Chapter 02

What i've done
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae pov

I wake up with feeling sad, i dream of jessica, i miss her alot i even i dream that we are getting back together and she rewarding me with heated moment i thinking about the heated activity that i am not doing it again because our brake up i dont have a mood to do it if not with jessica, i even try to make out but i can't do it to the next base.

As i open my phone there so many news about AESPA, there so many news about aespa debut date,and they said that winter is mine and sica's child, while karina is mine and fany's child. The fans is so ridiculous they would kill me if i have a two wifes but i can't deny that i love the sound of having two wifes like fany and sica i smiled, the fans is always brighten my day with their fansfiction.
I read many article that winter is jessica dopelganger, as i see they have some features that really looks alike, i sigh why winter is like sica its make me hard to move one from her. Ad i read other article there is message from my manager saying that today i need to come to se AESPA performance before they shooting their MV for their debut song Black Mamba.

So i getting ready i take a bath eat cereal and left to SM. As i come many staff is greeting me and even some trainee is fangirling/fanboying me, hehe i am still have many fans. Atleast they lifting up my mood this morning.
"Morningg" i said as i walk in to aespa practice room and i see some teacher of aespa is already there so i sit next to lee sooman seat, but he is not here so i prepare my self.
5 minute later lee sooman come in with aespa member who already using their costume, and i can't stop looking at winter she is really looks like jessica it hurts my heart but i have to stay being profesional for my dongsaeng future.
"okay everybody is here let see aespa performance and giving them sugeestion, critics, or even cheer for them for their debut" Lee sooman said and aespa prepare for their performance i hope they doing their best and can make lee sooman proud.

When the music start karina visual is no joke her voice is good her dance is good, the ning ning voice is so good, i believe she will be the next SM vocal line, and winter i cant comment much cz she just take my eyes by looks like jessica even her voice is so different she have more clear voice not like jessica but jessica have a rare voice that so calm and alluring. Winter voice is like clear and maybe have a same ballad vibe like my voice i dont know cz sometimes voice colour can changes as we grow up and have trained for years. Now is gisselle she have a good voice its a shame she must be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter