung said.

“Shiah and I will try to talk to Mihyun.” Seunghee said and everyone nodded their head. Suddenly they heard a small sob coming from Mihyun’s room. The sobbing sound was so soft, it sounds like the owner of the sob was trying to supress the sound. Seunghee looked at Hyojung who nodded her head.

“I will inform manager about this.” Seunghee said.

“Yeah, perhaps manager will let both of them have a few days’ rest.” Shiah said.

“Let them have rest will be hard because we are having a schedule three days later.” Hyojung said. The rest of the girls sighed and walked away, knowing that Hyojung needed to have a talk with Binnie, to comfort Binnie. Hyojung stared at the door and knocked a few times, she then opened the door after getting permission from Binnie.

“U-unnie, what’s wrong?” Binnie asked and wiped her tears.

“Yoobin-ah, we all knew.” Hyojung said and Binnie burst into tears again. Hyojung quickly hugged Binnie and patted Binnie’s back gently. Binnie cried for half an hour and Hyojung just remained silent while comforting Binnie.

“I don’t want to comment anything before I heard you reason.” Hyojung said as Binnie finally calmed down and wiped her tears. Binnie took a deep breath and wiped her tears, clenching her fists as she looked at the floor.

“I j-just don’t think I suit her anymore.” Binnie said weakly.

“Suit her?” Hyojung asked and Binnie nodded her head.

“Mihyun unnie is getting recognized in public. I am happy for her, really, her talent is being known, and she found many celebrity friends. It’s just that-”

“She is getting out of your reach?” Hyojung asked and Binnied nodded her head then sighed.

“She is at the same level as YooA unnie. She even being invited to an interview, and the performance with the DJ, the same show YooA unnie is being invited.” Binnie unclenched her fists and looked at Hyojung.

“While me, I just shot a web drama, sang a few OSTs. That’s it.” Binnie said and Hyojung shook her head.

“But for us, you are the irreplaceable Bae Yoobin.” Hyojung said.

“I know but every single time, when I saw how Mihyun unnie shine on stage, and I try to imagine me standing beside her, I somehow feel out of place. But when I imagine Arin, Jiho and Shiah unnie, they felt so perfect together.” Binnie said.

“Yoobin-ah, did you tell Mihyun about this?” Hyojung asked and Binnie shook her head.

“No, I knew what she will say. She will say she only has me in her eyes, but I feel like I am the sole reason that blocking her path of success.” Binnie said and Hyojung sighed.

“Yoobin-ah, don’t you think you are somehow harsh on Mihyun?” Hyojung asked. Binnie just stared at Hyojung, waiting the older girl to continue.

“I think Mihyun had the right to know all this. This decision is not fair for both of you. She had no chance of explaining her side to you, not even had the right to listen your problem as a girlfriend ; and it’s not fair to you as you are the one carrying all the burden while she was being all carefree.” Hyojung said and Binnie just slumped her shoulders.

“I don’t want to burden her with my thoughts, and especially I know that my thoughts come from my lack of confidence.” Binnie said.

“Yoobin-ah, I can’t say whether you did right or wrong, because this is your decision, and I am just a bystander. But I hope that you will not regret about this decision of yours.” Hyojung hugged Binnie as tight as she could while Binnie just weakly nodded her head.

On the other hand, Shiah and Seunghee finally found Mihyun, drinking in some random bar that was very hidden in an alley. Mihyun glanced at them then gulped down one shot of soju.

“Yah! Kim Mihyun!” Shiah quickly grabbed the glasses away from Mihyun as everyone in the group knew how bad Mihyun was in drinking.

“D-d-don’t stop me.” Mihyun tried to grab back the glass but was stopped by Seunghee.

“Hey, you are pushing your limit. You are going to have a terrible headache tomorrow.” Seunghee said as Mihyun sighed and knocked her head on the table.

“I j-j-just need this.” Mihyun mumbled and not for long, Seunghee and Shiah heard sobbing sounds came from Mihyun.

“Just let it all out, Mihyun-ah.” Seunghee said as Shiah rubbed Mihyun’s back.

“I don’t understand. What does she meant by Shiah or Arin or Jiho suit me more? Is she getting tired of me? Or she is getting tired of all the fan service that I gave to the fans with Shiah, Arin and Jiho. Or she realized that she was not in love with me and it was just a stupid infatuation? The real person that she was in love was her drama co actor.” Mihyun said and Seunghee looked at Shiah who just shrugged.

“Maybe because I didn’t give her the feeling of secure, the feeling that I only have her in my mind and no one else can replace her. I failed her expectation.” Mihyun lifted her head and looked at the ceiling.

“You know it’s not that, Mim.” Seunghee said as Mihyun shook her head and chuckled bitterly.

“I know it clearly. All of us, especially me, know that how less confidence Yoobin had for herself. I don’t understand, how can she not know how awesome she is, how smart she is, how cute when she do her aegyo, how pretty she is, no matter when she had long hair or short hair ; especially how sweet her voice is when she sang.” Mihyun said and took a shot of soju.

“And I didn’t pay attention to her insecure feeling. I just let it be and followed the company’s instruction of not getting too obvious. Maybe this is why she choose to leave me.” Mihyun slapped herself which surprised Shiah and Seunghee.

“I should had told her how pretty she was every day, how sweet her voice was every day, how awesome she was. I should have just been the ideal girlfriend. But I didn’t, I just failed her expectation.” Mihyun said while Shiah and Seunghee hugged her tightly, preventing her to slap herself again.

“Maybe she had enough of me, maybe all these three years, she was trying to tolerate with me, but she realize she can’t.” Mihyun chuckled bitterly and shook her head.

“You know that is not true at all, Mim.” Shiah said and Seunghee nodded her head.

“We all know how you convince the web drama director to cast Binnie as main character because you know how much Binnie love acting.” Seunghee said.

“We all know how you trying to get Binnie has more singing part, when you start to take part in producing the songs.” Shiah said.

“We all know how much video of Binnie’s fancam and aegyo you had downloaded, and you watched it every night before you sleep.” Seunghee said.

“We all know how nervous you are when you want to introduce Miong to Binnie because you told us that you are Miong’s dad, then Binnie will be Miong’s mom.” Shiah said.

“Yeah, all of you know, all of you except her. I didn’t show it to her, the main character of my story. Just accept it guys, I failed Binnie.” Mihyun smiled bitterly.

“It’s not too late to talk with Binnie. I think you still can ask her to go back to you.” Seunghee said and Mihyun shook her head.

“I am a failure and who would want to go back to a failure? She is now finally free from me.” Mihyun then stood up and looked at both Shiah and Seunghee.

“Let’s go back. I think Hyojung unnie is starting to get worry about us.” Mihyun then wiped her tears and paid for the soju and beer that she drank, then walked out from the shop. 

“Do you think?” Seunghee asked as Shiah shook her head.

“With Mim’s personality, she will just follow Binnie’s decision. You know that Mihyun is the type that is willing to do anything for the one she loves, even if she doesn’t like it.” Shiah said. Two of them quickly caught up to Mihyun and three of them walked back to their dorm together.

“We’re back.” Seunghee said as three of them entered their dorm.

“Welcome back.” Hyojung appeared at the doorway and smiled at three of them. Mihyun just nodded her head and looked at the door of her room.

“She is back to her room.” Hyojung said and Mimi nodded her head then entered her room. Hyojung sighed and she felt someone hugged her from behind.

“Yah, Seung, did you wash your hands?” Hyojung asked and Seunghee nodded her head.

“Yup, I even washed my face.” Seunghee then wiped her face on Hyojung’s shoulder which earned her a weak slap on her hand from Hyojung.

“How is Mihyun?” Hyojung asked as Seunghee sighed.

“Bad, terrible, like the end of the world.” Seungheee said.

“Same goes to Binnie.” Hyojung sighed.

“Then why?”

“Binnie said she doesn’t want to be the obstacle for Mihyun to chase after her dream. She thinks she is not compatible with Mihyun anymore.” Hyojung whispered as Seunghee widened her eyes.

“Jungie, promise me, that you will not leave me alone.” Seunghee buried her face in Hyojung’s back as Hyojung nodded her head.

“I promise, you promise me, that we will tell each other what is in our mind.” Hyojung said and Seunghee nodded her head.

“Yah, Kim Mihyun, what are you doing?” Hyojung asked when she saw Mihyun brought a luggage and a backpack.

“Unnie, I am going back to my place to stay for a few days. I will attend every schedule, don’t worry. I am sorry for causing such trouble, but I need it.” Mihyun said then walked out from the dorm, before Hyojung get to say anything. As Mihyun closed the door, the door of Binnie’s and Arin’s shared room open, revealed Binnie who was leaning against the door frame weakly. She looked at Hyojung with tearful eyes.

“Give her some time, Bin-ah. You know how hurt she is.” Seunghee said as she was still hugging Hyojung from the back.

“I think both of you need some time away from each other and think this through.” Hyojung said and Binnie nodded her head weakly. Binnie then closed the door and weak sobbing sounds could be heard from the room.

“How long do you think this will end?” Hyojung asked as Seunghee shrugged when she pushed herself away from Hyojung.

“No idea, but let’s hope not long.” Seunghee said.

After that day, the tension between Mihyun and Binnie was strong, and if when they were together, they were awkward on stage; then now, they were more awkward on stage and even in resting room. Whenever one is in the room, the other girl would just walk out, not wanting to stay in the same room as the other.

The whole atmosphere was suffocating for the rest of the members. They just didn’t dare to joke about two of them anymore. All of them just sat down quietly and doing small talks, no more energy explosion, no more weird imitations, no more weird laugh. Mihyun looked around and sighed, she stood up and looked at all the girls, except Binnie and Arin who had went for a quick toilet break.

“Look, you girls can just be like the usual. There’s no need to restrict yourself just because of we two. I know this whole tense atmosphere is somehow my fault, but you can’t blame me. I am still not over her, heck, I can’t even look at her face without thinking that she was not mine anymore. But don’t worry, I won’t bring this personal thing to work. I will be professional, just like when I rap on stage.” Mihyun said and walked out from the room, went to somewhere else.  

“I will go have a talk with her.” Jiho followed Mihyun and not for long Binnie and Arin entered the room.

“Why are you guys taking so long from the toilet?” Hyojung asked as she glanced at her phone and realized two of them had went to toilet for 45 minutes, which was awfully long, especially for Binnie who normally took around 15 minutes.

“Did you cry?” Seunghee asked as she stood up and walked closer to Binnie who shook her head.

“We were being stop by one sasaeng fans. He just stood outside of the toilet and kept on block Binnie unnie.” Arin pouted.

“Block Binnie?” Shiah asked and Arin nodded her head.

“Probably just a normal fans, unnie. There’s no need to worry that much.” Binnie said.

“He is definitely not a normal fans! He kept on asked Binnie unnie to be his girlfriend, to be his wife.” Arin said.

“His wife?!” Seunghee stood up and Arin nodded her head.

“He even threatened Binnie unnie, saying that he will commit suicide if Binnie unnie rejected him.”

“Don’t tell me you accepted him?” Hyojung asked and Binnie shook her head.

“Of course not, unnie. I just politely rejected him and tell him that there are other girls out there.” Binnie said.

“Then the man looked angry and walked out, mumbling something that we can’t listen clearly.” Arin said and Hyojung frowned.

“I think we need to inform manager about this and asked him to check on the security.” Shiah said and Hyojung nodded her head.

“Do you two remember how he looks like?” Seunghee asked.

“Yeah, he wears a black hoodie, with Binnie unnie’s face printed t shirt inside, and wear a black cap, and a black mask.” Arin said.

“And he looked around 40+ years old to me.” Binnie said.

“I will go inform manager about this. But I doubt he can do anything about this, we are having this schedule outdoor. I doubt the security can find that guy.” Hyojung said and went to find their manager.

“Binnie, you need to stay in the dorm for now. Don’t worry, we will be with you.” Seunghee said and Shiah just gently hugged Binnie.

“Don’t tell Mihyun unnie and Jiho about this.” Binnie said and that caused Arin to frown.

“Ah~ Those two are hot tempered. If they knew, they would rush out and find that sasaeng by themselves.” Shiah widened her eyes and said.

“Yeah, and even if they don’t want to admit, they are still young girls, they might get hurt when dealing with sasaeng.” Seunghee said and Binnie nodded her head. After a while, Hyojung got back and smiled reassuringly to the other members.

“I had informed manager oppa about this, and he said that he would go ask the management about this. Don’t worry.” Hyojung said.

When it was time for the girls to go on stage, Seunghee called Mihyun and Jiho back. When the two girls were back, all seven of them prepared to go on stage. As all seven of them lined up to get on stage, Mihyun felt some weird stares from somewhere so she turned around to look around, but she couldn’t find the source of the stares. She frowned and turned back to let the staff adjusted her in-ears and her microphone, and there is was again, the weird stares from somewhere. This time, Mihyun waited for a moment, allowing the staff to put the final touch of her make up then she turned around, but the weird stares was gone. Mihyun just frowned but still put on her professional stage face when she got on the stage.

The girls started to perform their songs and after two songs, it was the break session, whereby the members would drink some water and have a small talk with the crowds. As the girls were taking turn to show aegyo to the crowd, Mihyun, who was waiting for her turn, saw some shiny stuff from the backstage. She then saw a man, wearing a black hoodie and a black cap, was running to the stage, with a knife on his hand, and his target was none other than Binnie who was at the other end of the line, which was closer to the man. Mihyun quickly walked as toward Binnie.

“Unnie?” She heard Arin and Jiho called her, but her thought was full of Binnie. She quickly reached out to Binnie who was standing at the other end of the line, then pulled the younger girl, as she stood in front of her.

“UNNIE!” Arin shouted as Mihyun pushed the rest of the girls behind her back. The face of the man was so close to her, like only a few centimetres apart, and she felt she was dripping something from her stomach. Mihyun looked down and saw the handle of the knife was on her stomach.

“YOU! BAE YOOBIN!” The man shouted as he tried to push Mihyun away but Mihyun continued block him.

“Mister, please, calm down.” Mihyun took deep breath, trying to endure the pain, while reached out and put her hands on the shoulder, trying to maintain the distance between the man and her members.

“HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME?! DON’T YOU KNOW I ONLY WANT YOU! IF I CAN’T HAVE YOU, NO ONE CAN HAVE YOU!” The man shouted and tried to push himself toward the rest of the girls, but Mihyun still blocking him.

“YOU GET LOST!” The man shouted and pulled out the knife, causing a few splatters of blood on the floor, then he continued to stab Mihyun in her stomach one more time, but this time, he used his force to push the knife in.

“U-urgh.” Mihyun groaned in pain.

“Mihyun!” Shiah shouted.

“YOU, JUST GET LOST! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TO BLOCK ME!” The man shouted as Mihyun smirked.

“I w-will urgh , will never, urgh, will never let you go past me. L-like the saying goes, urgh, over my dead body. Heh.” Mihyun snickered and that somehow caused the last rational wire in the man’s mind snapped.

“You!” The man pulled the knife out and stabbed Mihyun’s chest area, then kicked Mihyun in the stomach where the wound was. This caused Mihyun leaned forward from the pain but her grip on the man’s hand that was holding the knife was still strong.

“WHERE ARE THE STAFF?!” Seunghee shouted as she looked around. The man still didn’t give up, he stood up and wanted to he still trying to get pass Mihyun by kept on pushing the knife into her body. Mihyun was trying her best not to move even one inch, maybe due to adrenaline rush, she was able to stop the man from moving forward. She then used her power that came from nowhere and pushed the man away, bring the knife out of her body as the man was still holding the knife. The man fell down while Mihyun hold her stomach, her vision slowly getting blur and the thing she could see clearly were the stage and her hand that were covered in blood.  

The staff quickly got on the stage and pounced on the man. Mihyum stumbled a few steps back and when she saw the man was caught by the staff, she lost her adrenaline rush and fell backward. Binnie quickly caught Mihyun and sat on the floor.

“U-u-unnie, you will be alright, okay? Help will be here soon.” Binnie said as tears kept on pouring from her eyes.

“Heh.” Mihyun snickered.

“You still have the guts to snicker?! Really?! Kim Mihyun!” Jiho shouted when she saw it. Arin was now in Shiah’s embrace, while Hyojung in Seunghee’s embrace. All of them were having tears in their eyes.

“I-i-I’m tired.” Mihyun whispered weakly.

“No, no, no! Unnie! Don’t close your eyes! Don’t sleep!” Binnie widened her eyes as she gently slapped Mihyun’s face.

“I n-n-need to slee-sleep.” Mihyun said.

“You better stay awake! Kim Mihyun! This is an order! STAY AWAKE! DON’T CLOSE YOUR EYES!” Binnie shouted and that was the first time, the crowd and even the members saw Binnie lost control.

“Bae Yoobin, in case I can’t make it, heh.” Mihyun snickered again as she tried to wipe away Binnie’s tears. However Mihyun lost her energy when her hand was just a few centimetres away from Binnie’s face.

“Yah! What are you talking about?! You will make it. Hang on, okay? Please, I beg you!” Binnie said but her tears kept on dripping on Mihyun’s face.

“Just don’t close your eyes, okay? Please, I beg you, Kim Mihyun, don’t, don’t leave me alone!” Binnie gently slapped Mihyun’s cheek and kept on glancing at the side of the stage, waiting for the help to come.

“Remember that, you are the one for me. You are as perfect as an angel could be and I, Kim Mihyun, only want you, Bae Yoobin, as my partner for the rest of my life.” With that Mihyun closed her eyes.

“Unnie? Unnie?” Binnie shook Mihyun but Mihyun didn’t respond.

“UNNIE?! YAH! KIM MIHYUN!” Binnie shouted again and this time shook Mihyun more violently. Jiho finally pulled Binnie away from Mihyun when the help had arrived. Mihyun was carried on a stroller and to a nearby hospital.

“Yoobin.” Hyojung called out to Binnie who just spaced out and her costume were soaked with Mihyun’s blood. Binnie turned around and stared at Hyojung.

“Unnie, she will be alright, right?” Binnie asked weakly and Hyojung nodded her head.

“She is a strong fighter and she hasn’t achieved her dream, her dream of marrying you, and open a café together; so, she will not give up that fast.” Hyojung said. Binnie nodded her head weakly, then she turned her head to stare at the entrance where Mihyun had been brought away.

The rest of the members bowed and apologized to the crowd. Jiho and Arin guided Binnie to get off the stage and somehow Binnie’s mind was totally blank, even when she and the members changed their clothes and got on their manager’s car, then they went to the hospital where Mihyun was sent to. All of them were sitting out of the emergency room and praying very hard for their only rapper to be safe.

Binnie just stared at the emergency light while praying as hard as she could. She felt someone put their hand on her right shoulder, so she looked to her right and saw Seunghee was standing there.

“She will be fine.” Seunghee comforted Binnie, who buried her head in her palms. Seunghee knew Binnie was regretting and was blaming herself for all this happened.

“It’s not your fault, Bin-ah.” Seunghee said as she sat beside Binnie.

“But the man, the man. It’s all because of me. The man wants me and if I accept him, then Mihyun unnie won’t be-” Binnie couldn’t even finish her sentence.

“Are you out of your mind? Bae Yoobin, that man is just a psycho. Besides, you did the right thing of rejecting him.” Seunghee said.

“And, I think Mihyun will not allow that to happen too. Don’t blame yourself for all these. This is an accident, that none of us can predict so stop blaming yourself. Mihyun wouldn’t want to see you blaming yourself when she nearly sacrifices her life to protect you.” Seunghee said and patted Binnie’s back as the younger girl nodded her head weakly.

“Shiah and I will go and buy us some drinks. Seung, you and Jiho take care of Arin and Binnie.” Hyojung said and Seunghee nodded her head. She turned around and gently brought Binnie into her embrace.

“What if Mihyun unnie –” Arin sobbed as Jiho gently patted her back.

“Mimi unnie is strong, and she still has a lot of stuff haven’t accomplish. Let’s have fate in her, okay?” Jiho said in a very gentle voice and Arin nodded her head. However, Arin did not see how tight Jiho’s fists were.

“Please, for me, for everyone, for Binnie, come back to us.” Jiho thought as she looked at the red light. Hyojung and YooA were back with some mineral waters.

“I am fine, unnie.” Binnie said but YooA pushed the mineral water towards the younger girl.

“You look everything but fine. Drink some, you look pale.” YooA said and sat beside Binnie as Seunghee was now sitting beside Hyojung. Binnie nodded her head and took the bottle, then drank all the content in one go. As soon as she finished, the red light was off. The girls quickly stood up, waiting for the doctor to walk out from the room. Not for long, the door of the room was pushed open and a doctor along with a nurse walked appeared.

“Doctor, how is she?” Hyojung asked as the doctor who blinked a few times.

“The patient’s condition is stable, luckily the knife that use to stab her was not long as it didn’t reach any vital organ of hers. Just let her rest for a few more days, then she will be good to go.” The doctor then walked away. The news had brought smile to the girls’ face.

“The patient will be transfer to VIP room and will not be waking up for 12 hours.” The nurse said and asked Hyojung to follow her to provide some information about Mihyun for check in process.

“She is fine.” Binnie whispered to herself, wanting to make sure it was all reality.

“Yeah, our Mihyun is safe!” Jiho shouted.

“Yah, honorifics! But yes! Our rapper is safe!” Seunghee shouted too.

“Lower your voice, we are at the hospital.” Shiah rolled her eyes but no one can ignore the big smile on her face. Hyojung came back with a smile.

“They say we can go and visit Mihyun, and we can take turn to take care of Mihyun out of visiting hours.” Hyojung said.

“Then let’s all take care of her together.” Arin suggested but Hyojung shook her head.

“I’m sorry but we can’t. Firstly, some of us have schedule, and secondly, the hospital only allows one person to stay in the room out of visiting hour.” Hyojung said and Arin pouted.

“Well, Jiho, Arin and Shiah are out of question, you three have schedules the day after tomorrow. Unnie have her Avengirls broadcast tomorrow night and I have a solo schedule tomorrow afternoon. Binnie has schedule tomorrow morning.” Seunghee said.

“Hyojung unnie, Jiho, Arin and I can take care of Mihyun during morning, while you and Binnie can take care of Mihyun unnie during night.” Shiah said.

“Yeah, I think we can split into two groups. One group in charge of morning and afternoon, while another group in charge of evening and night.” Jiho said and the rest of them nodded their head.

“Unnie, can I ask for a break after my schedule?” Binnie asked Hyojung when the rest of the girls were busy divide themselves into group.

“I will try talk to manager about this.” Hyojung said as she knew the reason of Binnie asking for break.

“Hyojung unnie, Shiah and I will be in one group, as most of our schedule matches each other, and Jiho, Arin and Binnie will be in one group.” Seunghee said and everyone agreed. Jiho, Arin and Binnie were sent back to the dorm by their manager although Binnie tried to insist to stay there.

“You need to have a bath and rest, Yoobin-ah.” Seunghee said.

“But what if she woke up and didn’t see me?” Binnie asked.

“You don’t want her to see you in this state, do you?” Hyojung asked and Binnie had a good look at herself and realized she looked awful with tear stain and her pale lips.

“We need to make sure Mihyun see the beautiful Bae Yoobin when she wakes up, and you need to clear your mind so that you can have a talk with her.” Shiah said as Binnie nodded her head and finally followed Jiho and Arin.

“Well, let’s go in.” Seunghee said after they sent the maknae line away. They entered the room and were glad when they saw Mihyun was not connected to any wire except than the IV drip. Heartbeat of Mihyun could be heard clearly and the rapper’s chest was moving up and down indicating the rapper was breathing.

“You scare the hell out of me.” Shiah said as she gently caressed Mihyun’s face.

“Thank god that guy didn’t punch you in the face.” Seunghee said as Hyojung nodded her head.

“But even if he punched you in the face, you still look handsome as usual.” Hyojung said as she held Mihyun’s left hand and Seunghee just put both of her hands on Hyojung’s shoulders.

“But really, don’t ever think of doing that again. If you saw someone suspicious, shouted for staff, or at least tell us, let us know so that we can prepare for it.” Seunghee said.

“Yeah, and not just lay on the ground, with blood coming out from you. Do you have any idea how terrifying that was?!” Shiah scolded weakly as tears escaped from her eyes.

“We are perfect with eight members at first, but we lost Hyejin from anorexia, we can’t afford to lose you, our only rapper.” Hyojung stared at Mihyun with a pair of sad eyes. Seunghee knew that Hyojung hadn’t move on from Hyejin’s departure from the group as the older girl still thought that it was her fault for not noticing the weird behaviour from Hyejin. Seunghee could only gently rubbed Hyojung’s shoulders as she stared at Mihyun.

After a few hours, the maknae line came and sent the three older girls back to their dorm for a good rest.

“We promise we will call you all when Mihyun unnie is awake.” This was Jiho’s tenth time of saying this, because Hyojung kept on reminding her.

“I believe Jiho will remember this. Besides, there are Arin and Binnie. Even if Jiho is not reliable, at least Binnie and Arin are.” Seunghee said and quickly pushed Hyojung away.

“Hey! I am reliable, okay?!” Jiho shouted which earned a smack from Binnie. She glared at Binnie who also glared back.

“We’re at hospital, in case you forgotten.” Binnie said. Arin just sighed and entered the room, she too was glad there wasn’t any weird looking wires or tubes connected to Mihyun, except for the IV drip and the heart rate monitor. She quickly went to sit beside Mihyun as the two older members still glaring at each other.

“Unnie, do you think Mihyun unnie is in pain?” Arin asked and that successfully stopped the two older members from glaring at each other.

“Well, from the drugs they gave her, I think she is not, and she is having a very nice sleep.” Jiho said.

“That’s good to hear.” Arin nodded her head. Binnie just went to other side of the bed and reached out to caress Mihyun’s cheek, and gently swept Mihyun’s bangs away from her face. There was a lot of things Binnie wanted to tell Mihyun but Binnie somehow couldn’t have the courage to say it out. She just held onto Mihyun’s hand as tight as she could and prayed for Mihyun to wake up.

“I will have a talk with you when you are awake.” Binnie thought as she bowed down and kissed the back of Mihyun’s hand. Jiho and Arin just shared a look, then sighed.

“As a friend, I advise you talk it out with Mihyun unnie. I don’t know your reason for breaking up with Mihyun unnie but I know that you still love Mihyun unnie. Don’t let your insecurity becomes an obstacle to your happiness.” Jiho said to Binnie as both were out to get some drinks. Binnie just nodded her head as she squatted down and took the drinks from the vending machine.

“I won’t. I had learned it the hard way.” Binnie smiled as she handed Jiho’s drinks to the girl which the girl accepted and raised her eyebrows.

“I just have to warn you, you lost her once, so don’t lose her twice.” Jiho said as she opened the water bottle.

“Huh?” Binnie tilted her head.

“Because, the second time you lose her, I will make sure she will never get back to you.” Jiho said and turned around.

“What do you mean? You are telling me that you-”

“Tell me, Bae Yoobin, is Kim Mihyun hard to love?” Jiho asked and this time her eyes were full of sadness. Binnie just shook her head.

“You’re correct about this. She is not hard to love. In fact, her charisma on stage makes her looks handsome, but her blur like off stage make her looks cute.” Jiho smiled and walked toward Binnie.

“I am serious, and I believe that Arin and Shiah unnie, and even other girl idols that we met are serious too. You make sure you only lost her once and no more.” Jiho whispered as she stood beside Binnie, she then smirked and walked away. Binnie just clenched her fists and turned around, stared at Jiho’s back.

“Don’t worry, I promise I will only lose her once.” Binnie said as she caught up to Jiho who just gently smacked Binnie’s shoulder.

“Make sure you keep your promise.” Jiho then opened the door and saw how Arin still holding Mihyun’s hand tightly and her eyes closed as tight as she could, then was mumbling something. Even if they couldn’t hear what Arin was mumbling, they knew it very well, that Arin was praying to whichever god or goddess up there that Mihyun was able to wake up as soon as possible. They knew because that was the only wish of all members right now.

It was when everyone except Binnie was out for a quick toilet break or to buy drinks from the vending machine, Mihyun woke up. She glanced and saw Binnie was resting her head on the bed, with a very awkward position. Mihyun felt her hand were tightly held by Binnie as the girl mumbled.

“J-j-just wake up.” Binnie mumbled and Mihyun sighed.

“B-b-b-bin-ah.” Mihyun called out, with her hoarse voice. Binnie quickly lifted her head, sat up straight and stared at Mihyun.

“Unnie?” Binnie called out as she rubbed her eyes, looking as cute as ever in Mihyun’s eyes.

“Y-yeah. Can you pour me a glass of water?” Mihyun asked as she tried to sit up but the pain from her abdomen was preventing her to do so. Binnie quickly helped the older girl to sit up and poured a glass of water. Mihyun drank the water in one go as Binnie sent a message in the group, informing the members that Mihyun had woke up.

“OMO! Mihyun unnie wakes up!” Arin squealed in happiness when she saw the message. Shiah and Jiho sighed in relief with a happy smile on their face.

“Perhaps, we should let both of them have some time to talk.” Seunghee said and Hyojung nodded her head.

“Yeah, besides, we can enjoy this scenery a little bit longer.” Jiho said.

“And the sun is going to rise soon.” Shiah said as the five girls looked at each other and smiled. Five of them just took a sip on their coffee and stared at the sky.

On the other hand, Binnie and Mihyun were in an awkward atmosphere.

“Why aren’t they back?” Binnie mumbled while glancing at the door.

“Do you hate to be with me that much?” Mihyun asked and that caused Binnie turned her head and stared at Mihyun.

“Of course not!” Binnie said and Mihyun sighed.

“Look, if you need to be somewhere else, you could go. I can take care of myself. Besides, you don’t have the responsibility to take care of me anymore.” Mihyun chuckled bitterly and Binnie just lowered her head.

“Yeah, I don’t have the responsibility anymore.” Binnie said and that made Mihyun felt like thousands of spears had just speared through her heart.

“But I want to have the responsibility.” Binnie continued and that made Mihyun confused.

“What- what do you mean? You just asked for a breakup.” Mihyun frowned.

“Yeah, that’s right bu-”

“If this is your way to repay me from saving you, or for a reason that you pity me, then don’t. I don’t want you choose to come back to me just because of this.” Mihyun pointed at her stomach where her wound was.

“No! Of course not! I mean, I owe you my life because you save me back then, but this is not the reason why I want to go back to you.” Binnie said and stared at Mihyun.

“Just listen to me, okay? If after listening to me, you choose to not accept me back, I am fine with it; because I asked for this.” Binnie said and she saw Mihyun sighed.

“I am listening.” Mihyun said as Binnie started to talk about her insecurity. Mihyun slowly widened her eyes as she heard how Binnie talked about her insecurity, how small she felt when she stood beside Mihyun, how envy she was when she saw how Shiah was able to perform beside Mihyun, and how happy and proud she was when she saw how much recognition Mihyun gained.

“I just slowly losing confidence. I don’t think I’m good enough for you anymore. You are like a sun, shining brightly, but I am like a moon, which shone because of you. You need other stars to be with you, so that you can shine even more, and I felt like I am just –” Binnie stopped when she felt Mihyun pulled her into the embrace that she was familiar and missed.

“Look, it’s not your fault. It’s partially my fault too as I was too busy to give you reassurance. You are good at your own. You have sweet singing voice, and this is getting recognition from more and more song producers. You have angelic visual, that can made me drown in your beauty when I stared at you. And aegyo, god, those aegyo, just kept melt my heart every time.” Mihyun said as she slowly rubbed Binnie’s back.

“Maybe I shine like a sun for you, but for me, you are the one that shine like a sun. Your existence just brought light into my life.” Mihyun then kissed the top of Binnie’s head.

“Let me tell you a secret. Before you join the company, I was losing hope. When I hurt my vocal cord and was being told that I would lose my voice if I continue to sing, I really lost my hope. Even if they suggest me to try rap, but at that time, I just couldn’t imagine myself and I was already planning to give up. But you came in, and you were the first one approached me and praised my rapping skills even though it was damn ty at that point.” Mihyun said.

“But your rapping skill was really awesome!” Binnie lifted her head and Mihyun just smiled weakly.

“Not for me at that time. But your praise and your sincerity just boosted my confidence and made me the now me, the me that can stand up after every knock down from life. Somehow these feelings just develop into crush and then love.” Mihyun stared at the ceiling and sighed.

“When I heard that you are asking for a break up, I thought that you are being dumb, but when I went for a drink, I suddenly realized that perhaps I didn’t give you enough reassurance. I didn’t show you enough love, or I didn’t show you that I love you enough.” Mihyun said.

“No, you are wrong! You give me enough reassurance. It’s just I don’t have enough confidence.” Binnie lifted her body and stared at Mihyun who just smiled.

“But I should had done something to boost your confidence, like what you did to me.” Mihyun said but Binnie shook her head and reached out to caress Mihyun’s face.

“Is it too late for me to say that I want you back?” Binnie asked and leaned closer to Mihyun. Mihyun just reached out and pulled Binnie, caused the younger girl to fell on Mihyun’s wound. Mihyun just bear the pain and leaned in and kissed Binnie.

“Does that answer your question?” Mihyun asked after she pulled herself away from Binnie. Binnie just smiled and hugged Mihyun as tight as possible but she frowned when she felt there was something wet under her.

“What?! You are bleeding! Your wound is open!” Binnie saw the blood stained on Mihyun’s stomach area and Mihyun just smiled, reached out and hold Binnie’s hand.

“Calm down, just press this button.” Mihyun pointed the button beside her bed. Binnie quickly pressed the button and sat beside Mihyun.

“Are you hurt? Are you in pain? Of course, you are!” Binnie started to mumble.

“Hey, hey, I’m fine. I’m not hurt at all. Well, because you are here, that’s why I don’t feel any pain.” Mihyun said and patted Binnie’s head. The nurse arrived and asked Mihyun to lift her shirt. Binnie winced when she saw how deep the wound was and she closed her eyes again when she saw how the nurse just cleaned the wound and sewed back the wound after gave Mihyun some painkiller. The nurse then walked out after she was done, and Binnie just stared at Mihyun who was closing her eyes.

“Stop staring at me. You are making me embarrassed.” Mihyun said as she said Binnie sat beside.

“I can’t imagine, how much pain you are in.” Tears started to escape from her eyes as Mihyun slowly wiped away.

“As long as its for you, I can just bear this pain over and over again.” Mihyun smiled gently.

“I’m so sorry.” Binnie said.

“It’s not your fault so there’s no need for you to say sorry.” Mihyun said and looked at her stomach. The door opened and revealed all five other members.

“You are awake!” Jiho entered and readied to pounce on Mihyun but was stopped by Binnie who glared at Jiho while standing in front of Mihyun.

“Let her rest. You can pounce on her when she is fully recovered.” Binnie said and Jiho lifted her eyebrow and looked at Mihyun who was behind Binnie.

“So, you two are-” Seunghee said and Mihyun nodded her head.

“Well, that’s good.” Hyojung said as she stood beside Binnie, gave Binnie a proud smile.

“Yah!” Mihyun shouted when Shiah and Seunghee tried to lift her shirt and see her wound.

“Stop it.” Jiho said and that successfully stopped Shiah and Seunghee.

“Thanks, Jiho.” Mihyun smiled but soon she stared in despair when she heard the following words from Jiho.

“You must include me in this, unnie! I will hold onto Mihyun unnie’s leg, Seunghee unnie hold onto Mihyun unnie’s hand, then Shiah unnie will lift the shirt.”

“Okay!” So now three of them worked together and successfully lifted the shirt, and their reactions were the same as Binnie’s. Three of them winced as if they were the one being stabbed.

“Unnie, can I touch?” Arin asked.

“Well, as long as you sanitize your hand and don’t press on the wound. The effect of painkiller had worn off.” Mihyun said.

“I will make sure that mad man goes into jail for good.” Jiho clenched her fists and said.

“I will make sure that mad man goes to hell for good.” Shiah said as she glared at the ceiling.

“Unnie, you-” Arin couldn’t continue her sentence as she started to cry.

“Hey, hey, stop being like this. I’m still alive! However, I do agree on wishing the man goes to hell.” Mihyun smirked and gently patted Arin’s head.

“Don’t do such reckless thing next time.” Shiah pouted.

“There’s no next time.” Mihyun said.

“Are you coming back to the dorm or you plan to go back to your house for rest?” Hyojung asked as Mihyun tilted her head.

“Please say that you are coming back to the dorm, unnie~~” Arin said.

“Yeah, at least all of us can take turn to take care of you.” Jiho said.

“Girls, I’m being stabbed, not being threw off stage. I can take care myself on my own.” Mihyun said.

“But there are six of us.” Shiah said.

“Yeah, besides I don’t think I will be at ease when you rest at your house.” Seunghee said.

“Girls, it’s fine. Besides, I don’t want to trouble you girls about this.” Mihyun said.

“What are you talking about?!” Hyojung glared at Mihyun as the younger girl gulped.

“You are not troubling us. We did this because we are a family, because we want to. Because you are precious to us!” Hyojung said.

“Yeah, you are not even a burden to us, unnie. Just let us take care of you, as repayment, perhaps you can let us decide your video material for Youtube video.” Jiho smirked which caused Mihyun to roll her eyes.

“Not that. My channel is my baby.” Mihyun pouted.

“Look, just stay with us. We can play some Mario Kart.” Seunghee said.

“And watch some movie!” Shiah said.

“Not adult movie, okay? We have a child here.” Jiho said.

“Unnie~~ I’m already 22 years old this year~ I’m not a child anymore~” Arin whined.

“You will always be our baby.” Hyojung pinched Arin’s cheek which caused the younger girl to pout.

“We can even bake some stuff or cook some food together.” Seunghee continued.

“Girls, I am happy and touched by you all b-”

“Can you just come back to the dorm? For me?” Binnie asked.

“Because I can feel that I am so precious to you all, so I decide to go back to the dorm.” Mihyun smiled widely as she reached out to hold Binnie’s hand.

“I bet she wanted to reject again before Binnie asked her to stay.” Jiho whispered to Seunghee who nodded her head.

“Totally not because Binnie asked me to.” Mihyun said.

“Stop, unnie. You are making it more obvious by explaining. All of us know that you only accept because Binnie unnie asked you to.” Arin said.

“Well, what can I say? I am whipped for Bae Yoobin.” Mihyun winked at Binnie whose face turned red instantly.

“And I am willing to be whipped for her my entire life.” Mihyun stared at Binnie as sincere as she could.

“Same goes to me, I am willing to be whipped for you my entire life.” Binnie stared back with the same sincerity. Both girls slowly leaned closer to each other.

“Hello? Excuse me, I am so sorry to interrupt this beautiful moment, I really am but can you two continue your act when there’s no one around?” Jiho asked.

“Are you jealous?” Seunghe lifted her eyebrow twice while looking at Jiho with the annoying smirk.

“W-w-what?” Jiho was somehow taken aback.

“Jungie, we can’t let the Minnie couple take all the spotlight. Let’s kiss!” Seunghee said which caused Hyojung widened her eyes.

“Yah, do you even had any idea what you are talking about?!”

“I had plenty of idea of what I am talking about. I want to kiss you because I love you, not because I want to make the single trio jealous.” Seunghee then pulled Hyojung toward her and kissed the older girl.

“Yah! There’s a child in here for god sake!” Shiah exclaimed.

“Unnie~ I’m not a child anymore~” Arin continued to whine.

“Yah! You-” Jiho wanted to pounce on Seunghee but was stopped by Arin and Shiah.

“Hey.” Binnie called out to Mihyun who was trying to contain her laugh as her stomach hurt when she laughed too hard.

“Hmm?” Mihyun lifted her head then for one second, she saw how Binnie’s face become so close to her, close until she could count Binnie’s eyelashes. Then she felt a pair of soft lips on her own, so she smiled while closed her eyes, sharing the short kiss with Binnie. Binnie pulled away and smiled at Mihyun while put a finger on her lips, asking Mihyun to keep it as a secret,

“Yah! Bae Yoobin, why are you smiling like you earn 100 million Won?” Seunghee asked as she tried to run away from Jiho’s grasp.

“Don’t tell me you kissed Mihyun unnie?!” Jiho asked as she stopped and stared at Binnie with disbelief.

“Well, she is my girlfriend, of course I can kiss her.” Binnie smirked.

“Noooooooooo, I failed the God of Single!” Jiho kneeled.

“There is such god?” Arin asked.

“Just ignore Jiho, she is being weird.” Shiah said as the rest of the girls nodded their head.

“Hey, I’m not being weird. Seunghee unnie is the weird one.” Jiho pointed at Seunghee who looked like a fish that was out of water.

“W-w-what?! Bu-but…” Seunghee was finding word to explain or fight back Jiho.

“Okay, let’s stop for now. We are not helping Mihyun to recover if we continue to be this noisy.” Hyojung said.

“We are not being noisy.” Jiho said.

“We are being lively!” Seunghee continued.

“This is the time when those two works together.” Shiah shook her head as Mihyun still trying very hard to contain her laughter. Mihyun then gestured Binnie to lean down.

“What is it, unnie?” Binnie asked. Mihyun whispered something that caused Binnie to smile gently and pointed toward Mihyun then back to herself. Both just stared at Shiah and Hyojung trying their best to pull Jiho and Seunghee away from each other, while Arin called their manager to come pick them up before the staff came and complained. Mihyun and Binnie just glanced at each other and had a meaningful smile.

“I don’t want to let go of this hand anymore.” Binnie knew this sentence would forever be in her mind. Mihyun at the other hand were planning for something huge in her mind as she glanced at the perfect side profile of Binnie.