one.

more than she knows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung returned to the couch with a steaming mug of hot chocolate in her hands and sat down next to Seungwan and a sleeping Joohyun, the leader’s head comfortably nestled in the younger girl’s lap.

 

Smiling fondly at her two unnies, Sooyoung handed the remote to Seungwan, telling her to choose tonight’s movie.

 

“She didn’t even make it to the opening credits this time.”

 

Seungwan chuckled softly and hummed in affirmation as she browsed through the different selections, absentmindedly running her fingers through Joohyun’s hair, further lulling her girlfriend into slumber.

 

And as Music and Lyrics began to play in the background, Seungwan spoke softly that Sooyoung almost didn’t hear her.   

 

“You know, she woke up even before me to start writing that Lysn post.”

 

The pride and fondness in Seungwan’s tone didn’t escape Sooyoung.

 

“I think Joohyun unnie did great. She always does. And seeing all their reactions, I’m sure that our luvies think so too.”

 

Craning her neck to face her bandmate, Seungwan looked at her with mirth. “Have you been stalking luvies on Twitter again, Sooyoungie?”

 

Laughing despite herself, Sooyoung made a gesture of zipping her lips and throwing away the key, making Seungwan slap her arm in the process.

 

With Seungwan’s attention now back to the movie, Sooyoung took the opportunity to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter