Maybe not

Daisuke

A lot of things happened during Momo's college life that shaped who she is today. She regretted some but mostly enjoyed it, even the time when she met a girl from Psychology department. She is now an English teacher in high school for almost five years. She met tons of people with different perspective in life. 

"Have you heard about our new Guidance Counselor? I wish she is hot" 

Momo accidentally overheard the two  teachers on the hallway when she was passing by. Momo knew who is the new girl but ignored it. Momo was heading to Guidance office to talk to the parents of her students. When Momo opened the door, she saw no one except the guidance counselor sitting comfortably on her chair. 

"It's been a while, Ms. Hirai Momo" Mina said, the way she said Momo's name was y that even Momo couldn't handle it. She shrugged every thoughts that lingers in her mind. As soon as Momo sat down, Mina stood behind Momo. She smelled the familiar vanilla scent that Momo always have. 

"It's still the same, Moguri" she said

"Mina stop, you wouldn't want to risk your position for that scent" Momo chuckled, she heard Mina sulking and sat down on her chair. Suddenly, the parents that are complaining came. The meeting went well and the problem was settled. Momo went to her last class and was greeted by her lovely students. 

"Konnichiwa, Sensei!" said by her students that made her smile , it was Momo's dream ever since she was a kid. Her mom and dad want her to become an architect but she doesn't want it. No one supports her while she was chasing her dream not until that girl came into her life. Myoui Mina is from Psychology department, they met during their break time and throughout the whole year they have developed their feelings. 

"Okay class, I gave you an assignment yesterday about what is the meaning of love. So who wants to go first? " Momo smiles, an innocent girl raised her hands. She called her and tell her to face her classmates in front of the room

"Sensei, I got this answer from my Mom I asked her what is love. She told me love is like a food and you share it to everyone" she said joyfully, five more students present their assignments in front. The room was full of laughter and thoughts are being shared. 

Momo starts discussing to her students,  
"Love, does it really come along without a warning?  We often question the meaning of love, the concept of love but we end up not having any single idea about it.  We thought everything from this world comes from love but no it's no---" Momo was interrupted by her student

"Teacher! Have you ever fallen in love?" an innocent smile was plastered on her student's face memories of one person flash in her mind, it was Mina.

Her smile, her ocean eyes, and most of all, Her. She remembers every little detail about that person. It was full of love but a year doesn't end without storm, it was a beautiful year yet tragic. 

Momo shifted her eyes outside the room and there, she saw a girl standing outside. Both of their eyes met, Momo's heartbeat was beating so fast. She questioned Mina's presence using her eyes but Mina was waiting for an answer. Suddenly Momo remember everything that causes her to be in pain and miserable. 

"No I haven't" she replied while looking directly at Mina's eyes. Momo didn't expect Mina's reaction, it was sad but at the same time happy. She proceeded to finish her class and went to faculty. 

FLASHBACK

It is the last day of the class where everyone was busy preparing for Graduation. Momo, on the other hand was packing a gift that she would give to her girlfriend. A loud knock on her door was heard, she opened the door and revealed her sister. 

"What are you up to at this time? Aren't you suppose to prepare for your graduation tomorrow?" her sister asked 

"I am prepared already, it's just that I am wraping a gift but I don't know how" suddenly a cry baby Momo came out of nowhere. Her sister released a big sigh and help her out on wrapping the gift. 

Her sister was aware of how Momo loves Mina so much. She had witnessed how their relationship starts but little did Momo know, she also witnessed a thing that would break her. 

After finishing wrapping the gift, her sister bid a goodbye and  Momo went to bed. During their graduation day, Momo was very nervous to give her gift to Mina, she was on her way to comfort room to fix herself. While walking on the hallway, she suddenly heard a loud bang that echoed. She search for that sound and there she saw Mina. A big smile was form on her face but suddenly vanish as soon as she saw a boy hugged and kissed Mina. 

She accidentally drop the gift that she was holding causing the two person infront of her to panic. There, Mina saw Momo crying while picking every glasses that was scattered on the ground. 

"Momo... " Mina called her but she was busy picking the glasses to the point that she didn't notice that her hand was bleeding. Mina tried to help her but Momo refused and focus on cleaning. No words from Mina was heard after that day, Momo came home like a dog who playedin the park. She was a mess but she did not mind it, her emotion was overcoming her. 

"I did everything she wants even those things that I should not. Am I not enough for her? " she thought to herself while crying like a kid. Questions lingered all over the four corners of her room. Even though she was hurt physically, the pain that she had witnessed was enough to make break her. She pour all her emotion and cry herself to sleep. 

END OF FLASHBACK

She did everything to forget the pain and escape the nightmare. Even though the feelings still remain the same, Momo had decided to finally move on and never let her feelings grow. Things don't go according to our will that is why everyone should forget their past and move forward. It was the hardest decision she have ever made but it was worth it.  On the other hand, how would a problem fix itself without someone arranging it. Question remained unanswered and will continue to linger around. 

-----------

Sorry for making you wait :(( but here it is. I hope you enjoy and appreciate it. Let me know if you want this to have a short sequel. Also, I accept criticism for me to be able to improve my writing skill. If you notice any grammatical errors, I am very sorry I will do my best for the next stories :))) Stay safe out there!