Addicted

Get You on My Lips

“Hey buddy, please help me to practice,”

One real boyfriend after 23 years living as a single, and ßækhyun challenged himself to give his first kiss to his boyfriend later. “He’s so special to me, we’ve been together for a year now, but he didn’t even ask for a kiss because he knew,”

“he knew I was a forever solo before I met him, he knew I’ve never had a kiss before, except my parents of course, he knew yet he respects me until now, I love him,” ßækhyun confessed to the stuffed bear in front of him, “I feel so bad, I know he has been holding it, poor him,”

“now, buddy, let me hold your face gently, and I’ll lead you to enjoy the kiss, let our pure lips being one,” ßækhyun held the doll softly on its cheeks while covering its eyes. He wasn’t sure if it was right though.

“eh- wait why am I the dominant?” ßækhyun talked to himself

ßækhyun blushed imagining if he were the dominant one in their lips battle later. “no-no! I’ll let him do it, I know nothing about this, oh my god ßækhyun! wait- if I let him dominate me later, how should I start to initiate the kiss?” ßækhyun messed up his hair, feeling frustrated.

“baby?” ßaekhyun heard the familiar voice from his apartment door.

“Yœl?” “hey, I bought some tiramisu for dessert, let’s start dinner I-“ Chanyœl hadn’t finished his words but then ßækhyun already ran to him then hugged him like a koala.

“baby? you okay?” ßækhyun nodded.

“what’s wrong?” Chanyœl asked

“Before we start the dinner...” ßækhyun blushed

“Uhm?” Chænyeol touched the messy hair and fixed the glasses on ßækhyun’s nose

“give me- a kiss,”

“what?”

“Please...”

“What??”

“a kiss Yœl,”

“now?”

“yes...”

“baby?”

“yeah?” Chanyœl struck.

ßækhyun pouted his lips, signaling he was ready. Chanyœl chuckled then moved forward to the cute lips in front of him.

“I’m coming,” Chanyœl’s lips softly touched the other soft pink lips and he let it rest for seconds there without any other movement. Just a simple touch.

“there you have it,” Chanyœl freed the pink lips from his thick one.

ßækhyun stunned, that was it? It didn’t feel like anything, he was kinda disappointed.

“you look disappointed?” Chanyœl asked as if he could read what was on ßækhyun’s mind

“that was a kiss?” Chanyœl nodded.

ßækhyun was expecting a kiss like how adults do it in a movie. Like, lots of movements, lots of sounds(?), lots of love whispers. “you didn’t even move your lips on mine boo,” bækhyun pouted even more.

“ah- you want a kiss like that?” Chanyœl asked innocently, the other nodded

Chanyœl chuckled while looking at his bf still in his embrace, hugging like a koala asking for a kiss with lips pouting cutely.

“I’ll give you more later, and baby... that was OUR FIRST KISS, I can’t do it too much or else you’ll be scared,” Chanyœl hugged the smaller tighter

“kiss me again later?” ßækhyun asked

“Your wishes are my command,” Chanyœl nodded, “now let’s eat first,” Chanyœl stole a peck from those pink thin lips, making ßækhyun blushed then giggled like a kid

“I like your lips hehe,” the smaller confessed while being held by the taller

That night ßækhyun ate his dinner quickly then cutely asked his bf more kisses after that. Chanyœl laughed, adoring his boyfriend.

“your lips are addictive, I’m in danger,” Chanyœl confessed after he showered ßækhyun with the kisses

“why?”

“I think I can’t live without your lips anymore,”

That night, they were cuddling, as usual, still, no , but at least Chanyœl had the first kiss, he’d been longing for that lips on his, and ßækhyun finally let him did it. The morning after, both woke up with swollen lips, yet they started the day with another sweet kiss.