And What If I Do Want To?

And What If I Do Want To?

'Oh, God, it's breaktime. Not again. Not again. Not again. Please. I'm on my knees. 

"Hey, Kim Minju." God. She's here.

Minju turns around and looks at her. "What now, Kim Chaewon, what do you need from me?" Chaewon gasps and dramatically puts her hands infront of her chest, acting hurt. "Is that what you think of me, Kim Minju?" Chaewon pouts.

"You look disgusting, remove that pout or I erase your mouth." She looks away and opens her phone to find where the are her friends- Well, her other friends. 'Oh god, that's basically admitting that Chaewon and her are friends- Wait no, that's mean- "What about you remove my pout then?" 

Oh, she will. She sharply turns around and looks at Chaewon standing. She glares at her.

Wait.

Remove her.. pout?

Oh my god. 

She looks away.

"Why are your cheeks suddenly red?" Chaewon laughs. 

She turns her head around again and glares. "Shut up!"

"Ooh, you wanna kiss me so bad, love?"

I hate her, oh my god. She stands up and walks closer to where Chaewon is standing. 

Closer.

Like a few millimeters apart, close. She can feel Chaewon's breath. "And what if I do want to?" She smirks and touches Chaewon's lips.

She moves her face closer. Closer than before. Chaewon has her eyes closed. She moves away and walks away, leaving Chaewon flustered.

"Y-yah! Kim Minju, what the ?!" Chaewon shouts, making Minju laugh and turn around. "Are you sure, you're not the one who wants to kiss me so bad?" She winks and proceeds to laugh again. 

She laughed too much that she didn't notice Chaewon walked up to her. "God knows how much I want to kiss you so bad." It was Chaewon's turn to smirk and make Minju flustered. 

That was what Chaewon expected, but instead of a flustered Minju, she received a peck in her lips.