my love, my kiss, my heart

my love, my kiss, my heart

 

“I am so sorry hyung, I didn’t mean to hurt you like this, in any possible way.” He said to me.  I looked him in the eyes. I knew he wasn’t the one who set up this condition. I knew he just did his job as I always did too. I understood that this is the consequence of being entertainer. You had to act all the day. But this was a bit different. things were different.

I hated it when he had to take part on We Got Married variety show. It meant that he had to have a lot of so damn scenes with who knows who random woman who may end up falling to him. I understood that he couldn’t refuse for this.

But how the hell I didn’t get mad when I watched his acts, he laughed to her, he told her story, he sang her song with his beautiful voice I cherished most.

He even flied to China to do some scenes with her. What the hell was that so called Chopper couple?? I wanted to chop my head off myself when I read them being the hot issue even the headline of some online magazines.

“KYUHYUN in WGM, a very romantic scene!!! Is this couple real??” I gritted my teeth reading this rubbish article. There were some photos that made me even want to drawn myself.

He didn’t say anything to me about doing these damn scenes.

He carried the girl in bridal style to their bedroom. The girl looked at him happily. He laid next to her, holding her hands, smiled and those lovey dovey scenes made me want to bang my own head on the wall.

 

We were at the airport, waiting for the next flight to go to Taiwan. Yes, it would be out Super Show 4 in Taiwan. I avoided him. I knew I was being so childish. But, I couldn’t help it. I loved him since he joined Super Junior. I realized that I did love him with all my heart and didn’t loose him when he was between death and life moment for the accident happened in 2007. I had my feeling grew even more and being jealous when our fans shouted “KYUMIN couple or QMI couple”. 

And eventhough we had confessed each other, we couldn’t announce to public that we had this relationship, only few people knew this. Girls were still trying to flirt on him. Guys were staring at him like they could eat him alive for his cuteness. people adored him and wished to own him for God’s ake. And here, I couldn’t do anything though I really wanted to show the world that he’s mine.

All I could do just to and do some skinships on the stage so people would know that there’s WONKYU.

I felt so heartbreaking that I didn’t realize I twitted on my account.

‘NOW PLAYING-ADELE, someone like you’  and tagged the lyrics along with  it.

‘"Someone Like You"

 

 I heard that you're settled down

 That you found a girl and you're married now.

 I heard that your dreams came true.

 Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

 

 Old friend, why are you so shy?

 Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

 

 I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.

 I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded

 That for me it isn't over.

 

 Never mind, I'll find someone like you

 I wish nothing but the best for you too

 Don't forget me, I beg

 I remember you said,

 "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,

 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, "

 Yeah

 

 You know how the time flies

 Only yesterday was the time of our lives

 We were born and raised

 In a summer haze

 Bound by the surprise of our glory days

 

 I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.

 I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded

 That for me it isn't over.

 

 Never mind, I'll find someone like you

 I wish nothing but the best for you too

 Don't forget me, I beg

 I remember you said,

 "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

 Yeah

 

 Nothing compares

 No worries or cares

 Regrets and mistakes

 They are memories made.

 Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

 

 Never mind, I'll find someone like you

 I wish nothing but the best for you

 Don't forget me, I beg

 I remember you said,

 "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

 

 Never mind, I'll find someone like you

 I wish nothing but the best for you too

 Don't forget me, I beg

 I remember you said,

 "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,

 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

 Yeah

 

 

 

Did you understand how hurt my feeling Kyu? Did you understand that it was killing me? I didn’t give a damn how our fans would react nor that they noticed it. This was all I could do. Giving him a glint of how I was feeling. Once I edited our precious moment and posted it on my account too. Or when we had dinner together, when he introduced me as his boyfriend to his bestfriends, I posted them too.

 

 

Love is beautiful yet it’s miserable. It brings happiness along with the pain.

 

That night, he came to my room. He sat down beside me on my bed. I stared at him and he just smiled at me, he always had this angelic smile I loved the most. Being and evil magnae just what he had to do on the screen. he was so loveable and adorable all the  way he was.

He caressed my face with his fingers.

“hyung, I know that you love me the most. But do you know that I love you too?  With all my heart, my body and my everything.” He brought my hand to his chest to feel his heartbeat and to his face to touch his lips.

“My love, my kiss, to my heart, all is yours.” He said again. I felt butterflies are flying on my stomach.

“Don’t doubt me hyung. “ he kissed me tenderly. I closed my eyes, I realized that he loved me too.

“Love me with all your heart and your body tonight. Mark me as yours once again.” Kyuhyun looked at me.

 

*this is just me with the uneasiness I feel because Kyuhyun has joined We Got Married show and when I was so happy  Siwon posted Adele’s lyric and some pictures of him and Kyuhyun*