A Little Jealousy won't Hurt

A Little Jealousy won't Hurt

SANA'S POV

It was already afternoon when it happened. We were in school and we're practicing for a school performance after class. My TzuBae went to the restroom when an idea popped into my mind.

A little jealousy wouldn't hurt right?

"Dahyunnie~", the tofu girl turned to face me and asked what I wanted.

"Can I lay down on your lap?", I asked cutely, to which she obliged.

Tzuyu just got back from the restroom and I am laying down on Dahyun’s lap where her chair is located, right in between Dahyunnie and I. Her face at that time showed no expression after seeing my position and many would think so but for me, I already know from every crinkle, frown, or expression what she is truly feeling and I know that Tzuyu is in a bad mood. I can’t help but smirk at the thought that I am making her jealous and it is quite... hot and cute at the same time.

 

“Sit somewhere else, Tzuyu-ya.” I said while having this sly smile feeling that I have superiority and knowing that Tzuyu is being jealous.... turns me on.

 

“Uhm.. You sit here now Tzuyu.” Dahyun said in a worrying tone, probably worried that Tzuyu is upset now that her chair is taken because of me laying down on it but mostly because my head is on Dahyun’s lap.

 

“No thanks. I’ll just sit elsewhere.”, she said in a very uninterested tone. She was about to walk away but Dahyun held onto her arm telling her to sit on her chair. I let out a barely audible laugh that only I can hear as I sit back up, clearing her chair.

 

‘That’s enough teasing for today.’, I thought.

 

Tzuyu just lets out a sigh and sits back on her chair that is next to me. I smile to myself as I lay my head on her shoulder once again, the same as it was before she went to the restroom and relaxed once again into her warmth.

 

She sigh once again and just let me snuggle her.

 

————————————————

 

My eyes can’t help but twitch because of the situation. After what happened earlier, she won’t talk to me much and she is still angry.

 

“Ugh!” I said in annoyance while also standing up to look at her in the eye. She looks at me but she isn’t fazed at my glare at all she looks at me it’s as if she doesn’t care - like she’s testing me.

 

I let out a hmph as I walk away and decided to hang out with the production team’s table. But still that doesn’t mean that I’m over it. Time to time, I would sneak a peek at her and I would see that she’s laughing with the other girls.

 

I let out a frustrated sigh as it seems that I am not her priority. I peeked again and I see Elkie whispering on MY Tzuyu’s ear. I look at Tzuyu and I see... that she’s grinning.

 

That’s it!

 

I stood abruptly causing everyone to be shocked by my sudden action.

 

“I’m going to the restroom.”, I said in a rather annoyed and angry tone. Everyone just nod, unsure as to why I’m acting like this. They continued on to what they were talking about as I leave the table.

 

I stomped my way towards the door and see that Tzuyu is smirking at me which made me more furious so I just rolled my eyes at her and closed the door.

 

 

 

I went inside the girl’s restroom and looked at the wide mirror by the sinks, annoyance clear on my face.

 

“Ugh!” I exclaimed as I brush my hair from the front to the back using my right hand, causing it to fall to the side of my face. I leaned to the counter, closed my eyes and tried to balance my breathing to relax.

 

“Well someone is in a bad mood.” a voice said behind me.

 

I let out a frustrated sigh and turned around and there she is - with her haughty smile. I rolled my eyes at her and looked to the side, refusing to meet her gaze.

 

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Elkie right now?” I hissed in vexation as I crossed my arms.

 

“Is a certain Sana Unnie jealous?”

 

Upon hearing those words, I turn to her direction and saw her arrogant grin. ‘Oh. So she wants to play this game. Fine by me.’

 

“Well isn’t that cute? Aren’t you jealous of our poor Dahyun just earlier?” I let out a smirk knowing that I have something to counter her with.

 

Her eyebrows furrowed at the mention of what happened earlier and my smirk grew even wider seeing that I have the upper hand now that she’s the one who’s being cornered. I tilted my head and pouted in an attempt to mock, “Aww. Is our little Tzutzu angry?”

 

Her face of vexation slowly changed to that of a grin and she started walking towards me which caught me off guard but still I stood my ground waiting for her retort.

 

She bend down a bit to meet my eye level seeing that I’m way “shorter” than her, “I’m not the one who went on a jealous rage and stomped her way to the restroom, aren't I?”

 

My face turned to that of embarrassment and I can’t seem to find any words to say as if it was stuck and won’t come out. This made her even more confident and I hate the fact that she’s winning this battle.

 

“Loss for words are, we?”, she says as she leans closer.

 

“Ugh! Just go away! Just make out with Elkie or laugh with the other girls! You don’t seem to care about me anywa-”

 

My words were cut off as her lips suddenly intermingles with mine in a rough but passionate kiss. She holds my wrist in both of her hands as I struggle against her - which is proving to be quite difficult since Tzuyu is, unfortunately, a great kisser and our height difference doesn’t help either. She bits my lower lip and that caused me to gasp, I gave in at the moment she took her opportunity to slide her tongue in and explore.

 

My knees were getting weak from her advances and I almost lost my balance but she held onto my waist and lifted me up on the counter. I spread my legs to wrap it on her waist and placed my hands on her hair to deepen the kiss as hers went around my waist to have our bodies against each other.

 

All that I hear in the restroom at that time is the sound of our breath as it intermingle in a sloppy mess of whimpers and moans as we have it all to ourselves. Sweat also started to form as the steamy and passionate kiss was making it all so.

 

Her lips left mine and moved to my neck and started to leave butterfly kisses which made me gasp all the while. Stopping every time she finds a sensitive spot and trying to nibble on it, making me let out a whimper. My mind is starting to be in a daze as her hands slide up and down my back, making me shudder.

 

The moment was suddenly ceased by the sound of footsteps that seemed to be going in our direction which is the girl’s restroom. We looked at each other and quickly hid in the second stall which is the closest one to us.

 

As if on time, the girls came in and chatted while the others went to do their own business. Just from their voices, I already know that it is our classmates. I look to Tzuyu and she is trying to keep quiet and so am I.

 

“I need to peeeeee.” A familiar voice said. From what I can perceive, it is Dahyun. Then suddenly someone is turning the knob of the second stall! Both Tzuyu and I hold our breath as the lock was continued to be turned.

 

But luckily, we locked it so it won’t open.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry for bothering you! I’m just gonna pick another stall. Wait for me guys okay?” She said and the others answered with a sure. And then we hear the stall next to us being closed - probably Dahyun.

 

Everything went fine and the girls are talking about random stuff so we finally let out an exhale but only to a minimal volume that only the both of us could hear. She slowly lowered the toilet cover and sat on it while I just stood there with my back against the door. We locked eyes and the both of us simultaneously smiled.

 

The toilet flushed on the stall next to us and we perked up on the conversation that soon followed.

 

“Why is this door locked? It's already been a few minutes.”

A knock.

"Is someone in there?", Dahyun asked but was met with silence.

“Just check on the opening of the stall at the bottom if there is really someone there. Something might have happened to them.” says a familiar voice and I already know it is Jihyo.

 

‘Dang it Jihyo!’, Tzuyu and I look at each other and immediately I sat on her lap facing her and straddled her so that only she would raise her feet - her left hand is around my waist while the other is on the right wall of the stall, supporting her body. I wrapped my arms around her neck because of the nervousness.

 

“Hmm.. Nobody’s in here.”Dahyun said, confusion clear in her tone.

 

“Just let it be. The janitors will be the one to fix it so come on. Let’s go back to the classroom so that we can start our practice for the play.” One of our classmate said.

 

“Hmm.. Have you guys seen Tzuyu and Sana-unnie? I haven’t seen them since earlier.”, asked Dahyun.

 

“You know those two. They’re probably smooching in a corner or something now come oooon!”

 

It was considered to be a joke and in result our classmates laughed but I blushed and at the same time smirked as I heard those words. ‘If only they knew.’

 

The sound of footsteps faded slowly until all is silent once again as to which I let out a sigh of relief and Tzuyu did the same as she had finally put down her feet.

 

“Phew! I thought they would never leave!” I said in a joking manner. I hear a chuckle from Tzuyu and I faced her while still sitting on her lap, my hands on her shoulders as I stare at her with a smile.

 

“Y’know, I was wondering all this time. Why did we hide?” After finishing her sentence, she lets out a laugh and my smile grew wide because it seemed silly in the first place.

 

“I don’t know either.” I replied as I join her in laughing. It was a moment to be cherish and at that moment we just enjoyed the feeling of being together and being able to do this stuff with her.

 

Our laughing subsides as we look into each others eyes once again. She puts her right hand on my right cheek and circles her thumb against it, in response I close my eyes for a second in satisfaction and once again look into those deep black pearls that I so greatly love.

 

“How are you so beautiful?”, she says with pure love in her tone of voice - my smile widens.

 

“Shut up, you.” I silence her with a short enticing kiss on the lips all the while cupping her face with both hands. I move away and lock gazes with her once again and as if by instinct, the both of us simultaneously leaned into each other once again and merged both our lips together in a sweet and gentle kiss.

 

It was fervent and passionate and there I thought - I could never get enough of this lips.

 

Our sweet and gentle kiss turns into a rather heated one when I bit her lower lip, making her gasp into my mouth and there I took the opportunity to slide my tongue inside.

 

“Uhmph!” She immediately moans into my mouth so I put my hands on the back of her head to deepen the kiss and muffle her heavenly sounds since we are still in the restroom and somebody might hear us. She wraps her arms around my waist to pull me closer and there I grind my body against her which results to her letting out a groan.

 

Our tongues fight for dominance as we go back and forth on each other. Her hands suddenly slides under my shirt and started to caress my back which made me moan into her. I break the kiss and started to and bite her neck and in reply she lets out a whimper - trying to restrain herself from letting out a noise.

 

I on a particular sensitive spot of hers and she tried, emphasis on the word ‘tried’, to not moan too loud. After leaving a mark, I went back up to her lips and kissed once again. I place my hands on both of her shoulders while hers moved back up to the back of my head.

 

All I could feel about that moment is that it was steamy, rough, and sensual.

 

We break the kiss because of the lack of air. The both of us separate and between us a thin line of saliva links our tongues. We huffed all the while breathing in air as we look at each others eyes in such a heated gaze. I moved my forehead against her with eyes closed, I feel her warmth and it is relaxing. All I can hear is our own breathing, as if we have our own little world to ourselves.

 

Today was such an emotional roller coaster and although we almost got caught in a rather... sensual state it was fun to experience it with her. It’s as if we forgotten what just happened earlier.

 

Speaking of which.

 

“Hey about earlier....” I started so that we will be able to sort things out- she looks back at me, giving me her attention.

 

“I’m sorry I was jealous. It’s just that I saw you being all happy with the other girls even if I’m not there and then I saw Elkie whispering something to you and your smile... Ugh. It’s not that I don’t trust you.. It’s just that I’m just so jealous of seeing you being happy with others that aren’t me. Sorry if I’m not a good girlfriend and if I sound needy.”, I said dejectedly giving her the most sorry face that I could muster.

 

“Oh! About that,” she laughs as if remembering something, “Elkie was actually saying that you keep on glaring at me like a pouty baby.” She smirked and looked at me with a knowing look.

 

“Yah!” I shouted and she just laughed.

 

“I’m so stupid.” I said while looking down at my lap.

 

Upon hearing this, she cupped my face and used her right hand to pull my chin upwards so that she can gaze into my eyes. “You’re not. It’s quite cute actually.” She smiles genuinely and then she looked to the side, blushing as she spoke this words. “Also, if this would lead to a hot and steamy make out session then I don’t mind.”

 

I blushed at her statement and playfully hit her on the arm to which she laughed and I smiled.

 

“I love you, Sana-unnie.”, she spoke albeit softly with so much love laced in her tone.

 

Warmth spread out to my body and I mutter to myself, ‘How did I get so lucky?’

 

I cup my hands on both sides of her face, “I love you too, Tzuyu-ya.”

 

She smiled at me and slowly leaned closer to give me a soft and gentle kiss on the lips. It was tender and full of warmth and I wouldn’t give this up for anything in this world.