Final

It Duckies Time!~

The triangular furry ears perks up when soft tinkling sound of snow caught the owner's attention, which only special creature like him can heard it. Namjoon run to the balcony to see the snow falling on the other side of the glass sliding door. His eyes sparkling watching the snow falling. 

 

His tail couldn't stop wagging showing how much he excited to see the snow since it started 3 days ago. The time has finally come. He can do the thing he waited for a year. He running pass his husband and his kids in rush on the way to his shared room with him, leaving them in question why Namjoon act so excitedly. 

 

They could heard busy noises coming from the main room. Their daughter tug on Seokjin's shirt, looking up to him in wonder. Seokjin shrug while putting down their son from his embrace. He enter the room followed by their twins child. Oh how much he hate seeing scattered things on the floor. Namjoon must have explanation regarding to this. 


"Namjoon baby? What are you doing in our closet? "


Only half of Namjoon's body can be seen by their sight and that is his bottom half. The other half burried inside their closet behind the hanging clothes. Namjoon's furry tail immediately stop wagging because he just remember he messed up their room and how much Seokjin hate seeing unorganized things. 

 

Slowly coming out from the closet backwards with a snow duck maker in his hand he sit down with his wolf ears dropping down and eyes staring on the floor. He is too scared to facing his husband. He act like an obedient puppy that just after getting scolded. 

 

Sensing his husband presence in front of him, he take a peek to look at him. O.M.G. Seokjin crouch at his level and give him THAT unamused look. Oh no, oh no, oh nonononono. Namjoon's soul leaving his body. He is really in a big trouble.


"I.. I.. J.. Just.. Want to.. Make some.. Duckies.."

"Duckies? "

"Ye..yes.. I have been waiting to make it since I bought this cute duckies maker. I have been waiting for a year to do it"


There. Namjoon explained it with a pout. He didn't dare to look at his handsome beloved husband who have the eyes of laser staring back at him. Seokjin then crack into a small chuckle. How can he get angry when his wolfie husband being so cute like this?

 

He remember how the two of them focused on to get rid of each other end up witnessing the cute side of Namjoon mostly after their marriage. Seokjin cup his husband's cheeks, squishing it with both of his hand while cooing at him. 


"Aww~ Is this what they called The Alpha descendants? This little puppy over here? "

"D..don't do this in front of the kids. Its embarrassing.."

"But you not embarrassed about making snow duckies~ "

"Th..that's..uhm..different"

"What a cutie~ So my puppy want to play with his duckies maker? Hm?"

"Yes! I want to make duckies! "  Namjoon wagging his tail excitedly again. 

"Alright!~ Let's go make some snow duckies with the--"


Seokjin's sentence got interrupt by the sound of their kids squealing and soft running footsteps coming to them. The twins crash into their wolfie dad, fighting to hold the snow duck maker while sitting on Namjoon's lap.


"Woah! What is this, daddy? Is it a toy? "

"Give me that, Jinho! I want to hold it too! "

"Who got it first, get to do it first!  *poking his tongue out* "

"Bet on your first snow duckies, you break that thing! "

"The only one who can break this thing on their first hold is daddy!"


Sad reality hit Namjoon and he immediately crying with his hands covering his face (imagine he fake crying with his drunken voice, you know what I mean?) which make Seokjin and the twins panic trying to comfort their wolf dad. Seokjin strict mode on, clearing his throat to get the attention of the twins. 

 

The twins gulping, slowly turn their head to Seokjin. Seokjin is the scariest one when he is in strict mode more than Namjoon. The twins trying to avoiding his gaze by looking down at the floor. He glare at his son. 


"Kim Jinho "

"Yes papa.."

"Look up to me.."
 

Jinho slowly lift his head up. This is the situation he hate to be in. Especially when Seokjin called his full name. Seokjin crossing his arms against his chest.


"Apologize to daddy or you won't get to make snow duckies with us. You will left alone in the house with monsters and ghosts creeping in your room.."

"NOOO!!! Please!! Please don't leave me alone!! Daddy!! Daddy!! I'm so sorry!! I'm promise I will not talk bad about you! Please forgive me!! "


Jinho immediately turn to Namjoon to apologize. If Namjoon still crying he surely will get a talk with Seokjin or worst, he have to face those two creepy creatures. Namjoon sulking on purpose want to watch his son begging his apologize. Jinho keep apologizing to him to the point he want to cry. 

 

Seeing his son on his limit, Namjoon break into smile snuggling his face against his son. A loud giggling coming out from him lowering the intense moments they had just then. Happy smiles appears on Seokjin's lips. After that, they get ready to go out making snow ducks.

 

~~~~~ 


"Guys! Be careful! The road is slippery! "


Seokjin warned to his three excited cuties from behind who finally found a perfect place to make snow duck. They bought each one of duck makers for them on their way to this empty playground. No one other than them here so they could make as many duck as they can. 

 

Namjoon start to make one. He show the demonstration to his kids and tadaa~ a perfect snow duck formed. The twins excitedly collecting the snow using the snow maker. Jinho make one easily but not for Namhyo. It keep ruined when she try to get the snow out from the maker. 


"Hahaha! Karma got you back! You ruin your first snow duck!"

"Well at least I ruined the snow, not the snow maker! "

"Hey hey, don't fight, don't fight. Why are you two always fighting? "

 

[ Flashback to where Namjoon and Seokjin fighting to death in their grand war years ago before things happened unexpectedly. Let's get back to the present ] 

 

"He started it first! "

"She doesn't know how to chill and that's her problem" 

"Unless you two want to get lecture by papa. I can call him to come here-- "

"NO!! "   The twins said at the same time. 

"There~ All settle right? Okay let me help you, Hyo ah..."

 

Namjoon come to help her and pull out the snow duck from it. Both his and his daughter's tail wagging like a dog excited when they see their owner. The snow duck goes to Namhyo's hands. She amazed by how clean the duck shape formed. It's so delicate so she hold it carefully with her small hand. 

 

Namhyo appreciate his dad help but she want to do one by herself too so she keep trying and trying. Jinho lost his focused on making snow ducks that he made over 20 already and now he moving on making Olaf by himself. He likes to do complicated shape of snowman just like Seokjin.

 

Seokjin on other hand starting to make a big snow man. More like a big RJ snow, his favorite cartoon character. He surely going to be the best snow builder among the four of them. He is going to make his husband and kids proud with his art ha ha ha. 


"Papa is making a snow man too? "

"Snow man? As in the those big round ball of snow then we put another one on top of them and put carrot as its nose, branch as its hand and stones as its eyes and mouth that form a smile? "

"Uh..yea.."

"Pfft.. I'm not in those standard, Jinho ya. We are professional living being. We are beyond the mortals. We should do more than that baby level you know? "

"Really? What about mine papa? Am I on baby level? "

 

Seokjin stop making his own snow RJ to judge his son's snowman. Oh, it's Olaf! It's hard to make the shape of Olaf regarding how different is Olaf shape from a normal snowman. It's hard to be crafts by any 5 years old. Seokjin can't be so proud than having his own blood followed after him. 

 

"WOAH YEAH!! THAT'S MY BOY!! Not the standard shape of a snow man!! I'm so proud of you!~  Give me high five, dude! "

"High five! "   (high 5 Seokjin) 

"Fist bump! "

"Fist bump! "  (do fist bump with Seokjin) 

"Reverses finger waves anddd..."

"Double hands gun that says 'You look so cool and handsome!!' Yeah!! ".  Both of them says at the time and laughing. It's so fun to do it. 

"Alright!! You getting good at our handshake! We should practice it more to make it smoother. Do you want to help papa doing jumbo RJ? "

"Can I? Yes yes yes!! "

 

Jinho is happy to help his papa Jinnie. Since the first time Seokjin knows he carrying two child inside of him, he already think of making a handshake that will make him and his children bond grow. Most parents think of being a good casual parents but Seokjin be like, nah. I want to grow them up as my besties. 

 

He got two different handshake with his twin kids and both twins thinking they're the most special than another one which make Seokjin want to laugh each time they feel they being treated more special than their other twin.

 

Meanwhile Namjoon and Namhyo just finishing their 700 snow ducks they made together. They get tired of making it too many. Both of them sit down on the thick snow with their tail swishing the snow under them. Namjoon got another snow duck in his hand and put it on a snowy rock. 


"Okay! This one is gonna be.. Namu!"

"Daddy, you already named twenty duckies with that name.."

"Really? Uhm.. What about Koya? "

"Fifty of them named that.. "

"Ah! What I'm gonna name this one then? I don't know naming something would be this hard.."

 

While Namjoon scratching his head thinking of naming this new duck, Namhyo got an idea to make a little snow castle by the sight of mini bucket and shovel. She take the two things, filling the snow into the bucket. Namjoon attention immediately turn to his daughter, wondering what is she going to do.


"What are you doing, Hyo ah? "

"Snow duckies need a kingdom to protect. I'm trying to make snow castle so they can guard it, daddy! "

"Wow! What a clever idea! We should make a fort so they couldn't be seen by the enemy! "

"Exactly! Maybe we need to do an underground fort too! "

"But i'm not bold enough to dig the ground in this playground"

"Hah! How about we make them guarding in the tower?! Like a cctv! So if the enemy trying to attack us--"

"--they can tell the main guards to take lead and attack them back! "

"Yes yes yes!! Let's do it!! "

 

Namhyo get up and squealing as she taking some of the snow duckies to get it on the higher place like the flat surfaces rail. Namjoon loves to play along with his kids. It's like he releasing his inner child and he feel better because he can be himself without no one to judge his childish characteristics. 

 

Namjoon forming the little snow duckies fort, organized it nicely. As he doing it, he saw Seokjin with Jinho built a big RJ. He amazed by how big, almost as tall as his husband snow RJ is. No doubt both of them creative in doing snowman. 

 

Now he think about it, Seokjin and their son can be their kingdom enemy. That's when he having a thought of snowball fight. Ohh how long it have been since he last playing snowball fight. He must tell his daughter about his plan. 


"Hyo ah! Come here little candy! "


Namhyo come to her dad quickly as she told to. Namjoon told his plan to her and she got all excited, giggling while jumping happily. They both starting to make a bigger snow fort. Namhyo couldn't stop giggling. She can't wait to have a snowball fight with his papa and Jinho. Namjoon make one snow ball, ready to get Seokjin attention. 


"But daddy, shouldn't they attack us first? "

"They should but I really want to tease your papa so we start it first"


Namjoon throw his first snow ball to Seokjin. Unfortunately it land far from his target. He get ready with the second one and throw it again. This time Jinho notice something. He turn around to Namjoon and Namhyo behind their fort. It's a snowball fight!

 

Namjoon do a silent sign to Jinho then proceed to throw the third snow ball. Seokjin's snow RJ almost done. He's doing the alpaca hand then felt something landing on his winter coat. He turn around, immediately smirk when he saw his husband and daughter behind the fort.


"Oohh~ you guys want to play snowball fight now? "

"Yeah! Don't you dare to take our duckies land, papa! "

"We will protect our duckies kingdom from your evil fluffy giant! "


Namjoon giggling beside their daughter. Seokjin caught off guard. Did Namjoon just called his lovely RJ an evil fluffy giant?! Ooh this is too much. He change look with their son, nodding as if he give a command to his son through his mind.

 

Jinho immediately built a snow fort opposite from the Nam's fort. This gonna be so much fun. He helping Jinho building up the snow fort. Seokjin will take over this opposite kingdom for the sake of his jumbo snow RJ. 


"We will make sure your snow duckies castle gone from your kingdom! Are you ready, Commander Jinho? "

"Ready! "

"Attack!! "


Seokjin team start the fight first. The Nam duo throw their snowballs back to the opposite team. Happy laughter can be heard from both team especially their kids. Both Namjoon and Seokjin feel refresh playing this childhood game. It regained back their childhood moment. 

 

There's too many snowballs hitting them. That's until Namhyo's beanie knock out from her head, revealing her wolf ears same as her dad. She stumble down to the snowy ground, still giggling that she don't realized danger might come to her. She get back on the snow battle with the wolf ears revealing. 


"My ears suddenly get cold, daddy "

"Oh no, Hyo ah! Where's your beanie? "


Namhyo checking the top of her head, panic as she staring back at her daddy with a pale face. Namjoon give a stop sign to the opposite team so they can find Namhyo's beanie. What worst is Seokjin sense someone is about to come in this street. Why now out of many times?

 

He immediately run towards the wolf duo. Jinho follow behind as well. Her beanie probably got burried in the snow. Namjoon sense the present of someone too, quickly hiding his tail and fixing his cap. Luckily Seokjin found it right on time. He brush off the snow from her beanie, putting it on her head back.


"Hyo ah, act normal okay? "


Namhyo nod, sitting on her papa's lap quietly. Same goes to Jinho who sit on Namjoon's lap. They notices the shadow of two people coming. It's a couple. They saw the Kim family, politely smiling to them. The family awkwardly smiling back to them. The girl whispering to her boyfriend.


"Aww they look like a cute little family! Two dads with their each child. When will we get to be like them? "

"Just wait a little more. You can be patient for me right? "

"Of course. You work hard enough for us.. I'm understand.."


The girl resting her head on her boyfriend shoulder. Seokjin make sure they really gone and no one else here before let out relief sigh. Namjoon 'faint' on the snow. Jinho crawling on top of Namjoon to hug his daddy Joonie. Seokjin laugh a little putting his hand on Namjoon's thigh.


"That's a close call.."

"Its not fair that you don't have other appendage to hide! You look the same as them. You can blend in easily.."

"Not all the time. Did you heard what the girl just said?"

"Very clear. Shall we tell them that we ARE a real family? "

"We should. The next time they show up again, I will go to them and say 'We are a family, er!' " 

"JINNIE, LANGUAGE!! "

"Papa! Daddy! Look! "


Namhyo pointing at the sky. Both Seokjin and Namjoon looking up to the sky. The snow become heavy like a heavy rainfall. The twins running away from them to enjoying the heavy snow. Seokjin hand out his right hand letting the snow dropping on his covered palm.


"Beautiful.. "

"I know right? It's rare to it snow heavily like this.."

"Who's talking about the snow? "

"Huh? "


Seokjin turn his head to Namjoon who staring at him with honeyfarming eyes and warm smile. He look so comfortable. It's like he is asking to be hug and snuggles to keep themselves warm in this Winter season. If only they really alone right now, he would go cuddling with him for the whole night. 

 

Their eyes didn't leave each other. The more they stare right into each eyes, the more Seokjin's cheeks become red. Namjoon scoot closer, running his fingers alongside his husband's face. Awkward chuckle coming out from Seokjin's mouth. 


"What are you doing? "

"Admiring my handsome, beautiful, sweet husband? "

"Aha, you better be because you don't get to see this visual and charm up close out there~ "

"You are so confident sometimes I think i'm not worthy to be your husband"

"You are lucky this Worldwide Handsome choose you to be his love out of everyone else "

"Indeed I am! It feels like I got a jackpot the time you fall in love with me back. You can't resist this cutie wolf right?~ "

"Yah, to be honest, I force myself to love you back just because of the twins. Other than that, nothing. I don't feel anything when I'm with you. So I be this kind to you because of them. Don't get your hope up high.." 

"Hm~ nowadays, this is also the same person who's whining around when I'm gone from bed-- Ouch!! Hahahah "


Seokjin punch Namjoon's shoulder as hard as he can. Namjoon couldn't stop laughing while rubbing the place where Seokjin punch him. It's hurt but he deserves it. Seokjin wetting his dry lips. He can't control his blush that's not only creep on his cheeks, it also creep to his ears and neck. 

 

Namjoon take Seokjin's right hand, intertwined their hand together. He bring Seokjin's hand closer to his lips to give a small peck on in. It's a lie if Seokjin didn't get extremely blushing. Namjoon his index finger under Seokjin's chin, give an electric tingling inside Seokjin's body.


"Do you remember when we made flower crown together alone in Flora Garden? Which we accidentally met the shortcut to went there.."

"Of course! That's when we.. First fall in love with each other.."

"The day we finally realized we were meant for each other. The day I declared you as my mate. My gorgeous mate.. "


Seokjin bashfully smile, avoiding his gaze to somewhere else. He glance down to his hands that is still intertwined with Namjoon. Namjoon lift up his husband's chin, closing their gap. Softly, their lips sealed onto another. Just a simple tender kiss enough to give spark between them just like their first kiss. 

 

It didnt need much movement. They can feel their heart beating fast. They could do this over and over and it still can give the same first time kiss feelings. Namjoon broke the kiss, give the sweetest smile as he snuggle his nose against Seokjin. Seokjin playfully push Namjoon face away from him. 


"Okay~ Enough being lovey dovey, puppy. Remember where you at.."

"It's fine~ Namhyo and Jinho are in their own world. Look, they built another RJ next to yours. It's a mini one I see.."

"That's RK, RJ's little brother. Other than them I mean. What if the public mortals see us kissing? "

"Well, let them be. It's a sign to show who you really belongs to.."

"Pfft..cheesy.. "


Namjoon respond with a laugh. He pushing his husband to the side until he fall to the snowy ground. Seokjin give another 'yah! ' throwing snow to Namjoon as he get back to sit position. 

 

The image on that memorable day playing in his head. It's a really long way for him to fall in love with Namjoon that time. They're not the typical couple who fall in love in the first sight. It's way more complicated. Suddenly he hide face behind his palm. A shy squeal coming out from him. 


"Seokjinnie? What's wrong? Are you okay? "

"Joonie, remember when you.. decorated my belly with flower chains? "

"How can I not remember my ultimate favorite moment?! That's literally our most memorable moments. What? Do you want me to do it again?~ Wait, are you hinting on-- "

"WHAT?! NO!! I mean.. We.. The twins.. We should focused on them first! No I'm not hinting on anything "

"Ah, I almost hype up that the twins will get another siblings. About the flower chains, it doesn't mean I want to do it only when you get pregnant again. I can do it now too.."

"Don't be silly. Where do you want to get flowers in this snowy season? "

"It can be anything else. Maybe like.. the real belly chains? " 

 

The next moment Namjoon know, a fist of snow were thrown at his face. Soft heavy footsteps running away from him with a chuckle follow by. What's wrong with his wolf husband tonight? There's no way he want to show his deeply red face to Namjoon.

 

Namjoon clean up his face before he catch up Seokjin from behind with a big smile, also throw some snowballs back to his husband. They keep throwing snowballs to each other creating another snowball fight between them only. 

 

And that's how a hundreds of snow ducks, a jumbo RJ, Olaf and RK on the making witnessing the Kim family having fun spending their time together. Heavy snow is not the reason for them to stop enjoying what they want to do. The cold night filled with happy vibe by a mythical family in an empty playground. The end. 

 

_________________________

First of all I wanna thanks to all the readers who read this fanfic. Very very much thank you for spending your time reading this fanfic. 

Second of all, i'm sorry if I make you guys cringe especially the almost last Namjin moment. 

Their kids are actually ocs nothing related with Namjoon or Seokjin. Just to clear up, they're hybrids but Namhyo mostly took werewolf side while Jinho mostly took vampire side.