fin.

Jelly Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi, the athlete, the school’s hearthrob, the always friendly one who everyone adores. She’s everyone’s friend with no enemies. Boys and girls are head over heels for her attractive monolid eyes, addictive smile and lovely laugh.

No one could ever imagine what woud happen if the schools most wanted student gets herself a boy- or girlfriend! Now well, as if that would happen. Ever since Seulgi entered Highschool, everyone would try and confess to the obvilious bear, only to be kindly rejected by her. Rumours been going around that she’s already engaged to someone, that her parents were too strict or that she just doesn’t want to be in a serious commitment yet. So there’s no way she’ll be in a relationship anytime soon right?

«Seulgi I told you to ignore those thirsty girls ! », a furious bunny came in her room.

« But Hyun that’s not nice to ignore someone », Seulgi simply answered and looked at her beloved girlfriend with the most innocent eyes.

Yes, girlfriend. Seulgis beloved demanding, bossy, overly jealous yet kind and humble cute girlfriend Bae Joohyun, her childhood friend, senior and student president at her highschool.

« But they will never stop this way. My god Seulgi that one girl almost touched you ! », Joohyun crossed her arms.

« Jisoo ? She only pointed out that I have something on my face »

« So ? »

« What do you mean so ? She didn’t touch me Hyun. Now come here, I called you over so we could spend some time together, not to fight», Seulgi stood up and walked over her slighty smaller girl so she can embrace her.

« No ! First you gotta tell them to back off!», her bunny like girlfriend pouted and looked away. Seulgi let out a sigh. This isn’t the first time Joohyun’s jealousy took over.

« I thought we’re keeping this relationship a secret because you want it that way, so we both can focus on school and not on weird looks of students and unnessecary attention? Why are you like this now Hyun »

« But I never said you can go around and flirt with other people ! »

« I’m not doing that », Seulgi said softly and pulled the smaller girl into a hug. When she felt that Joohyun didn’t flinch or pull away , Seulgi hugged her tighter.

«You know I only have eyes for you », she whispered the ravens ear and earned a hug back.

«I know..sorry..it’s just that..I don’t trust those thirsty people..»

«I’ll try to keep them away okay?», Seulgi pecked her lips.

«Now come, let’s change and get some sleep».

Seulgi and Joohyun were neighbours and childhood friends. It all started when a 4 years old Seulgi bumped into a 5 years old Joohyun by accident which caused the ravens Ice cream to fall. Of course the kind little Seulgi apologized right away and bowed tot he back then taller girl. And of course Joohyun didn’t have any of it and began to scream at Seulgi for making her drop her delicious cold Ice cream.

That’s when their mothers ran out to see what’s going on when they heard Joohyuns cry. From then on, their mothers became good friends which led to countless visits to each others houses. Joohyun would always try to avoid the little Seulgi as much as she can by going out to play with her friends or going to her room and study.

But as a year passed by, Seulgi would still continue making it up to Joohyun so the older girl slowly opened up to the bear like girl. They’re inseperable ever since then.

It was in Middleschool when Joohyun was aware of her feelings towards Seulgi. How she found out? Easy.

«Seulgi-yah let’s go home»

«Sorry Hyun, I gotta help a transfer student out and show her around », Seulgi said to the phone.

« New student ? »

« Yeah, her name’s Yooa and she just transfered here»

«Hmh okay..see you tomorrow, text me when you’re home okay?», with that Joohyun hung up and walked home with an uneasy feeling.

It’s been a month since that new student got into the frame and Joohyun didn’t like it one tiny bit. Not only Seulgi got less time for her but also because girl clings to her bestfriend like a damn retarded Koala. (In Joohyuns eyes) It’s nothing new to Joohyun that Seulgi swings the other way, she was of course okay with that, Seulgi is still Seulgi. But ever since the brunette came out to more and more people, thirsty girls are following her everywhere.

Not that it’s Seulgis fault that she’s amazing, kind, caring, wonderful, hot and so damn y-

«Okay tf was that Joohyun, pull yourself together, she’s your bestfriend», the raven whispered to herself and shook her head once again before giving her attention to her bestfriend again.

It’s been long since they finally do something together. They’re sitting in Mc Donalds, enjoying some burgers before heading home.

«Wanna come over and watch some movies? My mom the stew you love», Joohyun asked and took a tissue to wipe the tallers mouth.

« Sorry Hyun, I alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter