Destiny

Destiny

 

 

                                                 :: The Cruel  Faith

 

 

 

 

 

'Let's take a picture, oppa!' The couple smiled to the camera.

 

'It's beautiful, isn't it?' Jessica asked her boyfriend, Donghae.

 

'Not as beautiful as you, princess.'

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

'Jess, you have to fly to States tonight.' Her mum had the most serious look ever.

 

'Mum? What do you mean b-by that?' I can't believe what my mum was telling me. How about Donghae? How about my friends?

 

 

'You can't stay here in Seoul. It's too dangerous for you.' My mom is begging me to go. But I just can't….. I can't leave Donghae, I love him so much.

 


'It's too dangerous for you to stay here, Jessica. The politics and business are getting dirtier, and you know that. Look at Mr. Park's daughter, Yeeun, she was attacked, and now, she's comatose in the hospital. You know we're very influential to both political and business world, Jessi. So please listen to me. Fly to States tonight. I fixed everything you need there. Leave everything behind. Start anew. Pack your things. The helicopter will come in 30 mins. Then you'll be transferred to our private jet.'

 

Mrs. Jung kissed Jessica and gestured her to go to her room. It's a heart burdening decision, but she had no choice. She gets lots of threat, and most of it is targeting her only precious daughter, Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Bye mum. I love you. Please take care.  Jessica hugged her mum tight.

 

'I love you too, sweetie. Take care of yourself there.' Her mum kissed her cheeks and enfolded her to her arms for the last time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

'Goodbye, Seoul. Goodbye, Donghae. Goodbye my love.'

 

 

 

 

She spent hours in plane thinking of Donghae. Donghae. Donghae.

 

She don't know what to say when they meet again.

 

But meeting is too impossible from their state, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Jessica got down in their private jet, she silently shut her eyes and feels the zephyr of different country. Not like it's her first time, but it’s altered now. She'll be here for God knows how long.

 

 

 

 

'Jessi!' She heard someone shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

----------

 

 

Edited! 

 

I'll try to wrote more for the third chap. I'll edit the second one first. And as usual, this is just a short story LOL

I think I wrote this months ago, and I just found it while cleaning my files lol

 

 

(And I know the plot looks like a simple, as-usual-separated-lovers-but-will-unite-someday story... But I got more inside my stupid brain, don't worry )

 

ANd I know I'm being too much, but it'll be nice to me if you come. visit and request to my shop 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/145470/

Sweetdelight Poster Request Shop