hobos have things in common?

Hobos are nice

          i didnt believe it they were both fat and ugly. they had bad clothes made by the same people. there like twins. there both even girls.they started to talk to each other. they became bhffs. that stands for best hobo friends forever. in the afternoon i went to them they were talking about the money. also they were putting their money together. i asked them how much is it. they answered 10 dollars. i had a little giggle. what u each had 5 dollars. my sister said no the other hobo had 7 dollars and 50 cents. i had 2 dollars and 50 cents. well i see ur hobo friend is richer than u . but ur still poor. wat r u going to buy some fatty foodswith that little money like candy and chips. why ask its all u eat fatty fatty and more fatty foods. is there anything else u eat like heathy food .do u even now wat healthy means. yes we do said the hobos. wat does it mean then i said. they said i dont know. exactly i said.  i thought u knew guess u dont. u guys r stupid and liers. i knew they were lying. anyways why would they know wat im talking about.they are fat. they will always be hobos.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                 THE END