Real Final Piece!

LAST PIECE

7 years later

 

                Mark joined s after he launched his new online game collaborating with one of big game company. They had been sitting at the VVIP corner, Jackson and Bambam who looked likes a supermodel from head to toes, while Youngjae, Yugyeom and Jaebum busy talking on the other side probably about new music trend.

“Sorry guys, I have to handle the event first.” Mark grabbed a drink and sat next to Bambam.

“You are today star anyway.” Bambam offered Mark a fist bump.

“All of you have shared on this. The music got so much praised, Jaebum and his producing expert.” Mark put his glass up and Jaebum clank with his.

“I know your game will always on top.” Jaebum smirked.

“Money, eyes on money.” Youngjae commented and everyone laughed.

“Did you invite Jinyoung-hyung?” Yugyeom asked.

“I did but he said that it conflicts with his schedule and he will try to fix that. I guess he not able to come.” Mark answered coolly.

“So, how you cope knowing that he migrates here last month?” Jackson asked.

“I just know about it after he visited my house last week. Mama had been in contact with him despites our past.” Mark commented.

“Wait, you are not contacting him after broken up?” Bambam frowned.

“We did but just to congratulate each other or commented on IG stories sometimes.” Mark let out a sighed.

“He is working likes a cow these past years and we only meet up about once a year. Anyhow, it is not a wonder for me why he is being doing it.” Jaebum said with smiled.

Mark said nothing since he afraid to hope for it.

“All his drama and movies always getting positive review, he really a Hollywood star now. The last two movies even get him as nominees in Grammy. His effort paid well, I guess you made him strive for it.” Yugyeom always one of Jinyoung’s work fan.

“I think so too.” Youngjae support Yugyeom statement.

“Everytime we meet up, this is a must topic. Can the two of you get back together? We tired of trying to find the equilibrium between the two of you.” Jackson asked Mark with so much seriousness.

“I don’t want to hinder him. He has his own achievement, and you know I do read news about his relationship with lots of actress.” Mark raised his brows.

Everyone sighed in depressed with Mark words. Jackson about to retaliate but someone was heading toward them with dashing appearance.

“Sorry. I’m late.” Jinyoung greeted with smile on his handsome face.

“OMG, the hall is going crazy.” Jackson laughed when everyone looking over at their place just to have a peek at the most handsome Hollywood actor who recently being cover in most of magazines.

“I’m sorry the media seem to know I’m coming here, so I have to take some interview.” Jinyoung reason out.

“Now, we are complete. Last time all 7 of us together is during the meeting with our company.” Jaebum raised his drink and everyone joined in with cheers.

“We should have 2nd round party after this.” Bambam suggested.

“I’m planning to have housewarming party, why not coming to my house. You can sleepover at my place, like old days.” Jinyoung eyes shined excitedly.

“You looked more leisure after coming here. When you in KR you barely stay at your house.” Yugyeom whined.

“I’m busy.” Jinyoung gave him a death glare.

“Are you going to stay here for good?” Youngjae asked and that also what others wanted to know.

Jinyoung turned to look at Mark.

“Do you want me to stay here for good?” Jinyoung asked Mark, so direct that everyone surprised.

Mark frozed, he did not know how to answer. Mark about to open his mouth but Jinyoung giggled.

“Still no fun. We only met each other 3 times in 7 years and you still ‘Kkul No Jam’ Mark-hyung.” Jinyoung laughed.

“I got my 2nd citizenship but that depend on how thing will go.” Jinyoung sips his drink.

“Oh, I really wanted to know whether you really date the actress in your last movies.” Bambam said excitedly suddenly remember the last week news.

“I’m dating all my co-workers. Guys, come on not you guys too. I once date this man and his level too high for anyone to pass.” Jinyoung leant his head on Mark’s shoulder and Mark pushed his head away.

“You and your flirty talked. Mama has been plastering me as much as these guys to get back with you.” Mark shook his head.

“See, he doesn’t want me.” Jinyoung laughed and take all his drink in one go.

Jaebum shook his head, knowing Jinyoung yet to move on from the way he acted today. The Jinyoung he had met before acting to well to cover his broken heart.

 

              Jinyoung went home first because he wanted to get ready to receive s as a guest. Mark told him to stay until end of the party but Jinyoung being stubborn to at least prepared something for .

Jinyoung is preparing the barbeque ingredients when the first guest come.

“Mark hyung, you come early and what is this?” Jinyoung asked when Mark comes with full hands.

“Mama said to feed you well.” Mark put the bag on the kitchen island and Jinyoung laughed to see how much Mama prepared for him.  

“I’m always her favourite, but his son doesn’t want to marry me.” Jinyoung pouted and left Mark at the kitchen while he walked outside to put on the fire.

Mark sighed.

“You are so good at making fun of me, now.” Mark takes over from Jinyoung to put on the fire and Jinyoung giggled.

“Of course. I’m a hollywood actor, Mark-hyung.” Jinyoung sat on the bench while watching Mark.

“Said only if you meant it. You know that you still in here.” Mark said pointed at his heart.

“Ok, no more joking.” Jinyoung cutely said and Mark wanted to pinch his cheeks.

“Hyung, I’ll cook some chigae and side dishes. Please make a good fire.” Jinyoung said and stood up.

“Wait! You are not going to poison us with your cooking skill, right?” Mark still remember Jinyoung burned lots of his pot when they were dating.

“You are going to ask me to marry you when you taste my foods. Oh, sorry no more jokes.” Jinyoung put his hand on his mouth and slapped it playfully.

“I really going to propose if you keep saying it, Park Jinyoung.” Mark cupped Jinyoung face until the younger look like a fish.

“…And I will say yes to you.” Jinyoung stuck out his tongue and walked away.

“He really changes a lot.” Mark muttered.

After the fire doing well, Mark entered the house and Youngjae had arrived and busy running errant for Jinyoung. Jinyoung already finished 2 dishes while Mark busies with the fire and he is currently making a salad.

Mark took a spoon and taste the Kimchi Chigae, Jinyoung watched him and waiting for his reaction.

“It’s really good. Are you taking a cooking class?” Mark asked.

“I did. You know one of my drama about a househusband, right? So, I attended class for that.” Jinyoung smiled brightly.

“Jinyoung-hyung even able to make pastries. He sent us lots of his foods even though we unable to meet frequently. My company even sometimes asked when Jinyoung hyung going to make food again. Jaebum asked me to learn from Jinyoung-hyung but who knows when he is not working.” Youngjae compliments shocked Mark.

“Yugyeom addicted to my macaroon that I made almost once a month just for him.” Jinyoung said.

“I saw him upload it, but he did not mention you.” Mark took a bowl of rice and already savouring the soup and the egg fried.

“I told them not to tag or mention my name. I don’t want people to feel left out when I only sent to my members.” Jinyoung cleared up the reason.

“Mark-hyung, are you hungry?” Youngjae sat next to Mark after putting a plate of salad that Jinyoung had finished up.

“I just miss Korean foods.” Mark eats so well that he not realised Jinyoung was staring at him.

Bambam and Jackson come together and Jaebum come last after Yugyeom. Jinyoung shows them his house and they surprised that Jinyoung even had a game room.

“You play game?” Jackson asked in curiosity.

“All Mark-hyung release game but I’m not good.” Jinyoung scratched his forehead.

“If you play did it meant that you realised lead character in one of Mark-hyung game is resemblance you.” Bambam got a kick on his shin right after he finished his word and that none other than Mark who was the culprit.

“Yes, and I should ask for royalty for this.” Jinyoung put his hand out for Mark to give him money.

“Fine. It inspired from you, but he had long ponytail which you don’t have.” Mark said and Jinyoung smirked.

“I hate you.” Jinyoung kicked Mark as much as Bambam received before.

While they were talking, Jaebum already choosing a movie to be played at Jinyoung’s living room.

“He truly your best friend. He doesn’t care about your house at all.” Youngjae shook his head.

“…and he is your boyfriend.” Yugyeom added.

They laughed and walked to the garden, ready to grill meats and chats.

 

                That night, they drink and chats. Jinyoung always the members who unable to hold alcohol well, so he drunk first out of everyone.

“I’m so happy.” Jinyoung said while leaning his head on Yugyeom shoulder.

Everyone looked at him.

“When Mark hyung left the country, I determine to go to Hollywood, and I believe that one day I can shout to the world that he is my boyfriend. I am proud with my achievement but Mark hyung also achieve so much. I see his video hanging out in the party with girls, it hurts but Mama said I’m still his only one.”

Mark looked down not able to meet Jinyoung’s sad eyes.

“I really want both of you to be together.” Yugyeom patted Jinyoung hairs.

“Me too.” Jaebum added.

“Three.” Jackson stood up and raised his hand, then sit back.

“Four here!” Youngjae scream.

“Five…” Mark said and walked to Jinyoung, pulled his chin up and kissed him.

“I love you and still love you. Forever in here.” Mark pulled away.

They looked at each other, before Jinyoung pulling him into another deep kissed.

“Be my boyfriend, Hyung.” Jinyoung already cling onto Mark neck.

“Marry me, be my husband.” Mark pulled the ring from his necklace and Jinyoung pulled his too.

They kissed again and the other members cheers for them.

 

                Jinyoung woke up early in the morning, having Mark next to him and laid on Mark’s chest really feel likes a dream. Jinyoung plays with the ring around Mark’s necklace before kissed Mark lips and ready to prepare breakfast.

“Jaebum-hyung, are you cooking for us?” Jinyoung asked when he saw Jaebum already in the kitchen with Youngjae next to him.

“Likes good old time.” Bambam said standing next to Jackson at the kitchen island.

“So, your future husband still sleeping?” Yugyeom come in the kitchen joining them.

“Yes, after I said yes to him last night, he talked so much, and I don’t even remember what he said because I sleep listening to his sweet voice.” Jinyoung said while did the plating.

“He probably keeps all those cheesy word for 7 years just for you.” Jaebum put the fried rice on the table.

“Go wake him up.” Youngjae put the hangover soup and Jinyoung smile happily, running to wake Mark.

“Thanks god, they are not together 7 years ago.” Bambam muttered and shivered remembering Mark cheesy love confession last night.

“Wait, did Jinyoung really post this?” Everyone received a notification from Jinyoung Instagram stories.

“God! His fans going to have broken heart.” Jackson put his phone down on the table.

“He is ranking one in twitter worldwide now. Everyone said they had guess Mark and Jinyoung had something during our GOT7 times. MarkJinProposalEvent also trending.” Yugyeom shows the trending to s.

“Who the culprit who recorded this video?” Everyone looked at one person, Im Jeebum.

Jaebum raised his hand surrender and they laughed.

“Leader and his forever best friend anyway.” Youngjae patted his boyfriend shoulder.

“So, Jinyoung hyung planned everything?” Yugyeom could not believe this.

“He did plan to propose but as a boyfriend, but Mark is one step of him, now, they are going to prepare for a marriage.” Jaebum laughed.

“So, you are acting drunk last night.” Mark who had listen to Jaebum confession asked his soon to be husband.

“Yes, yes and yes. I’m preparing more move to get you to agree to be my boyfriend, but you only need my cute drunk face to propose to be your husband.” Jinyoung pouted because his planned ruined but for the better.

“Husband. Cannot wait to call you that. Now, my fiancé.” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s ring finger, where the ring already around it.

“We probably have that 7 years ago if someone not being stubborn and leave me.” Jinyoung dragged Mark to sit down at the dining table, next to him.

“We are stronger now than before and everyone knows now that you are mine.” Mark kissed Jinyoung lips.

“God, I take back my vote for you to be together.” Bambam closed his eyes.

“I should think about it again too.” Jackson made a vomit sound.

They laughed and a wedding bell is ringing, they will be busy from now on, since a wedding need to be arranged. Jackson and Bambam confirm to be their official sponsor for whole attire during the wedding. Mark stayed behind when everyone left and Mama happily on called with her future in-law, happy finally their planned work.

 

“You are my BREATH” Jinyoung updates his IG stories with a photo of his ring.

“You are my LAST PIECE” Mark updates his IG storied with a photo of them kissing credit to Jaebum and his vintage camera works.