Chapter 1

Forget Me Not

"Good Morning, Irene," Seulgi greeted me with a smile plastered on her face. I can feel the crowd staring at us. She's still smiling at me like a cute puppy.

Well, Kang Seulgi is the ceo of this company that I'm working at. She's younger than me but she was trained to handle one of her parents' company. 

Lately, Seulgi is really close to me and I feel like the others are suspiciously watching me and getting jealous. I mean, I didn't want to be so close to Seul that it looks like I'm leeching off of her. However, she is really clingy and I can't do anything about it

"Good Morning, Ms. Kang," I walked to my table and she followed me. I looked at the reports the I'm gonna make and I stared at Seul. 

Does she have any problem? Why is she still here? 

"Have you eaten? Do you want any help with that?" She asked those questions. Honestly, it annoyed me. It's not like I need her help with everthing that I need to do.

"I have already eaten and no I don't need your help," I said and she frowned and went to the elevator like a sad little puppy. 

I stared at the papers in front of me and I heaved out a sigh. I heard foot steps beside me, someone is probably approaching me.

"You seemed to be so close with Ms. Kang," Someone whispered and I didn't dare to look back. I started doing my work instead of complaining. Use your hands not your mouth. 

Irene: Wannie baby, I have lots of work

Irene: But it's okay, I can manage so don't worry okay?

Irene: I'm gonna finish this fast so that I can go home to you early, okay?

Irene: I know you're busy baking right now but I don't have anyone to talk to. 

Many hours had passed and I am finally finished with all of this reports. I stood up and waited for the elevator to open.

I was about to type another message when someone stood beside me.
 
"Hi, do you know where the office of Ms. Kang is?" A girl with monolid eyes the same as Seulgi approached me.

"Yes. In fact, I'm about to go there so just follow me," I said and we both entered the elevator. It's just the two of us inside and I looked at her reflection. She resemble Seulgi, I mean they really look like each other.

The elevator opened and we got off. I started walking towards the office, my heels clicking on the ground. Feels like power tho.

Ugh Joy again

"Well, hello there Ms. Bae," She greeted sarcastically and I smiled.

You need to contain yourself, Irene

"Is Ms. Kang there?" I asked and she smirked.

"See for yourself," She said before she moved out of the way.

Park Sooyoung also known as Joy is Seulgi's personal assistant. She knows Seulgi's schedule an everything about the latter. However, there's something that I don't know. I don't know why she seemed so mad to me and I don't want to know. Maybe I annoy her, but she annoys me, too so it's fair enough. 

I didn't notice that she's already talking with the girl beside me. I mean, who is this girl? And why does she look like Seulgi? And why does she want to see Seulgi? God, so many questions. 

"Seulgi Unnie!" She screamed as I opened the door. Seulgi averted her eyes from her computer to us and stood up.

Unnie?

"Yeji!!! Baby sis!" She yelled and they hugged each other. I giggled a little.

Baby sis? They are sisters? 

The way they yelled and ran to each other looks the same. Maybe they are really sisters.

"Oh Irene!" She got all excited and hugged me, too. I turned around and saw Joy staring at us with jealousy in her eyes which sent chills down my spine.

"Yes uhm. Miss Kang, I already finished the reports and here you go," I put the papers on the table.

"Thank you," She said and I was about to go out when she talked.

"Oh and baby sis, how did you get here? Since when did you get here? You could've told me that your back in Korea!" Seulgi said and I took another step forward when Yeji spoke.

"I actually got lost but managed to get inside the right building and I had trouble looking for your office but this beautiful lady helped me," She said as she pointed at me.

Yeji Kang huh? You're just like your sister.

"Is that true? To repay your kindness why don't you go and eat with us? My treat" Seulgi asked and I bit my lip.

"Oh, I actually need to go home early. Someone is waiting for me. That's all Ma'am, I'll be taking my leave now," I said and Yeji held my hand. 

"Do you not want to eat with us?" She asked with puppy eyes and I looked at Seulgi for help but she had the same look as her sister on her face. I sighed.

"Sorry, but I really can't. I'll try tomorrow," I smiled a little and they copied my action.

"Well then, see you tomorrow Unnie!" Yeji said before I waved my hand.

"See you tomorrow, Irene" Seulgi said and I smiled at the both of them and went to my table to get my things. 

I opened my cellphone because I got a notification, hoping that it's a message from Wendy. I opened it and it's said that @YejiKang followed me on instagram.

Yeji Kang, 2m followers and 300 following. Is she an idol or what? Why does she have many followers. 

-
"Baby! I missed you!" I threw my bag on the couch and hugged Wendy from behind.

"Welcome home, Irene! Is it fun at work?" She asked and I pouted.

"No! I just want to spend my whole life with you," I said as I kissed her neck.

"Awww baby but you need to go to work if you want me to stay at home," She said and I hugged her tighter.

"Okay, I'll endure all of this! But please give me a reward," I smirked a little and she got the cake out of the ref.

"Let's eat, and what reward do you want?" She turned around and I inched closer.

"But baby I'm tired," She said and I put the cake back to the red and pulled her to the bedroom and then I kissed her lips.

Wendy, the love of my life and my stress reliever.