Will you?

Started with a Bet

"He kissed me. OMG HE KISSED ME! What's the meaning of this? My cheeks are really warm. Am I bushing? I think i do like him."

ring ring ring ring ring 

"hello? Yes I'm you. What? I have to go back to school now? It's urgent? Ok I'll be there in 15 minutes. Yes. Thank you."

What does the principal want from me? I have to go back to wschool to find out. 

AT SCHOOL 

you you're here. Come, please sit. You see, we received a call from America. It was for you. Your aunt from America decided to take care of you. She decided to be your guardian. She has already prepared a school for you and she will ensure that all you are not neglected. She told me that she was looking for you for past year but couldn't get any information about you and now that she found you, she want you to stay with her in America. She does give a choice though. She said it's ok if you don't want to stay wih her but if you do decide to change your mind, you're allowed to go there anytime. Don't worry, she will pay your plane ticket for you. Do tell me if you have already made your decision. I'l have to contact her and inform her if you want to go there so that she can pay for your plane tickets. It's your choice. " 

What on earth just happened? My aunt from America wants to take care of me? Should I go? But how about Woohyun?  

"Please let me think about it first. I'll tell you as soon as I have already made my decision. Thank you for infroming me sir. " 

"You're welcome. Do think about it. You don't have to rush." 

"Thank you sir. I'll be leaving now."

 

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?! OMG! My head hurts. I'll just call my boss and tell him that I won't be coming for work today. I'm sure he'll understand. 

 

you 's not at work and she's not at home. Where could she go to? Urrrgh. I'll just confess to her tomorrow at school. 

 

The next day at school 

" you you you !! " 

Omg. Is that Woohyun calling me? . Why does he have to shout from across the hallway? Now everyone is staring. Ok, gotta act cool.

you , I.. um.. I.. need to tell you umm something. It's .. umm.. important." 

"What is it? " 

omg. Woohyun is kneeling on one leg and he's handing me a boquet of roses. Omg what to do. What to do. Now the whole school is staring and the girls are squeeling. Even Infinite is here. Arrrgh this is so embarressing. Help! T_T

"Woohyun ah.. What are you.."

" I, I fell in love with you you and I couldn't stop thinking about you. The kiss, I mean it. I really really love you. Will you accept me as your boyfriend? I'll make you smile and eve if you cry, I'll make sure that I'll be there for you and... "

"I love you too Woohyun." 

"What?" 

"I love you too, Woohyun." 

"OMG REALLY?! REALLY?! I LOVE YOU I REALLY DO! "

omg.. Woohyun is hugging me. This is the happiest day ever. Woohyun is my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend. Omg!

* Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap *

"Well done Woohyun. Well done. You won the bet. You go ther within 15 days. Well done. Infinite, why aren't you guys paying Woohyun? He won the bet. I'm so proud of you Woohyun. I can't believe you would use her for a bet. " 

Slowly, Woohyun lets go of you and stared at Jiyeon in horror. You couldn't believe your ears. Everyone started whispering to one another. 

"What are you talkig about you !"

"Is it true? Did you use me for a bet?" 

you let me explain. I didn't mean this to happen. I love you I really do. At first it was a bet but now it's different. I really love you. "

* SMACK *

" I HATE YOU NAM WOOHYUN! HOW COULD YOU! I THOUGHT YOU REALLY LOVE ME! BUT IT WAS ALL JUST A BET?! I HATE YOU! IS A BET ALL I'M WORTH OF? I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! EVER!"

you ran away and went straight to the principal's office making sure that you have already dried your tears before entering.

you wait! Let me explain. Jiyeon you're a !" 

" Oh you , have you made your decision? That was quick." 

"I've made my decision. I want to leave for America. I want to go there as soon as possible." 

"Wow. Ok. Please take a seat while I inform your aunt."

"Yes, she has already made her decision. She wants to leave as soon as possible. Oh ok. I'll inform her thank you." 

"She said she's really glad that you agreed to stay with her. The earliest ticket she has already booked is by tomorrow morning. So you better start packing your bags tonight and bid goodbye to your friends. I'll arrange all your school records and send them to your house by tonight so that it'll be easier for you there."

"Thank you sir. I really appreciate your help.Sir, please do not inform anyone where I go. Not even if they say that it's urgent. I want to start a new life there. I want to forget about my past here. Please help me. " 

"Ok. I promise to not inform anyone. Not even the teachers or the students here. This will be our secret. Please be safe there." 

"Thank you. I'll be heading home to pack now. Thank you." 

Goodbye Nam Woohyun.