3rd victim

Psycho but it's okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n was walking around the streets to take a breath and to relax when she found a group of detectives surrounding something. She walked near to peek on what's going on as she removed one side of her earphones to listen to them but one of them noticed her. "Hey, what are you doing? This is a crime place." He told her. "C-crime place," she asked, fear filling her body. Her home is just around the corner and there was a crime going on? "Yeah, she was killed yesterday. Didn't you watch the news channel? The serial killer is crazy" "detective han, who is this person?" Asked chan as he noticed jisung talking to y/n. 

 

"I don't know. She's just a passer-by I guess" he replied to his team head "okay you can go jisung SSI and you should be careful...." Chan raised his brows as he didn't know her name "y/n" "you should be careful y/n SSI. Well then." He said and went back to the crime place while Y/n thought that the person felt familiar like someone she used to be close with. She just shrugged the thoughts off and hurried back to her home.

AT CRIME PLACE:

Chan was just now baffled with this case. "In what basis does he even choose his victims?" He asked to no one in particular. "These victims don't have anything in particular. Their age, profession, even the area they live in...

 

 

it's all different. It's so hard to predict his next action" "I know right, but there must be something similar with them, we just didn't find out what it is" seungmin said to his team head. "Maybe we can try to investigate the victim's families?" Felix suggested. "That's a good idea. You, seungmin and jisung can split up and go to these three victim's home. I will ask around this area and visit the forensic department" chan gave instructions and everyone went to do their assigned work.

 

 

Y/n got ready for her work and stopped by a nearby convenience store to buy something to eat. She took a cup of noodles and a kimchi pack and went to the counter to pay for them. After paying, she went to the seats to eat those foods as she listened to her sad playlist again. She didn't recognize the cashier but he sure did recognize her at a first glance. Minho just observed the girl eating from the counter, he also noticed her listening to sad songs just like she did yesterday. Y/n felt someone was watching her so she just finished her food soon and disposed off the packages and walked away from the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter