Fukuoka

Fukuoka


Yongsun was just finished interviewing Sodam for "Just Interview" segment for her Solarsido channel, and the interview finished earlier than expected. So she decided to treat Sodam a cup of coffee on RBW lounge.
The two sat on a table, face to face, and Yongsun asked hesitantly.

"Sodam-ah, actually I have more question for you, but it might be sensitive so I decided to ask this privately."

Sodam tilted her head. "What is it?"

"So....," Yongsun clears . "I just watched your movie, Fukuoka, last night. And I wonder.........what makes you decide to take the role? I mean........you kissed a girl."

Sodam laughed. "I didn't kissed her though. She kissed me. No, it was just a peck."

"Yeah but I mean...... Your lips touched with another girl's lips. So....how did it felt?"

"Hmmm just....like that. I mean I didn't feel anything. It felt like my lips touched guy's lips. It felt the same." Sodam smiled.

"But...you know it's a girl who's standing in front of you. Didn't you feel nervous?"

Sodam laughed again. "No....not really. Yongsun-ah, did you ever kissed a guy?"

Yongsun nodded. "Yes, once."

"So.....did you want to try to kiss a girl? I can help, if you want."

Yongsun's eyes grew bigger. "How?"

Sodam smirked. "Do you have a free time this weekend?"
Yongsun nodded.

"Then let's have a dinner on Saturday. On me. And i'll pick you up."

"Ah...okay."

---

Saturday came quickly, and now Yongsun is running downstairs to meet Sodam. Someone waved from inside a black car and Yongsun recognized it was Sodam.
She walked to the car and sit on the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" Asked Yongsun.

"My house," Sodam starts the engine and drive.

"Your house? I thought we're going on a dinner date?"

"Ooh so it's a date?" Sodam smirked.

"I- I mean we're going out to end it with a kiss so i think it's a date," Yongsun said shyly.

"Sure, it's a date. I'll cook a dinner for you on our first date." Sodam smiled playfully.

---

They arrived at Sodam's house a moment later. Sodam asked Yongsun to wait on the living room but she insists to help her cook. She said, "You know I can help Narae unnie on Gamsung Camping."

Sodam laughed. "Help her to cut radish in a round shape?"

Yongsun hit Sodam's arm lightly. "Shut up. My brain didn't function properly since it was early in the morning."

Sodam is still gigling. "Sure, help me then. I know at least you won't burn my house down."

---

They finished cooking and eat at the living room. The TV is on, displaying some random variety show. They talked casually until they finished eating, not talking about kissing even once. 

They just sitting there, watching -but not really watching the TV. Sodam knows Yongsun wouldn't open first and ask for a kiss, so she breaks the ice.

"So, Yongsun, do you want to try now?"

"Eh? Suddenly?"

Sodam shrugged. "If you want. I will close my eyes and you can kiss me."

Sodam then closed her eyes, just waiting for Yongsun to actually lean in. After like, fifteen seconds without movement, Sodam open her left eye and see Yongsun just sitting there staring at her.

"Yongsun-ah, I'm waiting here," Sodam chuckled.

"I--- I think I can't make the first move." Yongsun said nervously.

Sodam open her eyes and looked at her. "Sure. Close your eyes, then. I'll kiss you."

Yongsun closed her eyes tightly. Sodam leans in, but she didn't kiss her. Instead she whisper on Yongsun's ear and says, "Relax. It's not going to hurt."

When Yongsun relaxes, Sodam leans in and finally she put her lips on Yongsun's lips.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

Without movement.

Sodam leans back and opened her eyes. Yongsun does the same.

"So.... How was it?" Asked Sodam.

Yongsun's cheeks reddened. "I like it."

"You like it?" Sodam smiled.

"Yeah. Can I get more?"

Sodam chuckled. "Sure. Come here."

They kissed again, but this time Sodam try to moved her lips. She caught Yongsun's bottom lip in between hers and tugged a little. Unexpectedly, Yongsun didn't leaned back. Instead, she moves her lips too, trying to match Sodam's movement.

After a while, they break the kiss.

"You lied," said Yongsun.

"What?"

"It didn't feel the same as kissing a guy. Your lips are softer. You are softer."

Sodam chuckled. "Right."

Silence.

"Uh, I'll wash the dishes. Thank you for the meal," Yongsun went to the kitchen and starts to wash the dishes.

"Okay then, I'll be at the balcony."

---
After she finished with the dishes, she walks to the balcony, looking for Sodam.

"You smoke?" asked Yongsun.

Sodam puffed out the smoke and nodded.

"Right, you smoke too, in the movie."

Sodam nodded again. "It was an easy role for me. My name was Sodam, I smoked , I'm hanging out with older men, I kissed a girl...... It's basically myself."

"How does it taste?" Asked Yongsun.

"What?"

"Cigarettes."

Sodam raised her eyebrows. "You want to try?"

Yongsun stepped closer and take the cigarette from Sodam's fingers.

But, instead of putting the ciggarete on , Yongsun leaned closer to Sodam instead. She put her lips on Sodam's lips. She kissed her again. Sodam who's taking aback, didn't move her lips until Yongsun leans back.

"It tastes bitter." Yongsun grimaced.

Sodam chuckled. "Yongsun-ah, let's date."

Yongsun give the ciggarete back to Sodam. "I'm an idol, it's not easy to date."

"I know," said Sodam. "But I want to try."

Yongsun chuckled. "I see you really like me."

Sodam smiled. "I do."

"Thank you. I like you too. But I really think dating is not a good idea."

"Why? You'll get a free kiss from me. And maybe more." Sodam smirked.

"That's.......tempting."

Sodam laughed. "Come on, you said you like challenges. Now I'm giving you a challenge. Date Park Sodam."

Yongsun laughed. "I think it's more fitting to be a blessing rather than a challenge."

"And you want to turn down a blessing." Sodam blows the smoke again.

"Fine. I'll take the challenge."

Sodam raised her eyebrows. "It's super risky, though."

"But you worth the risk, though."

They smiled at each other and continue to enjoy the night together.