Chapter 1 : Hello

You're the one I want

ATTENTION

FIRST OF ALL I AM SORRY SORRY SORRYYYYYYYYY BEACAUSE OF THE ENORMOUSLY LATE UPDATE T---------------T EXAMS. WELL, AND THERE'S ALSO A CHANGE OF PLAN

ATTENTION. THE CRUSH IS CHANGED. IT WOULD NOT BE YOSEOB ITS...

THE ALMIGHTY KEY FROM SHINEE :)

YEAH HE'S MY SHINEE BIAS AND AFTER SEEING THE QQUASIMODO FANCAM OF HIM CRYING, I CAN'T GET HIM OFF OF MY HEAD. SO , HERE GOES :D I HOPE YOUR NOT DISSAPOINTED OKAY <3<3 PLEASE COMMENT

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min's POV

flashback

*kraaaaaaaaaang*

There goes the school bell. I sighed as it wakes me up from my short nap. The first day of freshmen year and I already fell asleep. The class hurdles into the door, couldn't wait to get out, i guess. My best friend, Minji, is already at the door. Shouting. "AAAH MIN-AH! HURRY UP!" wow, she's fast. I shrugged and got up, but someone hit my shoulder pretty hard, and i fell forward to the floor, my bag messed up. "ouch.." The guy who hit me turn his head to me, looking suprised. He quickly bends down and helped me. "Are you okay? Im so, so, sorry..." He mumbles. I was still dazed, but i nodded as he handed me my bag and help me up. " It's Min, right? Hi, Im Kibum. But you can call me Key. "

end of flashback

"AAAAH!"  I sat bolt upright. Oh , i slept on class again! DAMNDAMNDAMN! I smiled to Mr.Yong, who is now smiling next to me, clearly amused. "Min.. The class is over. BTW you looked cute, so i didn't woke you up. But sadly, I must inform you that your class is less then impressed, and so you might find an amount of expressive writing on your face. Did i see a mole right there?" He pointed. O my gosh. I rubbed my face. He winks. "WHY DIDN"T YOU STOP THEM!!!!" I cried. Not to anyone's suprise, he only winks. "Punishment my dear. You should be thankful. The other can't trade detension for a small mole. Well, maybe not THAT small." He scruched his nose, looking disgusted, then walk dimly to the door. TELL ME WHAT KIND OF TEACHER IS THAT?! HE'S AN ALIEN, I TELL YOU!

I sat up, still rubbing my cheeks while Minji, who apparently is here the whole time, pull my hands. It's senior year, and nothing, mark my word, NOTHING has changed. Im still the clumsy, unpopular, weirdo. And it's okay for me. "COME ON! LET'S GOO! THE BASKETBALL GAME IS STARTING!!!!" oh yeah! I forgot. I slung my backpack and ran, joining Minji who is already at the door.

We arrived at the gym, and we're almost late. The game is starting, and Minji pointed to the court. "Yah, Min! Did you forget this is dongwoon's first game! PABO!" Yeah, it is. I almost forgot. I grinned to her as she muttered pabo. I winced my eyes trying to spot him. THERE!. He looks giddy, jumping up and down, smiling. Well, not all freshmen is able to join the squad, were they? He is pretty good, and his height helped. I smiled at him and waved, and he spotted me, waving as he jump up and down. He mouthed something "Noona, you came!" . But my eyes are no longer looking at him. I saw key at the front... GAH, MIN, GET OVER YOURSELF!! I shook my head.

See, dongwoon is Minji's little brother. He's my childhood friend for as longest as i could remeber. He just got in highschool this year as a freshmen, and he got into MINE. So we now goes to the same school. I liked it so far, and he's incredibly popular, now. Well, I kinda thank im for still finding time to hang around with me besides his new friends. But, yeah, he's practicly every noona's dream. My friends are hitting on him. phedophiles.

After the game, he ran towards me and Minji. The crowd had cleared up, and the team won. I could already see a bunch of admirers noonas in the back, ready to pounce on him. I ran towards him, and I could see he have this stupid big grin on his face. But instead of congratulating him, my words choked. Holding his shoulder is Key. He smiled to me and Minji, politely saying Hi." Yah, you two. Im going to grab some burgers with the team. Don't wait for me, kay?" He winked and I couldn't even answer. He turned around and walks away. Key smiled at us "See you later." I nodded. once he was far enough, Minji rolls her eyeballs. "Please, Min. Get over him, or make a move."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SO, HOW WAS IT? IS IT TOO LONG? IS IT TOO SHORT? ARE THE CHARACTERS OKAY? IS IT TOO BORING? PLEASE GIVE COMMENTS SO I COULD IMPROVE :B ANYWAYS, I PROMISE THE EXT CHAPTER WON'T BE BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY! AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT PUTTING TEASERS ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTERS. GOOD IDEA OR BAD?>.<

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, I WILL QUICKLY REPLY!!!!!!!1 UPDATES EVERY TWO DAYS OR SO.

 

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE. IT'S HIGHLY APPRECIATED. AND I COULD USE SOME HELP BTW :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AND PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!!1