One-Shot;

.in the middle of the night;

N/A: That was something I wrote a long time ago, I think five or six years ago.

Today I was cleaning my notepad and I ended up finding it and decided to post it — since for me, it's one of the best drabbles I've ever written.

It has no couple, only Jinki's name is mentioned, so you can imagine the couple you want. I hope you like it.


                                                                                                               

 

 

 


It happened in the middle of the night, a night when he was too tired to wake up and see that the older one didn't involve him with his warm arms.

Jinki left for the night, letting his lover's heart freeze that cold night.

He left him while the youngest slept, immersed in his warmth. If Jinki had stayed, he would have given him everything.

It was painful, the pain didn't seem to have an end. His eyes were filled with tears and his chest hurt, that heart had broken.

Why did it have to end so sad? Why did it have to end so alone?

Maybe, if he had involved Jinki with his warmth, he wouldn't have gone, but if he did, it would be with him.

He couldn't cry, even if he tried, nothing would fall from his already red eyes.

He was afraid that if he cried, he wouldn't have Jinki to help him get back on his feet.

Even if he tried to sleep, he still couldn't. He wanted Jinki, he wanted Jinki's warmth, Jinki's love. He didn't want to feel so alone.