final

celebrity boyfriend

Tepitip's P.O.V

 

I have this boyfriend whom I love so much..He is almost perfect.He sings well, he dances well, he has good manners and everything you'll ask for..He is well respected by everybody and that's why I'm greatly honored and all because he asked me to be his girlfriend.Of course I said yes, who wouldn't want to be the girlfriend of Se7en? We've known each other for so long and even though there's a big difference between our age, I still said yes. Age doesn't really matter right?Besides, we both love each othe..My family loves him and his family loves me too..The only problem with our relationship is that it is still a secret..Vennie is afraid that people will get mad at me, he's afraid that I will get so many hate mails..Only his relatives, YG family members and closest friends knows about us..Those guys protected us especially me from others..Sometime's it's hard to keep our relationship..I want people to know that I'm Choi Dong-wook's girlfriend but I can't do that..I don't want to ruin his career just for my own sake..We are currently at his house watching a romantic movie..His parents left awhile ago for a trip and left after having dinner with us..I am lying on the sofa and his lap serves as my pillow..I was watching the movie intently when suddenly he started snoring..I looked up at him and saw him peacefully sleeping..My boyfriend really looks good even when he is just sleeping..I slowly got up and went to his room to get his favorite pillow for him to use..I'm now in his room when suddenly someone lift me to the air..You don't have to guess who it was..^.^

 

"Yahhh! Put me down Vennie...Hahahaha...." I said laughing and when we both calmed down from tickling each other, we just stared at each other lovingly, my arms around his neck while he is still carrying me..

 

"Don't give up on me Jagiya arasso?"- Se7en

 

"Giving up is not on my list..I love you that much that I wouldn't think about giving up.." I smiled sweetly at him..He kissed me passionately before putting me down..

 

"Come, you better rest now..I know you're already tired with all your promotions.."

 

"Ani..I still want to spend my time with my  loving girlfriend.." he smiled sweetly at me and hugged me..I hugged him back..I miss moments like this, moments wherein all we do is make each other feel special but I know that he needs to rest since he's been rehearsing with Bom unnie for their collaboration of ' When I can't sing.'

 

"But you have to be early tomorrow for your guesting in Strong Heart.."

 

"Okay I'll sleep now but you'll have to sleep with me.." he naughtily said, raising his eyebrows..

 

"Ani.." I suspiciously said..

 

"Come on Jagiya.."

 

"Aniyo.."

 

"We'll just sleep, I'll behave!"

 

"Sure?"

 

"Yes ma'am!" he smiled sheepishly and pulled me to his bed..We just lie there, facing each other for about 10 minutes I think..He kissed me on the forehead before dozzing off..I just stared at him memorizing his face..I touched those soft lips of him..

 

"I love you Vennie.." I gave him a peck on his lips..A smile formed in his face..

 

"I love you too.."

 

"Yahhhh..I thought you're already asleep?"

 

"Ani..You might do something to me so I was waiting for you to sleep first.." he said with his eyes still closed..

 

"So full of yourself aigooo..." I said and kissed him again to which he responded with so much love..After awhile, I pulled back.."We better stop before we do something you know.."

 

"Hahaha..My jagiya is really innocent.." he pinched my nose and kissed me again quickly..I just laughed and hugged him tightly..

 

 

Se7en's P.O.V

 

 

"So Se7en, tell us about your title (MY GIRLFRIEND). We are really intrigued by your title since two months ago you told us that you don't have a girlfriend.." Lee Seunggi asked me..We are in the set of Strong Heart because they decided to air a YG SPECIAL..I smiled and looked at my YG family members..They all smiled and nodded at him even YG himself..

 

"I lied about not having a girlfriend..The truth is I have.." the crowd gasped..Even Lee Seunggi can't speak for awhile..

 

"So how long have you had a girlfriend?"

 

"Four years already.." The crowd gasped again.."I' sorry everybody for not telling the truth.." I stood up and bowed at everybody..

 

"It's not really Se7en's fault..It was mine..As their senior I advised them not to announce their relationship.."- YG said which made one of the crowd shout.."Is Se7en the only one who's been hiding his relationship?" The YG family all laughed.."No..Dara and GD are couples too since their trainee days.." He revealed..The crowd went wild at the revelation..Dara and GD both blushed which cause the audience to get wild even more..

 

"We'll be back to those revelation first but we still want to know more about Se7en's first..Why did you agree with YG's suggestion?"

 

"At first I didn't want to..I want the public to know how wonderful my girlfriend is.." the other members agree too..

 

"She's so sweet.."-Bom said.

 

"And adorable.."-YG said.

 

"Looks like you're all close with her.."- Seunggi..

 

"Yeah..YG-nim loves her that much..We all do.."- T.O.P said..

 

"That's why I'm greatfull to them for..I want to protect her from all the bashing and hatred fans will give her..She doesn't deserve that..I asked first for everybody's permission about revealing this to public..I decided to reveal this because I'm hurt everytime I see my girlfriend watch my interview..Everytime I deny our relationship..I know she hides all the pain she's been feeling..I caught her once too crying when I was involved again to an issue with Hyan Bul..I didn't know that she's hurt that much.." Se7en wiped his tears and the crowd went silent..Some were even crying too..

 

"What do you want to say to her if ever she's watching?"

 

"She's actually here..Unnie is here!"- Minzy said..YG stood up and went to the front row where the crowd are seated..He pulled Tepi and went to Se7en..She was wiping her tears too..She didn't expect this to happen..The two of them hugged for a minute and then,

 

"Jagiya, this is the time we are both waiting..I love you so much..I love you that much that's why I protected you and kept our relationship as a secret..Sorry for taking this too long but here we are now.." he kissed his surprise girlfriend and turned to the crowd.."Everyone, meet the most wonderful girlfriend in the whole world TEPITIP.."..The crowd all stood up and clapped..A positive response from the crowd they're not even expecting..GD shouted "I object Hyung! My girlfriend is wonderful too right Dara? " which caused everyone to laughed..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

heartheartheart