New School

Twin Brothers

 

Kring..Kring..

It’s already 7:00 a.m. You must be ready for school today. Suddenly, you hear your mom voice.

Mom: _____,wake up. You need to go to school. You will be late.

You: ne, I already wake up.

Then, you pick up your bag and walk to the table for take a breakfast. After a few minute, you starting walk to school. When you reach at school, you see Ji Eun walk to Young Jun. Ji Eun look so happy. Then, Yooung Jun and Ji Eun walk to you for greets you.

Ji Eun and Young Jun: annyeong ____!

You: ne, annyeong..

Ji Eun: gomawo _____

You: ne, cheonma

Young Jun: weayo?

You: ani. Better you don’t know, it’s will hurt you.

Ji Eun: yah! Wea you say like that?

You: mianhea, Ji Eun..

Ji Eun: ne, it’s okey..

 

After that, you all walk together to the class. Ji Eun did not stop to walk together with Young Jun. You starting feel jelous with her attitude. You feel like all people ignore you. Young Jun also can’t talk to you because Ji Eun always force Young Jun to follow her wish.

After a several day, you decide to transfer to other school. You want to forget all about Ji Eun and Young Jun.

In night,suddenly you phone ringing. You pick your phone and look to the screen. You mumble ‘Young Jun? wea he call me?’ then, you answer the call.

You: hello, oppa.

Young Jun: _____, why you want to transfer to other school? Why you want to leave me??

You: oppa, I need to do this. It’s will hurt my heart. I feel like everybody ignore me including you.

Young Jun: but,Ji Eun always force me.

You: mianhea oppa. I hope you can forget me.

Young Jun: _____,please don’t transfer to other school. I promise I will not ignore you again.

You: mianhea oppa. I need to go now.

You off your phone and starting cry. ‘why it’s must be happened? Why it’s happened to me why not other??’ you mumble. Later you go to your bed for sleep. You mumble agtain ‘what will happened at my new school tomorrow?  Can I get a bestfriend?’ then, you sleep.

 

7:00 a.m

‘_____ wake up!!. You will be late to go to new school. Today’s your first day. Pali pali!!’

Ne, mom. I already wake up. Like always you take your breakfast and walk to school.

In class

Teacher: okey, today you all will get a new friend. *teacher say to all student in the class.

                Can you introduce yourself to all? *she ask you

You: ne. Annyeonghaseyo. _____ imnida. Nice to meet you all. Hope we can be a goodfriend.

When you see all your classmate, you really shock when you see Youngmin and Kwangmin also in your class. suddenly, Youngmin shout, ‘ _____-ah, here’ while he wave his hand to you. You just smile at him.  Then, teacher ask you to sit beside Kwangmin.

You: annyeong Kwangmin, Youngmin. We meet again.

Youngmin: ne.

Kwangmin just smile at you.

When break time, you, Kwangmin and Youngmin eat together. Then, Youngmin ask you:

Youngmin: _____, did the problem resolved?

You: ne. I already forget all the problem.

Youngmin: glad to hear that. if you having a problem, just tell me,ne. I will try to help you.

Kwangmin: yah hyung. Don’t be a busybody.

You: hahaa. Youngmin, ne. if I having a problem, I will tell you, ne. Kwangmin-ah, it’s okey.

Youngmin: ne.

You: can we be a bestfriend?

Kwangmin: of couse  we can.

 

He smile at you and you smile back to him.