New chapter

New Chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a rough week for Jeongyeon if you ask. Their new restaurant needs a lot of attention since it's just starting. Considering the fact that it is owned by one of the Yoo family, her dad owned a huge food and catering company and also known as one of the most prominent chef in Korea. They're very well known across the country. She followed her dad's footsteps and people already looking forward to the Yoo daughter to become a prominent chef too. 

 

That's why having her own restaurant that she purchased herself is a lot of pressure for her. She has to go there every now and then to guide all the staffs and to make sure everything is in the right order. 

 

She's frowning while signing the last paper when the phone rings on her side. She looked at her phone and it's funny how the name of the caller makes her feel suddenly free from all her worries. She answers the phone without any hesitation. 

 

"Hi baby! What time will you be home?" a cheerful voice of her wife welcomed her. Suddenly, she wants to go home and cuddle her wife while talking about their day. One of the best thing to end her day is to hear her wife's voice. 

 

"Hi to you too. As far as I know you should be resting now, is your head okay? You don't feel any headache? You don't feel nauseous anymore?" she heard her wife giggles because of her raining questions. Her laugh made her smile, but she's still worried.

"Is that necessary to answer a question with another questions too?" she seems so happy. "Mind to answer my question first, Mrs Yoo?" she's still giggling. She glanced on her desk clock before she answer. It's already 9:21 PM gladly she's already done signing and all she have to do now is to analyse some papers. 

"I'll be home maybe 10:30. Why you sounds so happy?" she can't help her smile by the thought of her happy wife. She will do everything to give her wife all her happiness.

"Great!" she heard her squealed "Uhmm. I'm just happy because you'll be home earlier than usual..." it was like a whisper but soft. She feels guilty for coming home late and couldn't spend more of her time with her wife.

"I'm sorry, Nayeon.... I promise to make it up to you after this, baby. I'll be home now, okay? I'm really sorry." she will make sure to give Nayeon the best date after this.

"Hmmm. It's okay, Jeong! I understand! It's a perk of having a celebrity chef wife!" Nayeon said proudly. "Take care, okay? Please drive safely. We will wait for you! I love you. Bye!" Nayeon is too cute when she's happy it makes Jeongyeon wants to teleport to her wife's arms right now.

"Okay, wifey! Be home soon. I love you too." the caller ended the call with "we love you more", Jeongyeon is curious with her wife keeps on saying "we" when she's the only person in their house but let it pass remembering they have Kookeu. 

She fix the unfinished papers then grabbed her coat and keys. Leaving her works and restaurant because all that matters now is her wife. She can continue her works tomorrow, she's the boss anyway. She texted her wife if she needs something but she only got is a sappy 'All I need is Yoo' from her wife.

On the other hand, Nayeon is pacing back and forth in front of their huge kitchen, she's cooking her wife's favourite dish for their 'special night'. It's neither their birthdays nor anniversaries, but something that will surely make them the happiest persons alive. 

Silently cursing why the do they have a mega storage room 'cause she can't find some of ingredients she needs. Ahh! I'm married with a chef, she thought. She shouldn't doubt why they have a storage room that looks like a mini supermarket store. The maids volunteered to find the ingredients, as far as she wants to do everything herself, she's running out of time so she let her pride down 

Less than an hour before Jeongyeon's arrival and Nayeon is still in the middle of her cooking survival, she's not a fan of cooking but today's an exemption. 

After twenty minutes of stressful battle in their kitchen, she finally placed the dishes in a table. She glanced at her dinner table setup one last time, feeling proud of her work. 

She decided to place everything in their bedroom's balcony where they can clearly see the moon and stars above. A table with a red tablecloth and red roses in the middle, surrounded by golden candles. 

____________

It's just less than an hour from restaurant to their mansion but feels like eternity for Jeongyeon. She's too excited to see Nayeon after a long stressful day. The guard opened the huge gate with a "Yoo Family" metal plate in the middle. She greeted the man before proceeding to their parking lot. She can hear kookeu's barking while she's tapping their door passcode. When she opens the door she bent down a little to pick up the hyper dog. Kookeu keeps on her face so she put her down again before looking at the other occupant. 

"Nayeon, I'm home!" no response. 
"Kookeu, where's mommy?" she asked the dog as if he will understand her. Her back is facing the stares that she didn't noticed the other girl walking towards her. She only feels a pair of arm circling her waist and a soft kiss on her neck. She leaned back placing her hands on top of Nayeon's. 

"Hi..." she softly said, absorbing the warmth from her wife. 

"Hi." Nayeon said with the same softness. She then turned her wife, now facing her. "Hi to my lovely wife." she's cupping Jeongyeon's cheeks while whispering those words.

Jeongyeon can't help but to pull the older's neck towards her, she still feels all butterflies in her stomach when she's kissing Nayeon. She felt the older smiling against her lips. Nayeon parted first, still smiling when she slides her hands with Jeongyeon's who's happily intertwined their fingers together. 

"Where are you taking me, Mrs. Yoo?" Jeongyeon asked when Nayeon pulled her upstairs. They are heading to their room now. "Wait, Nayeon at least let me have a quick bath first before we sleep" she said but Nayeon just laugh still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter