Chapter 6

Time (Chaennie???)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ella POV

Auntie Alice waved goodbye to us because she has a night class for her law class. I'm now relieved that she's gone; I cannot take how childish she is anymore. Oh my gosh. But I missed her so much. Being here feels so different.

"Did you take a bath already?" Mom winked at me. I nodded at her.

"Ohh, so you can take a bath on your own," she said and put her index finger to her temple, "cause I'm thinking about taking a bath with you" I felt warm on my cheeks, and she only laughs at me. She never changed, making me facepalm.

"Mom, I cannot believe you," she is really my Mom, even though she still doesn't know me, she is acting like how she acts in the future, I think she is destined to be a good Mom.

I waited for her to have a shower while I? I forgot to tell, and my Mom ordered me some clothes online, I can tell Mommy J chose the clothes because you know, it is so freaking fashionable, not certainly my Mom's style.

Wait, I'm supposed to be mad at Mommy J, right? Why I feel so loved.

"Ready? Let's pick up your Auntie J," she said. I can draw how excited she is. She is literally a baby or an angel.

Mom drive, and I sat in the back seat, like old time. I don't know where we are going. We just stopped in front of the school gate, and I saw Mommy J coming.

"Hey, bratty," she said.

"Stop that, Jen," Mom said seriously. I laughed so hard seeing Mommy J's face scared of strict chaeyoung. So protective, Mom.

Her jaw dropped changed into a big sweet smile.

"I'm sorry, hubby, I love you," Mommy said. And now my Mom is so red. Facepalm, my Mom lost.

"Where are we going?" Mommy asked while playing with my Mom's pinky finger while driving.

Is it normal to them?! Mom, come on, your best friend is obviously in love with you too. I wonder why It is so long for them before they became together. Well, they are both cowards. But thinking about Auntie Lisa and Jisoo, they are better.

Ohh. We came here before; Mom brought me here but without Mommy because they had an emergency meeting before in the Kim's corporation.

But now we are here again with Mommy. I can feel tears forming in my eyes. I can't believe it. This is more beautiful than in the future. There is more nature view which I love, and the water in the ocean is more clear.

        

"We're here at the themed park," Mom said.

"Woww!!" Mommy J said. "Never came here before," she added.

"Why are you crying bratty?" Mommy asked me. I did not respond to her.

"You are like your Mom, such a cry baby," she smirked. If you only know Mommy that you are always the reason why Mom and I cry.

I want to cry because you are with us this time!

"Hey! Why am I mentioned in this again?" Mom pouted at her.

We go out in the car. I felt a handheld me. And jumped like a baby. Oh, who's the baby now? Mommy J?

She pulled me and left Mom at our back. I can see Mom smiling at the two of us. Okay, maybe I should enjoy this day.

"You told me I left in the future, and we did not bond that much; let me make it up to you today," she shyly said. "I'm your Mom's and Mommy's friend; whatever happens in the future, I want to apologize, But let me make it up to you today," she said. "Let's have some fun, Ella."

Why one apologize can make me cry again. She only laughed in my face. Is she serious? Or making fun of me.

My hands feel tired following her wandering around, and she is more excited than a kid. Oh my gosh. Didn't she experience fun when she's a kid?

We played throwing a ball on the can, paintball, yes, paintball. Mom sneaks some clothes for us to change and played a kid gun firing. We also ride the happy swing, speedy beetle, power surge, bump cars, and roller coaster, and we entered a mirror maze.

Mommy never left my side the whole enjoyment. Mom and Mommy are holding hands while on the other hand of Mommy J is holding mine. Family, the Family I always wanted to experience.

It is so funny that the resting face of mommy J is gone as we entered the horror house; she hugs Mom tightly where it also forces me to hug Mommy J and be in the middle like a sandwich.

As we went out, I laughed so hard at her red and wet face, she is full of sweat, and also, Mom can't stop laughing. "Scared cat," I said.

"As if you didn't shout so loud," she said while making a face and catching her breath.

"Okay, last before we go home," Mom said. I know Mommy J have motion sickness, but I guess she forgot she had one when we entered here.

Mommy looks worried when she saw the ferries wheel. Oh my, we ride extreme rides; why is she worried about the ferries wheel. My Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter