It's weird how we always want to do nothing but when it happens, we need to do something

Cupidity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Do you ever wonder what happens to your own fictional characters after a major event? No? Well, I do. So here's a little glimpse into Irene's life post-gold digger retirement. I'm expecting to have a new chapter up for HSS: Yeri's Guide very soon, but until then feel free to check out my other works (I think there's, like, only one incomplete standalone fic so far--no worries about unfinished stuff at all).

 

 

Irene wasn’t really sure what to do with herself now that her persona as a gold digger had been proven to be a lie and she was still married to Seulgi. Seulgi was still disgustingly flirtatious, and yes, Irene did feel her lunch come up a few times from the way Seulgi crooned over her. But all in all, the former gold digger turned housewife was really bored and wanted to relive some of her glory days.

“Wait, so you’re telling me you want to be a stripper?”

Irene nodded. “I hate being stuck here all the time. When I was a gold digger, I was legendary. Although it turned out everyone was acting.” She pouted.

“Aww,” Seulgi said, smiling like a fool. Irene had to reach out and wipe some of the drool off the corner of . “You’ll be a legend in the Kang household. Hottest wife to ever exist.”

“Seulgi.”

“Hottest wife to ever exist.”

Irene sighed. “Stop steering the conversation away.” She looked firmly at Seulgi. “I wanna be a stripper.”

Seulgi pursed her lips. Irene wanted to bite them. She slapped herself, willing the naughty thoughts out of her head.

“Was there a bug on your face?”

Jesus, this girl was stupid. Irene shook her head. “I wanna be a stripper.”

“Okay.”

Irene blinked in surprise. “Okay?”

“Yeah.” Seulgi lifted Irene up and placed the smaller girl in her lap. “You can be my stripper.”

Irene wasn’t sure if Seulgi was stupid or a genius. Maybe she was a genius in the wrong areas. Thus, stupid where it mattered.

“...No.”

“I’ll pay you.”

“No.”

“It’ll be nice. You don’t have to deal with disgusting people and I get a private show during your working hours.”

“Are you saying you’re not a disgusting person?”

Seulgi gasped. “I’m not the one who tries to pounce on her wife all the time!”

Irene bit her lip. Okay, a girl had needs. But for someone who had explicitly mentioned saving herself until marriage, Seulgi was still extremely shy, and they hadn’t done much than have some heavy make out sessions that left Irene feeling like . In a frustrated way. Like, it was nice, but Irene also wanted to punch a wall afterwards too.

“There’s nothing disgusting about wanting to sleep with your wife.” Irene eyed Seulgi. The tank top and shorts made her look like the seductive version of a rotisserie chicken. Appetizing but in human form. “It’s honestly a shame that I still haven’t seen what’s under those clothes.”

Seulgi slowly crossed her arms in an ‘X’ over her chest and leaned back into the sofa so Irene’s face wasn’t so close. “Don’t tell me you’re trying to pick up girls while stripping. Because I’m not so sure I like the idea of that.”

Okay, so Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter