Final

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

It's midnight again, I'm walking along the empty street, the lights illuminating dark corners.

 

The cold wind suddenly blows and reminded of the night we were together. Flashbacks started to run on my mind

 

Her arms wrapped around my shoulder as we stared along the night sky talking about our future, our fears and the future itself.

 

I smiled bitterly as I remembered it, thinking how ironic it was when it was just me who held on to my promise.

 

Flashback

 

I stared into my lover's eyes, mesmerized how I see stars in it.

 

"why are you staring at me?" Irene asked curiously.

"is it bad to stare at the person that I fell in love with?" I answered smugly. She rolled her eyes at me and suddenly wrapped her arms around me, kissing my cheeks. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked away from her.

 

"what's the problem? Cat got your tongue?" Irene said as she noticed my face red from her actions.

 

We kept bickering until we reached the station, we bid our goodbyes and I love you's; But little did I know that it would be the last time I would say that.

 

A tear escaped my eye and a lump stuck in my throat as I tried to fight back the sob that was trying to escape.

 

I walked past a store that reminded me of the night we went on a trip, where we got to see each other's comfy domestic side and slept late talking about our first impressions, watched horror movies and fell asleep in the middle of it.

 

I reached the empty park where we hang out when she first met my father. I walked towards the same spot and sat there, the once warm feeling is now cold. I unlocked my phone and looked at the pictures that we took on that day; tears well up in my eyes again and looked up to stop it from falling.

 

I hesitantly pressed a folder of pictures-- with her and pressed delete. Feeling the cold breeze around me and continued deleting pictures that caused pain and held me back from moving forward.

 

I stayed in the bench for a while and decided to go home. As soon as I got home, I washed up and flopped on my bed; I opened my social medi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter