WENGA

BTS private life

Yoongi comes out of his genius lab in a hurry. One hand holding on his coat while another hand has his smartphone with his eyes glued to its screen, as if he were looking or reading at something important.  He walks past a vending machine where Jungkook turn around just in time to catch Yoongi's figure trying to put on his coat and heading towards the exit door of the building, clearly the rapper did not notice Jungkook being near at all as a result of being rush. Jungkook frowns, wondering if Yoongi perhaps too hungry that he is rushing to buy some food and most importantly did not even bother to bring Jungkook along, did not the blonde rapper knew just how much Jungkook love eating the most.  Slowly a small smiles creep on Jungkook's face, whatever reason that makes Jungkook so sure with his assumptions on Yoongi rushing out to get food without him as a reason, lead to him deciding on stalking Yoongi and perhaps jump on the small rapper's back before he even took off on his own.

Jungkook sneak around at the underground parking lot of Big Hit building, where he believe Yoongi is heading at.  Quickly noticing Yoongi near one of the... car that Jungkook did not seems to be familiar with. It is certainly not one of the Hyundai's Palisade owned by Big Hit for the use of BTS, nor the food delivery's transportation just as according to Jungkook's earlier assumption of Yoongi wanting some foods. But, then again, if Yoongi did order a delivery food, then the guards would have send it to Yoongi instead of Yoongi coming out personally.  Jungkook face palm himself.  Then whose car is that white BMW in which Yoongi is so sneakily and carefully approaching.  Yoongi seems to be talking to the driver of the car wearily, as he frequently looks to his left and right making sure if anyone somehow watching him doing something illegal or as if he should not be talking to whoever the person in the car is.  Jungkook's big bambi eyes widened when finally the person in the car and apparently it is a female, pushes out the door of the car and steps out, pushing Yoongi slightly who sort of unwilling to let the woman out of the car in fear of risking anything possibilities of being found out. 

From where Jungkook is at, he could only see the side profile of the woman and somehow the female seems familiar to Jungkook, her dark blonde hair, fair skin and that figures guite giving him the hints of the identity and Jungkook do have an idea of who that females is, just that he could not really confirm it.  Jungkook take the risk of coming a little nearer but he absolutely did not expect that female to turn her face towards the direction of Jungkook indicating that she is frustrated at Yoongi's attitude. Jungkook manage to hide just in time as his heart beat a little too fast to his liking as he is nervous of being find out eavesdropping on his savage older hyung. Surely he won't be able to escape Yoongi's wrath if that really happened. 

Unfortunately, that female is also afraid of having her identity exposed as she has her sunglasses and her mafela covering half of her face. Jungkook knew one thing though, he is not that stupid to not be able to read through this situation. At least he knew that, that females is an idol and Yoongi hyung probably, but quite impossibly is currently dating a female idol. And last but not least, according to how the rapper seems to act totally the opposite of his confident original characteristic and how his hyung seems to be trying to get this girl to leave quickly, caused Jungkook to comes to conclusion that, Yoongi hyung is not happy with this relationship.

But, still... as childish as Jungkook can be, he can still recall Namjoon's words which is not to judge a book by Its covers. Therefore, Jungkook decided not to make anymore blind assumptions. He trust Yoongi to take care of his own matters and not let it get in his and BTS way. So, Jungkook take one last glance towards the couple and proceeds to get back into the building to where the rest of the members were at.

 

*

 

"There you are kook-ah,.. we have been waiting for you. Is Yoongi hyung with you? he is not in his studio either.." Hoseok beams at the sight of the maknae entering the recording room with a banana milk in his hand. Namjoon is standing right behind Hoseok, also looking at the maknae's direction, the leader's eyes tries to look behind Jungkook as if to see if his fellow rapline would soon appear at the door. They are supposed to be recording a guide version of a song that the rapline participate in the writing and production, and obviously Yoongi is needed too.

"Uh, Yoongi hyung..." Jungkook pause a little, of course he can't tell them that Yoongi is busy dealing with his secret relationship's conflict. He didn't even sure of it. "I saw him rushing to the toilet.. But, probably he will be done in a bit, I guess.." Jungkook take a seat on the couch. 

"Really...?" Hoseok ruffles his hair a little. Hoping that Yoongi will join them as soon as possible.  

"Jungkook-ah.. we might take a little longer here. If you want to head home first, I can ask Sejin hyung to come and get you home first." Namjoon said, fully turning his body to where Jungkook was seated at. "Aniya... I'm fine, I will go back with Jimin hyung after he is done with his dance practice. Maybe I can even join him in a bit with the practice to kill some time.." Jungkook stretch his limbs as he answer the leader.

"If you say so.. But, kook-ah, make sure don't stay too late. You need lot of rest as you can get, since we will get busy soon.. tell that to Jimin as well." The leader turn his attention back to the equipments on the desk as he speaks. Back to working on whatever he was doing before Jungkook came. 

The maknae was about to respond before a sound of the door being push makes him forget about it. Yoongi enter the recording room, his facial expression did not seems too good. He look pissed and Jungkook usually saw that expression on Yoongi whenever he is not in the mood to deal with any human's bull.

The small rapper totally ignores Jungkook or was it he did not give a of his existence at all, as he approach the other two rap line of the group.

"You... okay, hyung?" Hoseok timidly and carefully asked, apparently he also notice what kind of mood Yoongi was in right now. While Namjoon just study Yoongi's behavior without a words, a little afraid to say anything. 

"Why are you asking? Of course I'm okay, why won't I be?" Yoongi sighs as he ruffles his silver messy hair. A little too obvious that he is trying to prevent himself from lashing his anger at someone innocent. "Let's just get on with the song, okay."  Thats not a question but a demand in which Namjoon stutter his aggreement. Let's just let whatever Yoongi want in this situation or else things could go really bad.

Jungkook eyeing his second oldest hyung. Did not like one bit the fact that, whoever that female idol whom Jungkook refuse to acknowledged as Yoongi's girlfriend, has made his hyung's mood go down the hill. If Jungkook's precious hyung is not happy in this relationship, then he has to get rid of this woman if not by Yoongi's own initiative, then Jungkook will take it upon himself to do it himself.

"So, is Jungkookie will sing the guide for the vocalist part?" Yoongi asked Namjoon, pulling Jungkook back to his senses as his name were mention. "Nae... we just thought that you probably want to adjust the beat or the melody first before we let Jungkookie try and sing the guide version of this song." The leader avoid eye contacts with Yoongi as he answers him.

"We can change as we go with the flow.. Jungkook, if you feels like it, then can you go and try sing  verse?" Yoongi's eyes pierced into the maknae one's. As if challenging him to say otherwise. 

"Right away hyung.." Jungkook immediately stand up and get to work. Slightly fearing on his fate if he somehow manage to make a mistake in there and  making his already annoyed hyung, even more angry.

It's a long night as Yoongi did not planned to work halfway and halfheartedly, and it is just simply Yoongi's way to distract himself from his problems with other more important tasks which is making music. Fortunately, Jungkook has long be sent home after a while so he did not have to deal with a moody plus strict working mode of Yoongi. It is just that, Namjoon and Hoseok still stuck there, both is just like Yoongi in term of music production, an extra super duper perfectionist, but it is almost 3 in the morning and they have been on it for more than 6 hours . Not even Namjoon can keep up with Yoongi anymore longer than that, it just that, both he and Hoseok just too afraid to say anything.

And then the trio continue until dawn. 

*

"Yaaa... You are really something, Namjoonah... you told Kookie and jiminie to head back home to get some rest and yet you guys went on working till dawn. And, why is it only you two, where is Yoongi?" Jin nag with one hand holding on a spatula, and an apron strapped to his front body, just like those mom nagging to her disobedience children. Both rappers is way too exhausted to respond to the oldest male right away, not even the inviting smell of kimchi fried rice that Jin currently were making at the moment could revive their energy. Hoseok wave his hand as he said, "He said he will be back later.. told us to go home first." he dissappear into his shared room with Jimin, probably planning to take a fresh bath and then get some sleep.

"Mworagu? and you let him? seriously Namjoon?" Jin's eyes wide in disbelief. Worried about that one workaholic little brother of his, working his off and forgetting his needs of sleeping and eating.

"Let him be hyung... I will try to talk to him later. After he cools down a little. He seems to be in a really bad mood last night.. good thing I send Jungkook home quickly" Namjoon said. 

"What? why would he be in a bad mood? did something happened? did you guys fight? I told you guys not to fight over small things, gosh, Namjoonah, I thought you of all people could prevent silly fights among you three, I thought only Jimin and Taetae that I need to worry of them getting into random fights.. " 

"No, No.. not a fight with us. Gosh, hyung what did you take us for, a group of immature high school brats? No, alright. We are not fighting. In fact, I don't know what is bothering him.. we will know later when he felt like telling us." Namjoon sighs. Hoping that whatever it is that is bothering Yoongi's mind is not anything big in particular. 

"I think.. I know..." Jungkook who comes out of nowhere interrupt the conversation. "and by the way, Jin hyung.. your kimchi fried rice is to be prioritized for now. My breakfast is more important at the moment." 

"GOSH" Jin immediately realise the fact that he has been cooking before the return of Namjoon and Hoseok, abandoning his task at hand to nag. "WHY  DID NOT YOU TELL ME EARLIER, JEON JUNGKOOK!" 

Namjoon laugh a little at his maknae's combination of Jungshook and disbelief reaction of being blamed despite it's not his fault that Jin forgot to tend to his cooking.

"save it Jungkook, give me few hours. I will be back, okay. I need to know too whatever is that that you know." Namjoon yawns before heading to his shared room with Taehyung, to shower and take a short nap.

Jungkook merely nod at the leader. Before he went to help Jin preparing the table for their breakfast. Soon the 95 liner will be up and come down anyway.

 

*