You're my bad boy

Big Bang One-shots

Sorry I’m a bad boy. You’re my bad boy.

                              Vrooooooooom. I got on my motorbike. “Baby, I’m sorry. I was too harsh that night. You know I’m ill-tempered.” “Nope I do not”   “Baby, don’t leave me” “Well I just did!” I shouted at Ji while driving off with my motorbike. “Yes, just leave me, goodbye, you’re a good girl. You have always been” 

                              I always remember we fight over stupid things numerous times a day. I would just leave crying. But I don’t know why, I would definitely call you first thing in the morning. After all these years, all these things happened, Ji, I still love you.  Every night and day, I would sleep with a smile thinking of you.  Well, I guess I was just stupid in love.

                              Remember that night? You didn’t think I would really leave, did you?  “I’m sorry” are the words that is too difficult for us to say that we took it to the end.   You’re different from the normal boys. You got my heart pounding hard.  Real hard. Baby Ji, I don’t what to do anymore, what to do with us. Sometimes, I want to run in your arms and forget all those things. But it’s hard, the times we argue over the most simple thing, the ‘unintentional’ you said to me just carved in my heart.

                              Eeeeeeerkkkkk. I pulled to a stop. Next to the river, my our favourite place to relax. I got down and slowly walked down the street. This ought to calm me down. I thought. Are we really over now?  Maybe this is the best. Continuing may end up with both of us getting hurt. Ji, make these thoughts go away. Please make it stop. Wait, no. I can do this. Everything I want is right in front of me, I just need to grab them. But what I see is only the memories between you and me, Ji. Why?

                              “Ahem” I turned around and there I see him, the guy I am so crazily in love with. “What?” I asked him with a bit of harshness in my voice. “Chill baby girl, chill” Looking at him one more time, I left.  “Hey! Wait up!”  My eyes were wide open. Is he going to follow me? I speeded up. “Come on girl. Let’s talk” He put his arm over my shoulder. Rolling my eyes, I pushed his arm off. But as stubborn as he is, he kept on trying.  Grabbing my hand, giving me a hug etc.

                              After a while, there was no more annoying sound. I guess he gave up.  I smiled however I felt sad. I don’t know. “Ice cream?” Ji came up to me. “Maybe not?” I smiled at him. “ Awww but it’s your favourite ice cream. ” he said it with a pout. My weakness.  Without anymore words, I took it. I could see him smiling. Aish. Why do you have to be like this?   

                              I ate finished the ice cream, threw it and continued walking. “Baby, I’m sorry” “You’re so not forgiven” “You will after this” He began to dance in the middle of the sidewalk *ahem so called ily. “Pfftt.” “YAH! Why at are you laughing at” “Oh. At you jogging.” “Hmp, whatever”  and there we continued walking in silence. “Stop.” He suddenly said. “Huh?” “Let’s talk” “But…” “No buts.”

                “ Baby, I can’t, I’m so bad that I want to be good to you but it’s hard.”

                “Well, then don’t. We are done. It’ll be easier”

                “Shh. Don’t say a thing” He held up his index finger to your lips.

                “The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain. But baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me. Yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you. My lady. I can’t stand it. The bride in my dreams is just a friend now.”

                I looked to the side avoiding eye contact. He cupped my face and turned me to look at him.

               “I act tough but I’m not inside. You know that there’s no one who will understand me like you, baby. Comeback to me. Me, whom you love, sorry I’m a bad boy

                I looked at him deep in the eyes. “Well, you’re my bad boy.”


Yo! I'm Back with Bad Boy.

This song again is awesomeeeeeee.

I really the beat of this song.

So yeah the last one-shot is sad but at least here's a happy one :)

Most of Big Bang's songs are about broken love so I think there will be more sad stories?

If I can, I'll definitely make it a happy one.

Lyrics are in purple this time :)

English translation thanks to

http://oneasiaa.com/2012/02/28/lyricseng-big-bang-bad-boy/

Comment and Subscribe!

Tell me if you have a song request.

I'm thinking about adding their solos too :)

Thanks for subscribing and hope you enjoyed it :D