Chapter 3

Survivors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung parked the motorcycle in the cabin’s backyard. Sana was frozen. She didn’t say anything through the who ride, she rushed to sit on the couch as soon as they arrived. Chaeyoung made sure no one followed them and if the door is locked. He rushed to the fireplace but Sana was shaking, she was in shock.

“Where are the ing matches?” he cursed as he searched everywhere before he finally found them. He lit the fireplace before he covered Sana with the blankets. As soon as Chaeyoung sat beside her Sana found herself collapsing into his arms. He side hugged her and rubbed her arm making sure she is totally warm. Her hand held his jacket tightly as she cried silently.

“It’s okay” he repeated “they are gone”

Chaeyoung was curious. He wants to know who is Jongin and who are the snatchers but Sana didn’t say a word, she slowly closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Chaeyoung laid her on the couch and covered her. He squatted in front of her and caressed her brown hair while smiling before he grabbed the axe and left.

~~

A few hours passed…

Sana woke up and looked around “Chaeyoung?” she yelled a bit but no one replied. All the bad thoughts crossed her mind but they were cut off when Chaeyoung came in. He placed two huge bags on the floor along with the bloody axe.

“It’s cold,” he said rushing to the fireplace.

Sana smiled and quickly walked to hug him “I thought you left”

“I won’t go anywhere?” he chuckled while holding her hand. The two sat silently on the couch. They were eating some leftovers and canned food.

“Last year,” said Sana “I discovered the snatchers. I was fine alone but I joined their camp. It was on a huge land. They managed everything and had a lot of medicines, food, and weapons. I used to work with other girls. We plant, clean and help the men in everything until one-day Jongin called me to his office” Chaeyoung kept staring at Sana’s eyes, the fire reflected in her eyes showed the sadness and traumas she had “he told me I am doing a great job, I still remember how he smelled and how he was looking at me. He was the boss’s assistant and first guard” she muted a bit and looked at Chaeyoung “he ordered me to strip and when I refused, he forced me. He ripped my pants and shirt and”

“Shush, it’s okay. It’s not your fault” he said cupping her face.

“I could’ve fought or stopped him but I couldn’t. He did this to almost all the girls at the camp and we couldn’t expose him. No one would believe us so I decided to run away. Al the girls were scared and weak. There was a rule on the camp that whoever leaves can’t go back” Sana sighed “so I came back to my cabin and upgrade it and I survived” she held Chaeyoung’s hand and stared at him “when I told you I wanted to end my life it was after he me”

Chaeyoung kept staring at Sana with his sorrowful ones. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter