The Idiot That He Is

Build Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" The crowd cheers louder as the kids from the dance floor dared one another.

I watched the whole scenario from the second floor of the club until one of the kids puked. Gross. I walked back to back to my friends and plopped down on the couch.

"Ugh! How nice is it to be young!" I complained. I then put my elbows on my thighs and glared at my friends, "Last time I checked, we were as happy as those kids. And now you're telling me that you're going home when it's just 12:30AM?!" I raised my eyebrow, still in disbelief that they are not staying til dawn.

Jimin simply chuckled, "Kook, we're almost in our 30's. It's time for us to grow up and take over, you know." He answered as he took a sip to his last glass.

I clicked my tongue, and drank another glass of whisky, "Bull!" I muttered.

Namjoon suddenly stood up while holding his jacket, "And I have my wife waiting for me, so, see you next week."

I groaned as I ruffled my hair. "Why are you all trying to go to hell!!!" I yelled, to which I only receive uncontrollable laughs from them.

"You'll understand this, sooner or later. Bye Kook. Bye guys." Namjoon bids as goodbye, and quickly Jimin followed suit.

What the ?

"They are useless. We only have each other here, Kook." Tae says before he emptied the glass in front of him.

I sighed, defeated.

This club used feel like heaven for the 6 of us, that Tae decided to buy this just so we could enjoy here everyday. But paradise did not last long. Yoongi flew to Japan at the beginning of the year to handle their cosmetics business there. Hoseok, on the other hand, just got the daughter of Busan's mayor pregnant --I really think he's an idiot for not being careful— forcing him to stay in Busan to settle down. While Jimin recently took over the management of their family restaurants. And lastly, Namjoon got married last year, voluntarily imprisoning him for the rest of his life.

We're already 27. Time to take things seriously. Namjoon told us one time when Tae was whining on how things changed.

Pfft. 27 is still young! Those bastards are just overreacting.

"Tae" I called the drunk man beside me, "We are going to show them what life is, we are definitely going to enjoy the night!!"

And just like that, another awesome night has passed.

 

Tap, tap, tap.

I slapped the hand that is annoyingly tapping my shoulder.

"Hey, wake up. Please." I heard a girl's scared whispering in my ear, her hands are trembling as she taps my shoulder.

I slightly opened my eyes to see this beautiful girl near my face "Please wak-wake up. Please."

I chuckled and closed my eyes "My head badly hurts, you can go home. Thanks for the night." I turned my head to the other side to get more sle--

"JEON JUNGKOOK." My eyes immediately shot open as I heard that voice. I turn my head at the door, and my eyes widen, the witch is here. 

She looked at the girl beside me and then to me, "This is a different one from last night." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. She then faced her, "You. Get dressed, and get out of here."

The girl who was just beside me pulled the blanket as hurriedly picked her clothes up, leaving me fully exposed with only my boxers on. Mrs. Kim helped the girl as she tried her best to get out of here as fast as she could.

"Sit down." She ordered me the moment the girl is out of the room.

"Ugh." I groaned as I try to sit properly. "I'm not going to be surprised if you die due to alcohol or some disease."

She crossed her arms in front of her chest, still looking at me, disgustingly. "Are you really 27? Why can't you grow up?"

"This is not the best time to lecture me, I won't remember anything." I said, annoyed of hearing her voice early this morning. 

"Oh well, I don’t have time to do that, I'm saving the lecture for some other time. For now, go shower and pack your things. You're going to Australia." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter