CHAPTER 1

R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D?

Chini, born to be really fortunate, while her unnie was born to be really unfortunate. She was fortunate in terms of beauty, brains, height (which Chea didn’t have) and love among people surrounding her.

She was given the chance to study in a prestigious school. Chea was happy about this but at the same time jealous of this fact.

So Chea chose to be with her best friend and partner in crime named Im GoEun. They were together in ups and downs of their life. There were times that GoEun received a failing mark in the exam and she grabbed Chea’s hand, they had the time of their lives drinking beers!

As time goes by, they made it to high school. Her younger sister to middle school with those same guys following her from behind.

Chini loved this attention she was getting until she met this young man named Jo Kwangmin having the same age as her sister. This guy was in the prestigious school where Chini was studying.

Due to the uncontrollable feelings towards him, Chini decided to confess. She felt so excited and confident that he would accept her. Until the harsh words hit her heart.

                “Mianhe, I know you’re smart and beautiful, but you’re not my type.”

He left making her cry.

This was the superficial reason why Chea and her stupid mind came up with a great plan.

Have her sweet REVENGE be done to this ugly man who made her dongsaeng cry.

KIM CHEA

I was walking madly while holding a basket of tomatoes going to the dorm of the boys in Seoul Elite Middle and High School. I knew I looked crazy with this long lace tied around my head but who cares! They needed to know that I was looking for this unlucky guy.

I FOUND HIM!

I smirked before shouting.

                “Yah! Are you Jo Kwangmin?!”

He was on the second floor of the building looking through the window.

                “Deh, what do you want?” he answered arrogantly.

                “Huh! How come my sister fell in love with the disgusting person like you?”

                “Bwah?” his mouth shaped in circle with his reaction.

                “Yah! This is to make revenge for my sister!!!!!!”

I threw the tomatoes onto his face.

No. I threw about 20 tomatoes in succession because I made sure that the one I was throwing was already rotten.

Then I quickly ran out of the school’s gate because I saw the security guards coming on my way!

JO KWANGMIN

The first tomato which that girl threw almost hit my face. Good thing I was able to manoeuvre and avoided the incoming dirty tomatoes to hit my clean clothes.

                “What is this crazy girl doing?” I muttered to myself as I hid on the wall.

Boys from the other rooms were awakened by her clumsiness as she continued shouting.

Because of all time on earth, why should she come here at 10 in the evening? Was she following me all along from the training room up to here in the dorm?

I shivered at the thought that she was no difference to those crazy fans I have.