Strawberry, Milk, and You

Strawberry, Milk, and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

11pm. 

 

Sunny regretted finishing that webcomic way too fast. She usually take a little bit of time so she can clearly paint a picture in her head but the webcomic was too good she got way too excited and now, she’s done reading after an hour. 

 

Feeling her energy wind down, she decided to scroll through her sns until sleep comes to her at least.

 

A few minutes of scrolling, a familiar username appeared on her screen coupled by a picture of something mouth watering. 

 

Strawberry with condensed milk. 

 

She immediately pressed on her screen formulating a comment.

 

‘That looks yummy!’ No. Delete.

 

‘Ooohh yum!’ Nah. Does not sound right.

 

‘Can I have some please?’ Ugh. Too eager.

 

Getting mildly annoyed that she can’t seem to get her thought across, she settled with the last thing she typed and sent it without reading the second time.

 

‘Strawberry condensed milk is the best’

 

She sighed, deciding to put any nagging thoughts to redo her comment to the side. She also wanted those strawberries too. Maybe for breakfast? 

 

Her phone vibrated indicating a new notification. It seems that the person who posted the picture has seen her comment and decided to message her. Hyomin.

 

Her message was a bunch of question marks. Chuckling, she decided to reply. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter