WTF BBH

What The , Baekhyun

"What the , Baekhyun." You yell out as a dog runs around your legs. You stand there with your hands up as you try to figure out where the a dog came from and how to move away from it. You were trained in a lot of things, but doggie combat was not one of them. 

"Spud." You hear your husband, Baekhyun whisper. "Spuddy, where'd you go?" 

You notice him crawling on the floor until his face meets your feet. He slowly looks up and sees you standing there with your hands on your hips as he stands up while chuckling. 

"I.. I can explain." He stammers. 

"Go on." You urge him. 

"I fo..und him. Yeah, I found the poor guy, stranded.. on a boat. Yeah. He was howling. Loudly.. scared out of his little doggie mind. So I, I uh, rescued him. I am his savior." Baekhyun explains, using a lot of unnecessary hand gestures. 

"Uh huh." 

You have a hard time believing him when he talks, most times. 

"Why were you on a boat?" You ask. "I thought you were going to check out NCT's newest district?" 

"I was, yep, but you know I took a wrong.. turn and ended up at the peer." He says. 

You shake your head. "I can't.. I cannot handle this at the moment. Okay? Look, Baekhyun just go downstairs and try to get some info out of Bambam please. And for the love of God, try to not it up." You plead. 

"Me? ing it up? No. Not me. Not this guy." Baekhyun chuckles. 

"I will just kill you." 

"Ok, fair enough, off I go." 

** 

"Bambam." Baekhyun growls, holding a knife. "Tell me what I need to know." 

"I honestly don't know. They don't tell me anything." Bambam pouts. "They say I'm a 'gossip' whatever that means. I mean, I like to share things that happened, like Yugyeom got caught by the cops and spilled everything, now Jaebum has been arrested and none of us know what to do." 

"Jaebum was arrested?" Baekhyun asks, sliding a chair to himself to sit down in. "So what, Got7 is down for now?" 

"Yeah, we're all in hiding but then I got caught so I guess everyone else is in hiding and I'm being held captive." 

"Look, Ayn is really super nice, and y, but also understanding. She just wants to know where EXO's drugs are. Suho has been up her about it." Baekhyun pauses. "Not actually though, that's reserved for me… anyways, drugs. Where are they?" 

"Fine." Bambam sighs. "They're at the mansion. In Jaebum's room, under his bed." 

"Excellent. Thank you. And I didn't even have to hurt you." Baekhyun laughs, going back upstairs to tell you the good news. 

"Babe." He calls out. "Ayn?" 

"Yes?" You ask, coming out from the kitchen. 

"I got it out of him." He says. 

Your smile is surprised. "Oh? Where is it?" You ask. 

"At the mansion. Under Jaebum's bed." He tells you. 

"So.. you're telling me that the leader of Got7, hid the drugs that he stole from us, under his bed?" You ask. 

"That's what I was told." Baekhyun laughs. 

"That doesn't sound suspicious, or like a lie.. at all?"

His face goes straight. ", I knew I should never have trusted him." He yells, running back towards the basement. 

"Don't trust enemies! That's like rule number 1!" You yell out. 

You can hear Baekhyun's feet stomping down the stairs and a faint "I know" before you hear Bambam crying out in pain as Baekhyun probably angrily flicks him. You shake your head with a laugh, sitting on the couch while you wait for whatever information Bambam was going to feed Baekhyun now. 

**

A little while later Baekhyun emerges from the basement, sweaty with a little bit of blood smeared on him. "Is there.. is there blood on me?" He asks, trying not to gag. 

"I mean, yeah, there's a bit smeared on you.." you whisper, making him gag. "Oh god." 

"Grow up." You laugh, getting off the couch. "Did you find.. what is that.." you pause, looking at the floor. "My shoe!" You yell. "Your dog ate my shoe Baekhyun!" You spit. "I just got these!" 

The dog comes barreling around the corner as you scold Baekhyun, he stands in between the two of you, growling and snarling at you, making you forget what you were going to say to him next. Baekhyun kneels down beside the dog, wrapping his arm around him as he pets him, whispering "good boy" while maintaining eye contact with you. 

"I can't even deal with you today." You scoff, walking away. 

Baekhyun stays kneeled down and petting the dog. "She's really not that bad." He laughs. "She's just stressed but lemme tell you, the ? Immaculate." He sighs. "I feel like you get a lot of female doggos, dontcha? You are a stud. Like me. Two studs." He laughs. 

Baekhyun stands up, taking Spud outside with him for a small walk around the yard and into the back to play fetch. "Yeah so spud, I learnt the dance to Pretty Savage by Blacklick, and Lisa's part where she pops her booty, I can do it too. Hold on, lemme show you. Da da da da dadadada dada." *does the move, something pops.* "oh ." He groans. "Back inside Spud, don't look at me like that." 

Baekhyun limps his way back inside, running into you in the front entrance. 

"What'd you do?" You ask. 

"This? Nothing.. uh, an intruder was in the front yard.. and I did a fight with him." Baekhyun says, clearing his throat. "I was all hiya, pow, bam, punching and kicking, spin kicking." He exclaims. "It was really.. truly a masterpiece. I was fantastic." He smiles. 

"Are there more people coming? Why didn't you call for help?" You ask. 

"Cause I was all bam, pow, kick.. I just told you all this." 

"Baekhyun!" You hear as the front door slams open. 

"Did you not even lock the door?" You growl. 

"I want my dog back Baekhyun!" You hear, the voice coming closer. 

"What the Baekhyun:" you grit through your teeth. 

Johnny, the leader of NCT rolls around the corner, eyes trained right on Baekhyun. "Where's my dog?" He spits. 

"Your dog? Whaaaat? I only know of Spud, aka Spudalicious over here. My.. uh recuse." 

"Rescue my ing . Come here Pancake." Johnny calls the dog. Happily the dog runs over to him, wagging his tail and his hand. 

"You stole their dog?" You gasp. "Again what the , Baekhyun." You say. 

"He looked sad! Ok! I have a large heart." Baekhyun says. 

"Sorry Johnny.. half off your next order." You say, walking him out of the house. 

You come back to Baekhyun sitting on the couch, his hand rubbing his hip while gasping. 

"You did Lisa's move again didn't you?" You ask, crossing your arms. 

"I did. I popped something." He groans. 

"I need a drink." You sigh, walking away from your husband. 

You cannot deal with him today.