Broken

Take Care of the Ending

Today, it had been confirmed that Lee Joon and Cheondung already left them for their own dream. It felt as if only yesterday they were having fun together. Reality hurts more. That phrase was right. Three of them just locked up themselves in their own room trying to accept the reality. However, we only got caught in their own virtual world. 

G.O stared blankly at the ceiling. He didn't dare to look at his phone because he was afraid to see those hurtful words that people gave to them anymore. He already seen those hatred words before when the rumors circulated.

- mblaq is done for good if lee joon left -
- mblaq is all about lee joon before, now... -
- I don't think they can survive anymore -
- Their relationship must not be that great as we saw in their reality show.. Fake -

Only some of the comments left, gave support and cherished them. He knew that not only him had read those comments but Mir and Seungho also did. Those two must be having a hard time too. He tried to go to sleep but only the memories after their last concert as five flashed in his mind. 

*********************

That night after concert, as usual they will had a dinner with all the staffs that involved in the concert. But who knew that, the dinner would end up like that. At first, they just enjoying the dinner even though it was awkward at that time as nobody spoke up. Further more, with those teary eyes and red face, it became more awkward. Normally, people will have a great time at the after concert dinner. However, it was not applicable to them.

When everyone focussing on their meals, Mir asked a question towards Lee Joon who was sitting in front of him. 

"Joonie hyung, honestly I heard hyung and Cheondung hyung conversion in the kitchen's dorm." asked Mir carefully while reading his surrounding mood. Joon startled and looked up. 

"Hyung, is going to leave, right? Speak honestly, hyung. I just want to know it from hyung, yourself." he continued. 

"Why you asked such question right now? We are eating right now... " replied Joon as if want to avoid answering the sensitive question. 

"No... hyung. I just curious. Plus, Seungho hyung also said before that we can discuss about this after the concert end." explained Mir while avoiding his hyung's gaze as he scared. 

"Cheolyong-ah, stop it. Joon don't want to speak about this now. Respect him. Just continue eating." interrupted Seungho who was sitting next to Mir. 

"But Seungho hyung, if not now. I got this feeling that we will not be meeting with each other like this anymore." explained Mir again. 

"Well, I agree with Mir." said G.O. "Joon is busy and not in our company anymore. So, it will be difficult for us to meet. If not now... " continued G.O.

"Arasso... If you guys really want me to talk about this now" replied Joon fiercely.

"I left MBLAQ" said Joon honestly. Only silence followed after Joon speaking.

"Wait, Joon. But you say before you love MBLAQ. Or did I heard it incorrectly? Why? Suddenly, you want to go away from us? Why?" asked G.O with rage. 

"No, hyung... Listen carefully... This is not suddenly... No, it's not... Obviously, I'm leaving. Everyone know it and already predict this will happened, right? I'm sure, hyung feel the same too, right?" Joon tried to explain himself. 

"I know.. I know we will be like this" said Mir with low voice. "Everyone love themselves more than anything, right? This is a normal choice, right? Everyone just thinking about themselves." said Mir with sinister. 

"Yahhh... Bang Cheolyong. Speak properly. Why? Why I'm selfish, right now? I just make a choice for my life. You.. Just choose for yourself. I have right for my own life. My life is my life, not yours not others" shouted Joon with anger while slapping the dinner table loudly. Mir only flinched. All people in the restaurant stared to their table. 

"Stop it. Many people here. Since when you guys like to fight. Just stop, now." said Seungho with low stern voice. However, Seungho only being ignored by other members. The argument continued. 

"But why you get fired up for what Cheolyong said just now? If it not true, just ignore it. Why? You can't ignore it? Because he was right?" provoked G.O. Seeing Joon cannot say anything more, G.O continued his rage.

"I trust you, Joonie. When you said to me, you remember our promise before. I deny what people said because I don't want to accept it.... I choose to trust our promise together but you... You are fake, Lee Joon. Liar." said G.O without thinking. As he had treasured this family called MBLAQ the most, he felt like this was a betrayal to him. 

Joon stood up with both hand on the table "You... Really had gone far. No matter what happened, how dare you called me a liar." Joon pointed his index finger at G.O. Before he can continue, Seungho interrupted.

"Stop it. I already felt dissapointed with you guys. Don't make me hate you, now." glared Seungho to Joon. 

"Why hyung only mad at me? Right now, it's not my fault. Cheolyong and G.O said those things to me first. It is normal to get mad. I'm a human too." Joon felt he was treated unfairly. 

"That right... It was never been your fault. Then, whose fault? Me?" shouted Seungho while holding his tears. He didn't know why his tears kept pouring down like rain since the concert took place.

"Why you only discuss this with Cheondung?  Why, not us? Why? We are not good enough for you? We are not important to you? " said Seungho with anger. 

Before Joon can respond to Seungho, their manager came to calm down the situation. "Stop it. Everyone can listen to what you guys are arguing. The fans also can see from outside." worried him as they sat near the window. 

"Let's go home, now." said him while patting on Cheondung and G.O's backs to make them leave the restaurant quickly before anything bad happened. 

*************************

Along the way home, not a single words heard as everyone bottled up their anger deep inside. As usual they sat in their fixed seats, Mir glanced at his third hyung, Lee Joon who was sitting beside him, trying to read what was on his simple mind. From the expression that was shown on his face, he maybe felt frustrated and angry right now. 

Well, who didn't felt the same. Maybe everyone except for Cheondung hyung because that hyung was a bit weird. No one knew what on his mind. 

Now, Mir knew that there was no hope for them anymore. No hope for them to be together. There was no such thing like good and heartwarming farewell. All had been broken. No matter how hard he tried, nothing can patch up their heart. All the precious memories before had vanished into thin air.