All Right, Ice Cream?

All Right, Ice Cream?

Anqi sat in a quiet corner of the studio, finally taking a break from the tiring dance practice. She knew that the dance was hard but it was even harder to watch Lin Fan and Bubble Zhu flirting during A Little Sweet rehearsals.

Attempting to block out the sound of Lin Fan and the loud laughter of Bubble Zhu, Anqi decided to busy herself by talking with Momo.

“Aiya Marco Lin, you have to actually move your hips for this song!”

“Qinyuan, I have to wiggle my bottom!”

At that comment Bubble Zhu cackled and bounded over to Lin Fan, pulling her into a hug doing her best to subdue her laughter.

“Don’t cry, Marco.”

Watching Bubble unnecessarily clinging to Lin Fan made Anqi’s blood boil, finally fed up with the scene in front of her, Anqi lets out a huff and stormed out of the studio.

/

Finding a comfortable spot on the ground, Anqi tucked her knees in and held them as she exhaled trying to calm down when a certain shaggy-haired dork came to find her.

“How’d you know where to find me?”

Shrugging the taller one took a seat next to Anqi.

“What’s wrong, Anqi? You stormed off rather suddenly from practice.”

Blushing Anqi did her best to bury herself further into her arms, trying to shield her face and forget about Bubble and Lin Fan.

“Why don’t you go flirt with Bubble Zhu.”

Lin Fan’s eyebrows shot up at the sudden accusation, before letting out a small chuckle.

“Why, would I be flirting with Bubble, when I like you?”

Slowly processing the words that Lin fan just said. A shy smile run across Anqi face before turning into a full on grin. Grabbing a hand full of Lin Fan’s T-shirt, Anqi gently tugged and closed the distance between them, leaving a searing kiss on Lin Fan’s lips before pulling away.

“I like you too.”

Anqi whispered, her breath lightly brushing against Lin Fan’s cheek. The taller let out a content sigh before pulling away and stood offering a hand to Anqi.

“Hey, wanna go get ice cream?”

“Alright.”

Anqi couldn’t help but smile and cling to Lin Fan’s arm, as they walked off for their first date.