Happy Birthday Joon Myun Part 1

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: Whaddup.. Heehee!… Uhm, guys, I need to say my thanks again. I'd like to say hello to the new readers.. Welcome to my second fanfic! And to you, my dearest "senior" friends, >:D< A HUGE HUGE BEAR HUG TO ALL OF YOU. Thank you for the daily comments! So sorry, I know you guys are tired of my thank you's, but guess what? I'll never stop thanking everyone. Hehe! Alright, here's Chapter 36!]

---

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

All I could do was smile at Joon Myun, but deep inside,

Joon Myun-ah, noooooooo! No, not that conceited dog.

Joon Myun pouted and waited for my answer.

"Please, noona?" He asked.

I pinched Joon Myun's cheeks. "But your appa is always busy." 

Joon Myun looked down and hugged his teddy bear. 

"Teddy, otteoke? What will I do without Lu Han appa on my special day? Teddy, please help me." Joon Myun sadly told his inanimate teddy bear named Teddy.

My insides felt like crying. I don't want Joon Myun to be sad. I made a covenant to the heavens that I will spend my life making Joon Myun happy.

I smiled at Joon Myun. 

"Arasso. I'll ask Lu Han tomorrow." I cheerfully told my brother.

With that, my little brother gave me a toothy smile and hopped on my back. I put him to sleep as usual.

The night had been a roller coaster. I won't deny that I felt bliss when I realized that I was about to go on a date with Lu Han.

It has been an awfully long time ever since I felt genuine happiness. I've said that seeing Joon Myun happy makes me happy, but

this dangerous risk taker slash devil turned my view on things. He showed me the counterpart of despair.

In fact, I have changed. I used to be emotionless, like a machine.

And if I look at the girl in the mirror right now, I'd see a real person, not the controlled doll I was, four months ago.

On the contrary, I'm still afraid. 

I'm afraid that I might fall in love with Lu Han.

I know a lot of love stories. Forbidden love, unrequited love, sadistic love, name it,but I never would have guessed that I'll be starring in my own. 

For now, I believe that what I'm feeling for Lu Han isn't love. 

My heart is still dust-encrusted that I don't have time to replace it with a new one. 

Tomorrow will be a challenge. I still don't have the guts to ask Lu Han about Joon Myun's birthday.

>>> LU HAN'S POV<<<

Someone's been acting weird. Someone's been looking at me uncertainly.

Seong Chae Rin.

Here we go again with the little guessing game she likes to play. Here we go again with the blank face.

Perchance, does she want the two of us to engage in our fake acting show with Himchan?

Oh, and last night wasn't a "lip ." It was just a basic kiss for my skills.Trust me, a lip with me would have shook her ancestors alive.

And I could do better than that. 

Darn it. I want to whack my hormones down. Behave, little idiots.

Having my beautiful fantasies aside, I should probably focus on rehearsing. 

But ugh!… She's really strange today. 

…My curiosity was pacified when Seong Chae Rin and I saw each other along the corridors of Fourteenth Floor.

I raised my eyebrows at her and blocked her way.

"You want to tell me something, don't you?" I assumed.

She looked somewhere else. Hm. 

"Joonmyunisinvitingyoutohisbirthday" Chae Rin mumbled.

What? I did not understand a thing. 

"Were you actually speaking?" I asked. 

She sighed. "My brother… is… my brother.. wants to..uh. see you on his birthday." 

Ooooohhhh, she's stuttering. Mwo? Joon Myun's birthday? I like it. It must feel so darn good to play Santa Claus. I want to make Joon Myun very happy.

"When?" I asked.

"Two days from now. Preferably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter