Couple Vlogger 2

Couple Vlogger 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is it guys! Don't expect too much just enjoy I still have exams lol.

 

 

------

 

 

One peaceful day when Taeyeon got an idea to take revenge on her girlfriend Tiffany.  She immediately posts on her IG story and twitter account asking if she will take a revenge what would be the best idea. Of course, she blocks her account on Tiffany's phone so that the latter will not be able to see it.

 

"What are doing on my phone?" Tiffany came out of nowhere making her shocked.

 

"Ah...  You scared me. I'm just... Playing. " She immediately downloads a game.

 

"Playing?  I don't have any games in there. " Tiffany eyed her suspiciously.

 

"Y-yeah... I need a neighbor on my game, and I have a mission.  I need to have a... Five neighbors... Hehe... " She said and pretends to play.

 

"Ah... You should tell the fans to be your neighbor though. " Tiffany said and sit beside her.

 

Taeyeon got alarmed and press the home button immediately and pretend to yawn.

 

"Huaaww *yawn* I'm still sleepy how about you? But I need to finish the task that's why I'm up already and use your phone. Don't worry I'll delete it later. " She hugs Tiffany and kiss her cheek making her girlfriend beam her eyesmile.

 

"That's okay. I'll make breakfast now." Tiffany got up and go to their kitchen to make a breakfast for them making Taeyeon to sigh in relief.

 

 

*Sigh* "That was close." She gets her phone and check if there is any good ideas that she can do to her revenge. She doesn't like some of it like "throw a water balloon at her when she walks out the bathroom." "Put a chili on her hotdog sandwich." "Pretend you died on a car crash. "

 

"Wow the last one is too much." She keeps checking her dm's until she read the recent text.

 

 

----------

 

After a peaceful breakfast and lunch Taeyeon decided that it is the time to take her revenge so she go to her wardrobe and put some white polo shirt and shorts.

 

 

"Alright guys so I've read all of your ideas regarding this prank revenge. Sorry I'm whispering right now because I don't want her to hear me ㅋㅋㅋ so I'm about to head to a convenient store to buy a perfume something like not similar to our scent. Oh by the way this idea is from... I don't know how to read her name but she keeps insisting this idea, so I'll just put her name on the screen to give her a credit.  So anyways I'll go ahead, and I'll tell you the idea once I'm there.

 

 

 

"Fany ah I'm going to buy something at the store. Don't wait for me." Taeyeon half jogged to the door so that Tiffany will be more suspicious.

 

 

 

"Hey guys so the Idea is like... A cheating prank.  I know it is not a good idea but... *sigh* I'm sorry Fany I'm already here and the sender’s messages got into me. I'm sorry you know I love you and I will not do anything like this right? Please don't make sleep on the couch."

 

"OK so it says that I need a lipstick, oh my gosh I forgot to bring lipstick oh men~ I'll just buy a lipstick too and a perfume.  A new scent perfume. What about this? " Taeyeon open the cap and smells it.

 

*Blek* " This is too sweet for my and Fany's liking. I'll take this, this is a new scent for us. I don't like to wear this for long, so I'll spray this once I'm at our door. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter