Come Back to Me Again

Come Back to Me Again

"Are you real? Honey,"

"Baby it's me, now stop poking me,"

"Chan, you've died... please don't play with me, I saw you covered in blood," Chanyeol stopped when he heard Baekhyun, he knew his boyfriend would realize he wasn't real, but he couldn't help it. He needs to say something.

"Who are you? You're not Chan," Baekhyùn moved back a few step when he realized there were no answers from the latter

"Baby..." "Go away! My Chan is dead! Who are you?!" Chanyeòl started to cry when he looked at how Baekhyùn was trying to avoid him.

"Baby it's me..."

"We've already buried your body, I saw you bled, why are you still wearing those clothes??" Baekhyùn started to ask all the questions inside his head, he was sure he wasn't drunk

"Baby it's me, your Chan.."

"I'm sober, I'm not hallucinating, Baek keep breathing.." Baekhyuntried to pinch his own cheeks, but it was hurt, so he was 100% sure he wasn't dreaming either.

"Who are you? Please sir don't make me hope again, it's been hard for me to let my precious one gone," Baekhyùn still keeping some space between both of them, just in case something bad happening.

Still no answers from Chanyeòl. He was trying to keep himself calm after seeing Baekhyùn was still in shock and denial.

"Baby, you can ask me anything if you're still suspicious about who I am.."

"How many moles I have on my back?" Chanyeòl hid his giggle

That's such a private question, only Chanyeòl knew because he loved it, everytime they made love he would appreciate then showered them with kisses.

"Four, forming such a beautiful pattern right on your scapula bone, which then you added an ink there with my initial beside it,"

Baekhyun was shocked (again) because no one knew he got a tattoo on his back. That was the secret only he and his boyfriend knew.

"You don't like to hurt your body, you said God gave us a perfect body, why do we hurt it, but then, one day you surprised me with the tattoo,"

Chanyeol came closer to the smaller, he saw the smaller was calm enough after he heard his answers.

"Baek, I'm sorry, I was stupid, I was mad at you that time, I lost my control and everything happened.,"

"Chan..."

"I love you so much, the last words I said to you was hurtful,"

"Chan no... I'm sorry too," the smalled sobbed harder when the taller hugged him

"I have no time, I just want to apologize for leaving you so suddenly, and the last thing I've said to you is hurting you," Chanyèol hugged the smaller tighter

"No, Chan please..."

"Baby,"

Baekhyùn saw his favorite face right in front of him, holding him tight, just the way he had been longing for.

"Baby please check the small box inside your drawer, I've prepared anything for you, I'm sorry I'm too late to give it to you, please be happy, I'll always be with you,"

"Baekhyùn, I love you I love you, I love you, please be happy," Baekhyùn closed his eyes, he felt the hugs getting warmer and the words Chanyeòl whispered to him felt so comforting, when he tried to hugged Chanyeòl back, he was no longer there.

"Chan? Please don't go..."

That night, Baekhyùn spent his night crying out loud while holding a velvet box with a gold ring inside it and a letter.

 

'Hi baby, I know I'm just beside you but I want you to read this letter, I love you so much, you gave me the world I've never been asking for, you are my everything, you are my light, you are my air, please don't go, please don't ever let me go when I've done anything stupid, please be happy with me, you know I'm bad at expressing my feelings to words, but... will you marry me and stay with me for another hundred years and more?'

 

Baekhyùn read the letter again, the words all hurting him while he held the ring tighter.

"You're the one leaving me Chan...... How could I be happy when you're not beside me and stay with me..."