ꜱɪᴏɴ'ꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜ Ⅳ

ꜱɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪꜱʜ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

※English is not my native language.

Please understand that there are many mistakes.

 

 

April 21, 2018

 

-ᴀᴍ2-

 

"What is this...??"

 

A few days have passed since the 40th week of pregnancy.

 

TaeYeon woke up with a bloated stomach and a feeling of something leaking between her legs.

 

When TaeYeon wakes up, she immediately realizes that the water is broken because the blanket is wet and doesn't smell anything.

 

"Oppa, wake up..."

 

"Huh...??"

 

TaeYeon shook JiYong to wake his up.

 

"What?? What's wrong??"

 

JiYong finally woke up after rubbing his sleepy eyes.

 

"I think my amniotic fluid broke."

 

"Water brake?! Are you okay??"

 

"My stomach doesn't hurt yet."

 

JiYong asks TaeYeon anxiously.

He immediately contacted the hospital.

 

『I think wife's amniotic fluid broke.』

 

『How much is it??』

 

『It's a little small...』

 

When he contacted the hospital, the doctor told him that I should come right away, and the two headed to the hospital.

 

Since TaeYeon is already over 40 weeks pregnant, doctors told her that she will be hospitalized for Induced delivery at 41 weeks.

 

 

-ᴀᴍ3-

 

"First of all, I will do a pelvic examination and an NST, so please wait here^^"

 

As soon as they got to the hospital, she was taken to the examination room.

 

"I will do a pelvic examination^^"

 

When TaeYeon lay down on the examination table, the doctor covered her with a towel and examined her internally.

 

"Ugh..."

 

"Are you okay??"

 

"Oh, it hurts a little..."

 

"It's almost over^^"

 

TaeYeon moaned a little after the pelvic examination.

 

After the pelvic examination, a machine to measure the baby's heartbeat and labor pains was wrapped around her stomach, and JiYong was called to the examination room.

 

"Doesn't it hurt??"

 

"I'm still fine^^"

 

The doctor came back 30 minutes after JiYong entered the examination room.

 

"The labor pains are still every 15 minutes, but the water is broken, so let's stay in the hospital^^"

 

TaeYeon is finally hospitalized.

 

The nurse showed TaeYeon to her room.

JiYong went through hospitalization procedures while TaeYeon was changing clothes.

 

 

-ᴀᴍ5-

 

Two hours have passed since they came to the hospital.

 

At first, the interval between labor pains was 15 minutes, but now the interval is 10 minutes, and TaeYeon seems to have a slight stomachache.

 

"Ugh~~~"

 

"Are you sick??"

 

"Yes..."

 

TaeYeon endured the pain and JiYong rubbed TaeYeon's waist.

 

"I'll have a look^^"

 

"Yes~"

 

The doctor came to see TaeYeon every few hours.

 

"Baby is much lower than last time and the cervix is still 2cm, but labor pains are starting, so I think you'll have a baby from tonight at the earliest^^"

 

Perhaps because it was her first childbirth, she felt hopeless.

 

She was wondering if it would hurt more than it is now and the baby would not be born yet.

 

"Doc what did you say??"

 

"I heard that baby is born early in the evening and late at night..."

 

"TaeyeonAhㅎㅎㅎ why are you crying??"

 

It's her first time giving birth.TaeYeon shed tears of anxiety.

 

JiYong felt sorry for TaeYeon, who was crying, but he hugged her affectionately.

 

 

-ᴀᴍ10-

 

"The labor pains come at intervals of 10 minutes, but they're getting weak labor pains… I'll wait for a few hours and if they're still weak, why don't you give them a stimulant!!"

 

At first, strong labor pains came at intervals of 10 minutes, but they became weak.

 

Fortunately, TaeYeon and JiYong were worried and worried about the baby's health.

 

"Ha… how could I..."

 

"It's okay^^"

 

JiYong patted TaeYeon's head, which wept with worry.

 

"Eat breakfast."

 

"I can't eat..."

 

"Why??ㅎㅎ You have to eat."

 

"No appetite."

 

Breakfast was delivered a few hours ago, but TaeYeon couldn't eat it, so she left it as it is.

 

"I'm going to a convenience store. Is there anything you want??"

 

"None..."

 

JiYong was worried about TaeYeon, who wasn't doing well.

 

 

-ᴘᴍ1-

 

"The labor pains won't get worse, so let's use stimulants‼︎"

 

A few hours have passed since she went into weak labor.

 

The baby is healthy, but TaeYeon's water is broken, and after 24 hours, the baby is in danger of meeting the baby as soon as possible. 

 

"Husband, please come in^^"

 

JiYong was out of the room once to examine TaeYeon and give her an intravenous drip of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter