fin.

Fluffy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"It's so fluffy." Chaewon spoke in a deep tone while playing punching Sieun's unicorn plush.

"Yo."

Sieun eyed her younger sister while moving the large stuffed toy away from Chaewon's reach.

"Why do you always do that?"

Chaewon shrugged with a smirk.

"I dunno, but it's fun."

Chaewon moved closer to punch the unicorn again, but Sieun moved it from her reach once more.

"Stop."

"Boo. Anyways, why'd you buy that when you have to carry that around with you?"

"Wait. We're not going back to the hotel?" Sieun asked her sister skeptically. "Seriously?"

"No . I told you that we're gonna check out the other shops before heading back."

"Bro, why didn't you remind me?"

"Because I told you right before we left the hotel."

"Ugh, that's so annoying."

Sieun eyed her sister.

"Do you know how huge this guy is and how heavy it's gonna be later on?"

Chaewon shrugged nonchalantly.

" to be you."

"Wow. Some sister you are."

"That's right."

Chaewon shot her sister a grin as Sieun stuck her tongue out at her while making a face. The pair continued to walked the streets to shop around for another good ten minutes before Sieun's phone rang. She pulled the item from her bag to look at the caller and made a face.

"Who is it?" Chaewon asked noticing her sister's reaction.

Sieun showed Chaewon who was calling her as Chaewon's face broke into a smile.

"Aww, your best friend's calling."

"He's your best friend."

Sieun muted the call.

"Yeah, bt you knew him first. Anyways, why'd you ignore him?"

"We're on holidays. I don't want to be disturbed."

"Then you should've put it on silent mode." Chaewon remarked, but then her eyes caught something from behind Sieun and smirked.

Sieun followed her sister's line of sight and let out a curse upon seeing the said male several yards away.

"How the is it that we're all on holiday and yet he's literally right over there."

"Aww, don't be mean to your best friend."

"Hopefully Youngbin's with him. Then Dawon can hook the two of you up."

"We're already talking."

"What? Shut up. Since when?"

Before Chaewon could reply the sisters could hear Sieun's name being screamed by Dawon in the distance.

"I'm gonna make a run for it." Sieun stated.

"But Jaeyoon's with him though." Chaewon reasoned with a playful tone.

"Then I'm hella gonna make a run for it now."

"Oh, c'mon. It's just the two of them."

"The more reason for me to get out of here."

"C'mon, Sieun. You need to talk to your boyfriend eventually."

"Shut up."

Just as Sieun turned around to run away in the other direction, Chaewon held onto the hem of her sister's shirt to prevent her from doing so.

"C'mon, Chaewon, don't do this to me."

"I have to. Y'all need to talk."

"No we don't."

"Yes, you do."

Please log in to read the full chapter