My love is still valid.

Big Bang One-shots

 

FYI if you don't know, the song is sunset glow :)

 


 

 

    Here I am, sitting on the park we always go, looking towards the sunset and thinking non-stop about you.  It has been 4 long years. Did you really have to leave me like this? Why? What did I ever done wrong? Right now my head hurts. Every time when I think about you it will always happen. Sadness conquers this little heart of mine.  

   Being the cute little panda maknae, my hyungs would always worry about me. They somehow seem to know that ever since you left, I have never been the same. But baby please don't forget about all of past times, memories we shared. They mean so much to me. Do you know? I really miss you right now. Yes, they told me 4 years is just too long and that I have to get over you. But how could I? Tell me. You left me with no reasons, explanations. How am I suppose to let go?

   I remember that very day you left me. “riri” you called my nickname that I adored very much with your sweet voice. “I need to go okay?” I grinned and said, “Promise me you come to give me my morning kiss tomorrow then maybe you can go” You looked into my eyes but no expression shown. “I’m not sure if I can come tomorrow. It’s getting late. I really need to go” I slipped my arms around you. “One kiss?” You turned around, smiled and leaned close. Butterflies came to my stomach, flying around. We parted and you left with a peck on the lips and a back crashing hug. Without knowing that was the last kiss, peck, hug  from you.

   I noticed that you were uncomfortable that day. As if you are feeling sorry and maybe even afraid of seeing my face. You are my oxygen, drink and even drug. You’re like really strong alcohol. You got me real drunk. Every day, every night I need you. Would it just be alcohol? No.  . A disease I can’t recover.

   I want to forget you. I really do. But the routine is always the same. I will forget for a bit tomorrow then I will think of you again the day after tomorrow. I want to stop. I have to move on. Like they said, 4 years is just too long. My heart wouldn’t stop thinking about you. I always have this feeling that you will come back. When? That’s the question. I believe that you will come back. I will wait for you.

   Sitting here, on the bench we always sit, I wipe off the tears with my head down. I lie down. How many times has it been? The times of me thinking abo ut you is countless. I love you.  I love you girl. I love you so much. You are the world to me. I screamed out loud but only the answerless sunset  continues to burn.  This is it. I’m not waiting, not anymore. It’s over.

   I turned away, forever. I’m not coming back. I walked with my head down and saw a pair of legs with a pair of familiar high tops. No, this can’t be. My eyes widen as I looked at the girl in front of me. Your face that I miss which looks that like sunset glow just showed up. Just as I gave up my hope, you came back. I called your name and you respond with a smile. It is you. You started to take a few small baby steps. You’re scared. Girl, don’t worry. If it’s you, I feel strong.

   You close your eyes and call me silently. I immediately know what to do. It’s my promise. “I will run to you anytime if you call me silently with your eyes closed.” How could I forget that? It was my promise on our 1st anniversary. I started to walk towards you. My pace quickens and eventually I ran to you.  I have no regret. These four years. Baby,just burn bright so I can gaze at you.

The sun rises, the sun sets. I become saddened by the sunset glow which reminds me of you. The moon rises, the moon sets. Memories of you become dull too, but with you here, it glows brightly. What can I do? My love is still valid.

 


 

So hello marshmallows, I'm back!

with "mama" maknae this time

Sorry for the long wait.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Comment and subscribe!

I don't bite.

Or do I?

hehe