Home Sweet Home

diamond [kjm]

    As soon as Lee Jaehwa stepped off of the plane, she wanted to do nothing more than pass out on the floor. She had never been a fan of air travel mainly because it was impossible for her to fall asleep on the aircraft, even if it was an overnight flight of 16 hours. 

 

    She felt like a classy zombie because she looked like she hadn't slept in days, which quite frankly she hadn't, and had just flown first class. Everyone flying first class had a large bank account and spent thousands of dollars to spend half of a day sitting lavishly in the separate compartment that seemingly had comfier chairs and better luxuries.

 

    " the luxuries." She thought to herself.

 

    For it her, flying first class just meant that she would be away from more human beings. That was something she could always look into investing for because nothing in this world could be as worse as the people around her.

 

    She entered into the airport lobby area after walking down the hall leading to it straight from the plane. She was greeted by some of her Korean fans who had managed to know when her flight time was despite her not posting any of the information. 

 

    It was a good thing that her fanbase was overall pretty relaxed and wasn't the type to jump her as soon as they saw her. All they did was shout out their love for her and stuffed gifts in her direction which her guards took along with them as she greeted her fans with smiles.

 

    She genuinely loved her fans with her whole heart and was thankful for all of their support in her projects. They were willingly to watch her movies and shows even if they were in different languages considering the fact that she had numerous international works.

 

    Despite her having a calm fanbase that respected her privacy and space, not everyone had that and she could clearly see that in the sight in front of her.

 

    She saw a group of guys with colorful hair full on sprinting through the airport with their luggage tumbling behind them. Their guards followed by circling around them in a U shape to protect them from the crowds upon crowds of people chasing after them with high pitched screams and football player intentions to knock anyone out to get to their goal.

 

    She blinked in disbelief at the sight. It wasn't anything that she hadn't heard of or seen videos of, but it was the first time she was getting an in person view of the chaos. It was at that moment that she was so grateful that her fans didn't behave anything like the ones she had just seen.

 

    "Be careful, noona!" One fam cautioned. "Fans of idols can get crazy."

 

    "Which group was that?" Another inquired.

 

    "Judging by their hair color, I'm pretty sure it was EXO. They just had a comeback a month ago with Love Shot." Someone responded.

 

    "Their fans really need to start respecting their space." Someone else said. 

 

    "We would never do that to you, unnie." One girl said. "We don't want to hurt you."

 

    "Thank you so much for respecting my space." Jaehwa smiled at them. "I really love all of you and am so grateful for all your support."

 

    "Of course! We love you Jaehwa!" They shouted.

 

    "We can't wait for your next release!" Another shouted.

 

    "Well, you'll just have to wait a little longer." She winked. "I have to go now, bye!" She waved as they all shouted their goodbyes and cheered.