Red Velvet

- pure soulmates -
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Years Ago... 

"Joohyun Unni, why does LSM and CEO LSS want us in their office?" maknae yeri asked for the fifth time, and once again, she recieved the same shoulder shrug she got four tries ago. 

"Red Velvet! P-Power Up!!" The girls hear, and they turn towards the direction just to see the male dancing to their new song 'Power Up'. EXO's Leader Suho with s behind him, some looking amused, some looking embarassed, and two looking unbothered. The five girls immediately bow as EXO walks over to them, and Suho laughs at their gesture. 

"what are you girls doing here?" Suho asks Joohyun. 

"LSM and CEO LSS told us to go see them in thier office, but were not really sure why they want us." Joohyun answers, getting distracted by the animal noises sooyoung and chanyeol are doing. Suho and Joohyun looks at the two- now currently having a competition on who can make the loudest cow noise, then look at each other, both sighing and shaking their head at the two. 

"Why do those two always do this whenever we see each other?" Suho asks embarassed, looking at joohyun who has her hand covering , hiding her small smile. 

"well.. good luck with meeting the LEE brothers.. they can be intimidating when they're together, but they're also crackheads so it'll be okay" Suho says, after stopping the battle between Sooyoung and Chanyeol. 

"Thanks.. ah right.. what was the date for exo's comeback?" Joohyun asks, getting sidetracked by her other members once again, and Suho laughs looking at her members and s. 

"It's July 15th" Suho says, and Joohyun nods. 

"Congrats on finally being relased from the underground" Joohyun jokes, and suho laughs lightly pushing her shoulder. 

"Thanks~ See you girls around" Suho says, and the girls once again bows down as the boys chaotically leave the lobby. 

"Sooyoung Unni- you do realize that you make yourself look like a clown everytime your with chanyeol... right?" Seungwan jokedly says as they wait for the elevator. Sooyoung lightly pushes laughing seungwan away, rolling her eyes out of embarassment. 

"It's already been two years since we started talking to EXO sunbaenims.. but I still can't figure out Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter